User Panel

Page / 1696
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 9:52:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BM-ARM-DPMS-guns:

Lucky….
View Quote

Yeah. I’m only out $627 for 10,000 shares.

I was hoping the fucker would run to a dollar or so at some point. Jokes on me.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

Up 16% today…
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cardboardkiller:
DPLS was tied up in some hockey puck shit for a bit. Just sayin’.

Up 16% today…

16% of nothing is still nothing.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:51:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: oldno7] [#3]
A few days back, the battle for $1.72 showed no winner.

Recently LAZR is destroying MVIS as it should.

I'm still thankful the day osprey mentioned LAZR hit a 52 week low because on that day it put in a technical low for me, I mentioned then it was at or near it's low, MVIS was not.

Now theres a $.40 discrepancy and on a $2 stock, thats HUGE.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 10:27:50 AM EDT
[#4]
For someone that is constantly saying it's only about making money and you trade on T&A, you sure do go out of your way to shit on mvis any chance you get in a thread that was started about mvis

Some people like your chicken bones and tea leaves analysis in this thread, I'm sure they'd be more than happy if you created a new thread to only to discuss T&A

Your passive aggressive bullshit is very subtle, but there nonetheless.... sadly I've fed the troll, but the act you put on is amusing
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 10:47:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By goodasgone81:
For someone that is constantly saying it's only about making money and you trade on T&A, you sure do go out of your way to shit on mvis any chance you get in a thread that was started about mvis

Some people like your chicken bones and tea leaves analysis in this thread, I'm sure they'd be more than happy if you created a new thread to only to discuss T&A

Your passive aggressive bullshit is very subtle, but there nonetheless.... sadly I've fed the troll, but the act you put on is amusing
View Quote

I think this sums it up pretty well.  A special kind of turd in this epic punchbowl of a thread, for sure
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 12:01:25 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

I don't think he means anything by it; lots of people in the thread have thrown shade at MVIS as lots of us are in the pain of seeing it go up and down (along with pain of MINE, INND, SENS, etc. ). Seems he's just looking at a number of stocks and calling out the winners and losers. Even giving a head's up as to when might be a good buy/sell from a technical perspective.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 12:08:38 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

Very well stated!

Old#2 is the main reason I don't post much here anymore.

I can't deal with a dude that always acts like a lady that's PMS-ing.

Maybe it's time to report all his troll posts so he is removed from the thread.

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 12:10:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By rollin-tumblin:

I think this sums it up pretty well.  A special kind of turd in this epic punchbowl of a thread, for sure
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rollin-tumblin:

I’m long on MVIS and a few others that have been discussed in this thread. I occasionally vent like a spoiled child when nothing is happening.

Although, I tire of smarmy and self appointed intellectually superior beings that throw bombs for the sake of chaos. I do recognize that there must be some counterbalance to the group think momentum of this thread.  

Short term TA traders will have an entirely different perspective.  I believe that OldNo7 is short term trading but when factors change may be on the same boat for the ride up.  He is low risk/high frequency and we are high risk/hold through the pain traders(gamblers). There are some value investors here but they stay pretty quiet.

I’ve asked Oldno7 an occasional question and his answers are typically relevant.  I don't pretend to understand tge Ta model and my responsibilities won’t afford minute-by-minute management.

My $.02– be objective but also, don’t be a DF45.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 12:11:39 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

All due respect I find his engagement very educational.    No one here is beyond criticism of course.  Being a cheerleader for a stock 100% of the time isn't all that healthy - the more disparate points of view you can absorb, the better your chances for success will be.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 12:43:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

All due respect I find his engagement very educational.    No one here is beyond criticism of course.  Being a cheerleader for a stock 100% of the time isn't all that healthy - the more disparate points of view you can absorb, the better your chances for success will be.
View Quote

I also get some benefit from his analysis even if I think he is poking Osprey a little bit.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 12:54:09 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

I tend to agree with your sentiment and would prefer #7 continue to post his insights. Just a different approach than mine and that’s fine.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 1:04:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By BM-ARM-DPMS-guns:

I tend to agree with your sentiment and would prefer #7 continue to post his insights. Just a different approach than mine and that’s fine.
View Quote

Agreed. I have followed this thread for 1500 pages specifically because it ISNT an echo chamber.

