BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
God forgives, right? (Page 1 of 19)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 19
Posted: 8/26/2023 8:36:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Smashy]
I mean for example when someone is backed into a corner and there's too much pain and no way out. There must be some allowance for situations like that.

Edit: link added below.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/for-russell-smashy-pearce

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:37:09 PM EDT
[#1]
You good op?
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:38:27 PM EDT
[#2]
You alright bro?
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#3]
We are here and ready to listen
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#4]
keep your head up!  do not give up. you CAN do it.

hang in there.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:40:05 PM EDT
[#5]
There's no place in heaven for a quitter
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:40:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RattleCanAR] [#6]
Dude, you good?  @aimless @subnet you noting this one.  OP is a long time ARFCOMMER
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:40:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey man, message me if you want to talk. I'll give you my number but don't want to intrude.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:41:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Talk to someone,  please.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:41:54 PM EDT
[#9]
If it is you OP just know that do not make a permanent decision for a temporary problem.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:41:59 PM EDT
[#10]
It gets better.  Reach out to me or anyone.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm here for you dude if you need something
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:42:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Talk to us OP
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#13]
I'd never want to try to explain why I'm there early.

It will pass.
Maybe like a kidney stone-
But it will pass.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#14]
“No way out”?

There is always a way out. Usually straight ahead.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:43:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Don’t do anything that will hurt your loved ones. You are needed. Pain is transient. I passed a kidney stone last night. Things get better, keep fighting.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:44:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Levi24] [#16]
Alright Smashy, please talk to us.

I think we both have Marine sons that were in Stan.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:45:37 PM EDT
[#17]
God forgives and has love and compassion.  We all have hardships, but we don’t have to face them alone. You have many friends here. Many.  We are here for you.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:45:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Hope you're ok, OP. Plenty of help here if you need it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Nothing more to add other than you can pm me if you want.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:47:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Suicide is a sin. A big one.
(I think it's above being a homo)

However, if you have a terminal disease and don't want to deal with months/years of "treatment", go to CO. They will put you down.
That decision is yours, and only yours.

Just my 2 cents..
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#22]
I've been close to making the wrong decision before. The thing that stopped me was a minute little detail. I think God put that thought in my head and I'm thankful for that.

OP no one on this side can can answer your question.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:50:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Smashy:
I mean for example when someone is backed into a corner and there's too much pain and no way out. There must be some allowance for situations like that.
View Quote

God forgives if you ask Him. And God sent His Son to die on the Cross for your sin, sickness and pain.
Put your Faith in Jesus and His Blood shed for your problem.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:51:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Get out of that corner.

Tomorrow is a new day.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:52:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Smashy..  Don't do anything stupid.

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:52:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By triple6:
We are here and ready to listen
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:52:44 PM EDT
[#27]
You’ve got a lot of friends here and people that genuinely care, please talk to one of us.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:52:58 PM EDT
[#28]
I’m in pain everyday.  Emotionally, mentally, physically sometimes, and yet I’m still here…somehow. How I don’t know.  I feel like I’m trapped in a job I hate. Stuck in an 260 sq foot “studio” I can’t stand. In a city that sucks. I’m still here.  Take that as you will.  If I didn’t have my dog and cats I don’t know where I’d be. I’m assuming you have friends and family?  I’m solo in this world except for online people.
Just had a stent put in my heart last month. Number 4 plus a bypass in 2014, and I have absolutely NO RISK factors for heart disease. Life plays dirty tricks on people.

Unless I missed it while I was typing you haven’t mentioned what your post is about.  Regarding you, someone you know?
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:52:59 PM EDT
[#29]
There is no Biblical precedent for suicide being unforgiveable by GOD, it is a manmade idea.  GOD knows everything about you and HE also loves you.   As long as you believe in HIM and that Jesus Christ is HIS son....you can be forgiven.   That being said, all suicide does is pass your pain onto other people.  Ask for help
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:53:24 PM EDT
[#30]
It’s a very permanent fix to a very temporary problem.

