Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:15:45 AM EDT
[#1]
That failure to re-identify could have turned into a FAFO moment for the so called “FBI agents”.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:16:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What do they have to hide?

I mean, if they're not guilty of anything, WHY NOT allow them to be photographed?

View Quote

Because there are extremists and bad apples on both spectrums.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:17:05 AM EDT
[#3]
"TOP MEN"
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:17:29 AM EDT
[#4]
It was simply a fishing expedition.  3 morons show up on your doorstep and start yacking away nonsensically - you never know what they'll get the victim to utter out loud.   Maybe they have her phones traced and next move is to record her calling others in her 'group'.    You know.  Like you see on TV.

EDIT:  "Fishing Expedition"   - see subsequent post below by DarkStar
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:18:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Disturbing

View Quote

indeed it is........how so many people are lead around by an out of context video..disturbing indeed
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:22:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

indeed it is........how so many people are lead around by an out of context video..disturbing indeed
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disturbing

You might have posted it, what is your conclusion?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:22:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They don't look like FBI to me. But, I could be wrong.
View Quote
What do they look like?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:27:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Most speshul agents ive seen wear plainclothes or suits.

Yes they should of showed creds, maybe they did in early part of video, but refused when the camera came out.
The chick agent dressed like an agent.

The car, no gov plates, could be a rental.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:43:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That failure to re-identify could have turned into a FAFO moment for the so called “FBI agents”.
View Quote

How? I am sure all three would report they identified themselves when they first made contact.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:45:17 AM EDT
[#10]

https://thepoliticsbrief.com/fbi-shows-up-at-womans-house-over-memes-criticizing-joe-biden/

This appears to be the meme in question.  I've had this very meme sitting on my X timeline for weeks.  Maybe they'll come see me next.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:49:14 AM EDT
[#11]
@WeimaranerDad

Now I'm curious about my NCIC

Any tips on doing it correctly, which agency (just NCIC file) and what verbage to include to get as much back as possible
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:51:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

https://thepoliticsbrief.com/fbi-shows-up-at-womans-house-over-memes-criticizing-joe-biden/

https://thepoliticsbrief.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/Screenshot-2024-03-28-195811.jpg

This appears to be the meme in question.  I've had this very meme sitting on my X timeline for weeks.  Maybe they'll come see me next.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJzQKqxWQAEyXOr?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

Doesnt seem like enough to trigger a visit.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:52:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Choose your friends wisely.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:52:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Pretty sure the FBI has quotas to fill like some other agencies.   The more door knocks they do the faster they fill their quotas.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:54:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Staged video. FBI agents aren't going to arrive dressed like that and refuse to offer credentials.
View Quote

False. They will dress as such but failing to ID when requested is a big no no and thus I’m lead to believe this is fake plus showing up with a non-gov plates is a flag as well.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:54:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Whoa there feller, the BATFE holds that title "most corrupt cunts"

There might actually be one or two straight FBI agents, that hasn't been weeded out yet. F-Troop only hires the scum of the earth to begin with.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:57:25 AM EDT
[#17]
I keep waiting for a knock..... they never come!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:57:42 AM EDT
[#18]
dont answer the door, dont talk to cops/fedbois

FJB
FBHO
KILLARY IS A MURDERER
BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST
2020 WAS STOLEN
EPSTEIN DIDNT KILL HIMSELF
THE FED GOV SHOULD BE ABOLISHED

am i doing this right?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:00:13 AM EDT
[#19]
I think half of my Twitter posts are about what criminals the FBI are and how it should be disbanded and all it's agents banned from law enforcement for life so they can't contaminate other law enforcement.

I wonder when my visit will be.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:01:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

False. They will dress as such but failing to ID when requested is a big no no and thus I’m lead to believe this is fake plus showing up with a non-gov plates is a flag as well.
View Quote

I know several people that work for the FBI and this is not the case. A lot of times they will have local plates that do not come back registered to the FBI or not registered at all. Has led to some funny stories from one of the people with local law enforcement pulling them over. Do people honestly think the government cannot get local plates or not have vehicles not tagged with a government plate?!?!? How would they ever do stakeouts if all their vehicles had government tags on them?!?!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:02:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Wow, that says Stillwater PD

I wonder if I know this guy?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:12:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Doesnt seem like enough to trigger a visit.
View Quote

it isnt
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:12:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Yet Sean Hannity thinks only the guys in DC are bad….
FBI=KGB
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:27:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I know several people that work for the FBI and this is not the case. A lot of times they will have local plates that do not come back registered to the FBI or not registered at all. Has led to some funny stories from one of the people with local law enforcement pulling them over. Do people honestly think the government cannot get local plates or not have vehicles not tagged with a government plate?!?!? How would they ever do stakeouts if all their vehicles had government tags on them?!?!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have plates that come back to nothing, cell phones that come back to shell corporations, and so on. How do you think they promise confidentiality to their sources? Of course they can ride around in vehicles that cannot be ID'd.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:31:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They have plates that come back to nothing, cell phones that come back to shell corporations, and so on. How do you think they promise confidentiality to their sources? Of course they can ride around in vehicles that cannot be ID'd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There used to be a list of all the known shell companies they used floating around on the internet somewhere. I haven't seen it in years though. For posterity, FJB.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

https://thepoliticsbrief.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/Screenshot-2024-03-28-195811.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJzQKqxWQAEyXOr?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

The writer is sticking with the anti Biden schtick with no evidence that was the case.  Of course he says the agents refused to ID themselves even though the female says  that they presented their IDs when they began speaking.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:37:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Listen to the verbiage:

“We are with the FBI.”