Ego = WHO is right

Truth = WHAT is right

I come here for the truth, whether I like the truth or not.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 1:04:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: oldno7] [#13]
Originally Posted By Scrote:

Very well stated!

View Quote

I yield to you guys plethora of knowledge and ability.

Looking forward to all the articles you post and funding your first trading account.

You should report me, I should be banned from the site for making money with MVIS.

Edit:sold LAZR today @ $2.18
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By oldno7:

https://i.gyazo.com/adb8f26e46caf8d863cd8997c0af4f94.png

Looking forward to all the articles you post and funding your first trading account.

You should report me, I should be banned from the site for making money with MVIS.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scrote:

Very well stated!

https://i.gyazo.com/adb8f26e46caf8d863cd8997c0af4f94.png

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 2:09:10 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

He is passive aggressive smarmy for sure. He bores me because I’m not interested in TA in this thread.  This is a fun gamble that I’m holding for a moonshot (or not).

I would prefer he started his own thread , I would read it to learn, and appreciate it in that context.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 2:59:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#16]
We can all probably say hopium is toxic, but so is Attachment Attached File

Ba dum Tssh!
That was a damn good joke.

I appreciate his contributions to this thread, even if they are a direct poke in the eye to me being underwater on not only MVIS but other hopium stocks.

Look, no one loved my Easter holiday bull thesis topic so it (and MVIS’ continued slide) left the door open for negativity/reality

[shrug]
But nobody asked me…
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 3:55:32 PM EDT
[#17]
A few days back, the battle for $1.72 showed no winner.

Recently LAZR is destroying MVIS as it should.

I'm still thankful the day osprey mentioned LAZR hit a 52 week low because on that day it put in a technical low for me, I mentioned then it was at or near it's low, MVIS was not.

https://i.gyazo.com/cd110edb34d91cec1d09d4718f94be1e.png

Now theres a $.40 discrepancy and on a $2 stock, thats HUGE.
View Quote

LAZR  EBITDA-530.4M on 69.78M revenue
MVIS EBITDA-83.67M on 7.26M revenue

LAZR has 660M debt and 289.82M in the bank.
MVIS has 15.04M debt and 74M in the bank.

Neither are great, and I know you only look at flipping, but LAZR is destroying no one except themselves, unless something changes, you won't be trading them in 2025
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#18]
I find #7 to be a great educational resource. He doesn't shit in the thread like dirt face did
He offers insight into his way of trading, which has been proven profitable
He trades on facts not emotion
I'd rather see more of his posts as they help me become a better trader
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 4:52:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:
I find #7 to be a great educational resource. He doesn't shit in the thread like dirt face did
He offers insight into his way of trading, which has been proven profitable
He trades on facts not emotion
I'd rather see more of his posts as they help me become a better trader
View Quote

+1
I make most of my gains in my fun money account selling options. I’m not shy about sharing my trades. On this site the Buy-Hold-Hope & DCA into index funds people will come out of the woodwork to shit on any strategy other than their own. More so if you’re actually making good money.  
I’ll cut oldno7 some slack if he comes off as abrasive at times, I know what it’s like to butt heads with people who obviously don’t understand what you’re doing. People getting upset with him cause he’s critical of the company should take a moment to reflect and see if it is they who are too emotional attached to MVIS.  Falling in love with a speculative play is a dangerous road to travel.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 4:56:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Procat:

Falling in love with a speculative play is a dangerous road to travel.
View Quote

NOW you tell me.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 5:05:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Pavy:

I don't think he means anything by it; lots of people in the thread have thrown shade at MVIS as lots of us are in the pain of seeing it go up and down (along with pain of MINE, INND, SENS, etc. ). Seems he's just looking at a number of stocks and calling out the winners and losers. Even giving a head's up as to when might be a good buy/sell from a technical perspective.
View Quote

I remember that kid who was so excited about his INND wealth and then he disappeared when it went to shit. Felt bad for him. My ATAO stock may buy a happy meal if I cash it in. Still waiting for Nancy to send some nepotism her son's way.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#22]
I appreciate OldNo7's posts as well. It's a good reality check from time to time.
I'm also not convinced he's ribbing MVIS longs as much as he's just trying to keep others grounded in the reality that is speculative trading.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 5:32:56 PM EDT
[#23]
We can all probably say hopium is toxic, but so is https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/184182/IMG_6991_jpeg-3177955.JPG

Ba dum Tssh!
That was a damn good joke.