Talk to us, OP.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:53:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By 3xpert:

God forgives if you ask Him. And God sent His Son to die on the Cross for your sin, sickness and pain.
Put your Faith in Jesus and His Blood shed for your problem.
View Quote

It's that simple?

Yes it is....

It's free....
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:55:15 PM EDT
[#32]
The worlds just starting to get interesting. Stick around, we could use all the help we can get.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:56:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Most folks go along with all the "God loves" scripture and bypass the wrath.

That being said, OP if you are right God there is nothing you're dealing with that can't be overcome with the grace of God.

Pray. Dive into scripture. I will pray for you.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 8:58:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By dbmers:
I’m in pain everyday.  Emotionally, mentally, physically sometimes, and yet I’m still here…somehow. How I don’t know.  I feel like I’m trapped in a job I hate. Stuck in an 260 sq foot “studio” I can’t stand. In a city that sucks. I’m still here.  Take that as you will.  If I didn’t have my dog and cats I don’t know where I’d be. I’m assuming you have friends and family?  I’m solo in this world except for online people.
Just had a stent put in my heart last month. Number 4 plus a bypass in 2014, and I have absolutely NO RISK factors for heart disease. Life plays dirty tricks on people.

Unless I missed it while I was typing you haven’t mentioned what your post is about.  Regarding you, someone you know?
View Quote

@dbmers glad to see you still chugging along.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:00:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Talk to us OP.

You ok?
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:02:05 PM EDT
[#36]
God doesn't hold anything against you.

Try the silent prayer.
Silent Prayer (Church Clip, April 11, 2021)

Through this man, God has sent me down the narrow path towards the light.

I've never heard anyone "of the cloth" say anything remotely close to what he preaches. Once you see, your life will change.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:02:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Dude.
You make the world a better place.
Get right with your brothers and let someone talk to you.

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:06:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By TxM35A2:
Talk to someone,  please.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:06:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By sierra-def:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Thanks. I think about the same things as the OP several times a week. For better or worse I’m still here. As should the subject of his post
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:09:12 PM EDT
[#40]

Thanks. I think about the same things as the OP several times a week. For better or worse I’m still here. As should the subject of his post
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I've been there..  I stay for the people that hate me.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:10:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: livfreely] [#41]
View Quote

Only if that someone put their faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ BEFORE they acted.  They would have to confess that they are a sinner, and they must believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for their sins according to the scriptures, and that He was buried, and rose again the third day according to the scriptures.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth, and believe in thine heart thou shalt be saved.

1 Peter 5:7
7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:11:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KingNine] [#42]

View Quote

You made it this long, might as well stay to the credits roll.

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:12:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Add me to the people you can DM if need be.

I've been in some horrible places mentally. If I can be pulled out by God's grace, anyone can.

Heck, read the Old Testament. Those people were wacked! He whole thing looks like it took place in a West Virginia trailer park and those were God's chosen people.

There's hope. Trust me.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:13:02 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

I don’t know if God forgives or not, but pain in it’s many forms can take you out of your right mind. Try to find someone who is or has walked in your shoes and try to talk thru it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By DegralDan:
There's no place in heaven for a quitter
View Quote

Ever been there?
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:13:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Zauntee - Jesus Called My Name (Official Audio)
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:14:22 PM EDT
[#47]
He forgives, but you still have to pay the price/punishment/atonement/ whatever.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:16:05 PM EDT
[#48]
If you leave today you will miss the great things that could happen tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:16:16 PM EDT
[#49]
I suspect you’re reading replies offline.  You should drop back in here
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:18:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Jackslack:
He forgives, but you still have to pay the price/punishment/atonement/ whatever.
View Quote

Jesus paid it!  That’s why He came here.  If His payment wasn’t good enough yours would not even come close
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 19
God forgives, right? (Page 1 of 19)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top