Rather than, “I’m Agent so and so, FBI.”

When I was contracting and doing work for DHS or other agencies that how we would introduce ourselves. We weren’t do this kind of shit, but working with private industry often.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:40:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

They absolutely do and it’s a policy violation to allow someone to film or copy your credentials. It’s the same for Border Patrol. If it’s not, let’s see yours.

Your chief will have your cods in a sling toot sweet.
View Quote

That, too.

But I’d bet they’re contractors of some kind.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:43:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Wow, that says Stillwater PD

I wonder if I know this guy?
View Quote
That is NOT what I expected.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:44:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disturbing

Alternate viewpoint: it's disturbing that the FBI is so mistrusted due to abuses of power, left-leaning political ideology, and history of unwarranted violence that when we see a video like this our first thought is, "Yeah, that wouldn't be surprising."
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:05:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Moar cardio lady cop
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:07:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I feel like this is fake maybe to generate social media clicks? Does the FBI wear casual street clothing and refuse to show ID?

I mean they are the most corrupt cunts that I know of, but figure they would at least have some sort of ID to show who they are.
View Quote

one would think, otherwise they're pretty likely to get shot.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:16:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I would not be surprised or shocked at all to discover that the Biden DOJ or even the DNC are hiring contractors to go around and intimidate people by pretending to be federal agents, on nothing more than reports by social media orgs that someone was saying shit online about them.
View Quote
So they didn't show ID because they are illegals.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:28:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:35:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Out of context

Surely if everyone knew the full story, they wouldn't be making fun of these poor agents so bad. They are just taken out of context.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:36:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Attachment Attached File

It’s a midcap thread!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:26:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
No video or photo of Credentials are allowed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I feel like this is fake maybe to generate social media clicks? Does the FBI wear casual street clothing and refuse to show ID?

I mean they are the most corrupt cunts that I know of, but figure they would at least have some sort of ID to show who they are.
No video or photo of Credentials are allowed

WHY?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:49:03 PM EDT
[#39]

Homely as a stump fence, but look at those milkers!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:22:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
No gov plates seems a bit fishy
View Quote

Why?  State and federal law enforcement don’t use government tagged vehicles when undercover
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:24:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

No kidding.  If what you are doing (enforcing unpopular laws) puts you in fear for your safety, then maybe that's a clue that you are on the wrong side.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My favorite is the guys advocating for secret police and the fed"s right to anonymity. "But if they let people see their badges, they might get doxxed!"

Uh... Well, yeah. That's kind of the point of having a badge with your name and photograph on it.

Classic time for the old, "If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to be afraid of."

No kidding.  If what you are doing (enforcing unpopular laws) puts you in fear for your safety, then maybe that's a clue that you are on the wrong side.

It’s 2024.  Are cocksuckers and trannys out and proud, or what?  No need to be concerned with the public being able to identify government cocksuckers and trannys.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:24:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Listen to the verbiage:

“We are with the FBI.”

Rather than, “I’m Agent so and so, FBI.”

When I was contracting and doing work for DHS or other agencies that how we would introduce ourselves. We weren’t do this kind of shit, but working with private industry often.
View Quote

Task forces seem to do the dirty work for Feds
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:37:31 PM EDT
[#43]

Join the FBI Task Force they said, it will be fun they said, counter terrorism they said, ……..
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:38:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That's a whole other tamale isn't it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
According to this she's Muslim and posts Pro Palestine/anti Israel stuff.

That's a whole other tamale isn't it.

What makes it different?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The big argument about whether they are legit FFBI or not is irrelevant.
Do not engage.
"You got a warrant?"
"No?"
"Then get the fuck off my property."
End of conversation, go inside, shut door, call police with trespassing complaint if they don't leave.
Don't stand there trying to reason with these Gestapo assholes.

View Quote

Sure but giving them a little bit of a guilt trip about being jackbooted thugs like in the video isn't really hurting anyone.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#46]

MEH, I bet she bounces well.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:53:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

She should smile more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Moar cardio lady cop

She should smile more.

She’s riding around with a couple of closeted homosexuals.  Of course she’s not smiling.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:58:34 PM EDT
[#48]
this is going to turn out well....
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:05:48 PM EDT
[#49]
This happened to a college friend back in 2009 when he shitposted about 0bama on Facebook.
The dude was slightly unhinged but essentially harmless.

I posted it on here and everyone called shenanigans.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:43:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top