I appreciate his contributions to this thread, even if they are a direct poke in the eye to me being underwater on not only MVIS but other hopium stocks.

Look, no one loved my Easter holiday bull thesis topic so it (and MVIS’ continued slide) left the door open for negativity/reality

[shrug]
But nobody asked me…
View Quote

I did Brad, I loved it! Because it was all about MAVIS and her incredible ability to confound her retail investors.
She is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside a enigma but all Jack wants to do is scalp on tight stop flagged specialty T/A.
Measure that RSA, supported by volume, buy, sell, get rich my way dammit!!!

You can play ball by yourself too but it's always more fun with others and to me this thread is about MAVIS and fun.
I'm not out for beer money, I like scotch. My family will not miss a meal if MAVIS goes under a buck. I will still retire with dignity.
I will rejoice if MAVIS comes out of her shell and rips MSFT and all the coordinated short traders a new one.

And yes Brad, that was a good joke.

Stay or go Jack, IDFC!
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:06:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Total53:

I did Brad, I loved it! Because it was all about MAVIS and her incredible ability to confound her retail investors.
She is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside a enigma but all Jack wants to do is scalp on tight stop flagged specialty T/A.
Measure that RSA, supported by volume, buy, sell, get rich my way dammit!!!

You can play ball by yourself too but it's always more fun with others and to me this thread is about MAVIS and fun.
I'm not out for beer money, I like scotch. My family will not miss a meal if MAVIS goes under a buck. I will still retire with dignity.
I will rejoice if MAVIS comes out of her shell and rips MSFT and all the coordinated short traders a new one.

And yes Brad, that was a good joke.

Stay or go Jack, IDFC!
View Quote

❤️
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:30:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Citizen_8135:

NOW you tell me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Citizen_8135:
Originally Posted By Procat:

Falling in love with a speculative play is a dangerous road to travel.

NOW you tell me.
Wait-what?  I had plans!
lol
I don't mind #7 at all, he has useful insight and is not just a thread crapper dancing everytime MVIS doesn't moon

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:46:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Another nothing day for MVIS.

Is it too late to get in on the oldno7 hate?
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 7:00:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:
Another nothing day for MVIS.

Is it too late to get in on the oldno7 hate?
View Quote

Never too late Cajun, bring it!

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#28]
I should have replied sooner but I couldn't--I'm still laughing.

A guy named "scrote" which everyone knows is short for scrotum, pulled a Trump and called me 0ld#2

A scrote made fun of an old American tradition, dang for glass houses and all that...

Well whatever happens, I won't digress to name calling or lying.

I guess it's time to turn me in for trolling.

slayer1 gets it, others as well.

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:40:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#29]
Well, let me cast a beautiful light onto the proceedings.  Today, fellas, today is the last day for me.   I retire!    It's official!  No more load on my back.  If I can make it until 5pm EDT, I'm  out forever!  Doneskii! Finito! zakonchenny!!   Now, where's that map of Idaho and where's my bottle of 14 year old Glenlivet!  MVIS - I need you more now than ever!
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:48:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Congratulations
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:59:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Well, let me cast a beautiful light onto the proceedings.  Today, fellas, today is the last day for me.   I retire!    It's official!  No more load on my back.  If I can make it until 5pm EDT, I'm  out forever!  Doneskii! Finito! zakonchenny!!   Now, where's that map of Idaho and where's my bottle of 14 year old Glenlivet!  MVIS - I need you more now than ever!
View Quote

Wow! Congrats! That’s pretty cool news
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 8:01:07 AM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

Bring us your glass!
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 8:20:25 AM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Big day apex, congrats you made it!

I'm 31 months out and not sure if I can go the distance.
Been doing this shit for 31 years and worn down past the nubs to nubbins...
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 8:23:24 AM EDT
[#34]

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExYWtzcDltdGF6YmNuaHE0OXowMGowcDh1OWppNWI2eHptYzNjY3dqayZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/cKVZ6RPElBqfAOIcA4/giphy.gif
View All Quotes

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExYWtzcDltdGF6YmNuaHE0OXowMGowcDh1OWppNWI2eHptYzNjY3dqayZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/cKVZ6RPElBqfAOIcA4/giphy.gif

No doubt I'll keel over at 1630 and never make it.  I shouldn't joke about such things.  Yeah, 35 years in the same industry and time to move on.  It got real tough the last 6 months or so.  Had to push myself.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 8:40:17 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 8:46:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Congratulations Apex!

Counting the days myself. Only 20-27 years left!
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 8:51:49 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Great news.  Very happy for you.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 9:01:23 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

You’re not a cop in a cheesy ‘80s action movie, are you?

If so, RIP.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 9:02:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#39]
Originally Posted By zegermanznew:
Congratulations Apex!

Counting the days myself. Only 20-27 years left!
View Quote

Oh, laughing with you, not at you.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 9:03:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:

If so, RIP.  
View All Quotes

If so, RIP.  

Why yes!.  Sometimes I am!
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 9:08:25 AM EDT
[#41]
@apexcrusade

Congratulations!

It's been almost three years for me. Amid the apprehension of "what to do next" (which never materialized) it was by far the best decision I ever made. I worked with way too many that never made it to that point.  It will feel like a vacation for a short while, but you will adjust (to shitpostng) in your spare time. Enjoy! You literally worked for this your entire life!

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 9:15:00 AM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

If so, RIP.  

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 9:27:22 AM EDT
[#43]
What's everyone buying at the market today?
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 9:28:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#44]
Originally Posted By jpk33:
@apexcrusade

Congratulations!

It's been almost three years for me. Amid the apprehension of "what to do next" (which never materialized) it was by far the best decision I ever made. I worked with way too many that never made it to that point.  It will feel like a vacation for a short while, but you will adjust (to shitpostng) in your spare time. Enjoy! You literally worked for this your entire life!

View Quote

Thanks for that!  A big driver here was the situation with my elderly mom, lives alone, out of state, and it's impossible at this point to work fulltime and attend to that situation.  So no vacation for this boy, I have probably a full 6 months of back to back projects, estate planning, sell house in FLA, repairs to house in PA,  and so on to attend to.   Then I'll finish putting together my recording studio and have fun from there on out!
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 9:29:54 AM EDT
[#45]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOk4hQXbGDs
View All Quotes

If so, RIP.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOk4hQXbGDs

Oh the sheer horror.....................the children...............
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 10:01:34 AM EDT
[#46]

Thanks for that!  A big driver here was the situation with my elderly mom, lives alone, out of state, and it's impossible at this point to work fulltime and attend to that situation.  So no vacation for this boy, I have probably a full 6 months of back to back projects, estate planning, sell house in FLA, repairs to house in PA,  and so on to attend to.   Then I'll finish putting together my recording studio and have fun from there on out!
View Quote

Congrats Apex! Drinks on me when MVIS gets me to retirement. Only needs to be like $784 a share for that.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 10:12:06 AM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

Congratulations! I've been trying to retire, it's harder to do when you own a business. Every month I tell myself the letters to my customers need to go out then a nice order comes in so I put it off again.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 10:43:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:

Congrats Apex! Drinks on me when MVIS gets me to retirement. Only needs to be like $784 a share for that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:

Originally Posted By TinSpinner:

Congratulations! I've been trying to retire, it's harder to do when you own a business. Every month I tell myself the letters to my customers need to go out then a nice order comes in so I put it off again.

Thanks fellas!  I wish I could magically make MVIS moon on this special day, looks like she's headed the wrong direction unfortunately.   Buy moar?
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#49]

Oh, laughing with you, not at you.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 11:13:12 AM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

Congrats Apex! May MVIS fill your glass often with whatever you care to drink.
Page / 1696
Top Top