Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2023 12:28:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: turinreza]
mRNA can shed via exosomes carrying spike proteins

part 1
Shedding vaccine material? - Investigation Part 1: FDA definition, breath studies (update 82)

part 2
Shedding vaccine material? - Investigation Part 2: exosomes in vaxxed, exosome vaccines (update 83)

part 3 (banned on youtube)

part 3 here https://www.patreon.com/posts/vaccine-shedding-81653039

part 4
Shedding Investigation Part 4: exosomes in COVID-19 (update 86)

part 5
Shedding Investigation Part 5: exosomes in COVID-19 (update 88)

Link Posted: 3/24/2023 1:39:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Nobody knows.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 8:56:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I doubt it, but I'm open to evidence.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 10:28:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Probably. When people first started getting jabbed we had weird sicknesses going around if you spent any time with the poor jabbies.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 11:15:56 AM EDT
[#4]
It's plausible - if the virus itself can be transmitted that way, in water droplets, why not the spike subcomponent of it ?
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 11:38:52 AM EDT
[#5]
No way, we all know it stays in the shoulder and is out of the body within a couple of weeks.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 11:54:32 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm under the assumption that it can. If it's in your semen, blood, urine, and sweat, I don't see how it wouldn't shed via breathing. Exhalation contains microscopic droplets. . . There's nothing you can really do except limit your interactions in society. Even then, unless you're completely self-sustaining, you're reducing risk but not completely immune from it. If you go to the bank and grocery store, you've probably been exposed. Too many idiots took it. Live life. Nothing else you can do.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 12:54:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By g8rgunner:
No way, we all know it stays in the shoulder and is out of the body within a couple of weeks.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/24/2023 1:25:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By DepletedUranium:
I'm under the assumption that it can. If it's in your semen, blood, urine, and sweat, I don't see how it wouldn't shed via breathing. Exhalation contains microscopic droplets. . . There's nothing you can really do except limit your interactions in society. Even then, unless you're completely self-sustaining, you're reducing risk but not completely immune from it. If you go to the bank and grocery store, you've probably been exposed. Too many idiots took it. Live life. Nothing else you can do.
View Quote

That's pretty much where I'm at- it was shown pretty quickly that it was migrating throughout the body and crossing barriers.  If it's in the blood stream it's in the lungs.  Didn't someone recently post a study showing it in children who had not been vaccinated but their parents had been?  
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 2:21:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By DepletedUranium:
View Quote

Yep. I’m right there with you. Thanks everyone. We’re actually all in this together now, thanks.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 5:34:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By turinreza:

... [Snip] ...

View Quote

The answer is we don't truly know. That was considered a reportable even during the Pfizer trials. There's shitload of anecdotal evidence that is a concern but AFAIK no new trials.

There has been detectable MRNA, not just S1 or S2 proteins in breast milk.
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/article-abstract/2796427

Since viral load is similar or worse for the vaccine than covid, the same mechanism that allows for coronaviruses to spread should work the same for free floating spike protein due to cell lysis of the transfected cells.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 7:18:41 PM EDT
[#11]
So I think that means that all vaccinated people should have to wear rubber suits covering their whole body, be double-masked, and wear a face-shield covering their entire face. They also should only be allowed out of their houses for two hours a day between the hours of 3 AM to 5 AM to reduce exposure to people that refused to fall for the libs BS.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 4:57:11 PM EDT
[#12]
part 3 added (in post #1)
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 5:09:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By turinreza:

part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9jOxkZJQfg

part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow63watUUSA

part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeKrfT4d6XM

View Quote

Guy looks like a soi boi mouth breathing Leftist
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 6:20:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Point of order.  It's not shedding.  Transmission is a better (and old fashioned) word.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 7:08:16 PM EDT
[#15]
transmission = spreading due to infection
shedding = spreading due to vaccination
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Don't know either way.

What I do know is that if it were happening in such a way that would cause an unvaxxed individual to ingest a dose of the vaccine from a vaxxed person who's breath they just breathed, causing that person to now be vaxxed .

The manufacturers would never allow people to become vaccinated "for free"

In the same thought that Monsanto had when they made farmers sign agreements to not use their harvest for next years seed.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:03:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Monsanto wasn't trying to kill their customers, at least I don't think so.  Monsanto also didn't create new varieties of weeds and pests to infect farmland.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:25:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Wildfowler] [#18]
Originally Posted By darkd0r:
Monsanto wasn't trying to kill their customers, at least I don't think so.  Monsanto also didn't create new varieties of weeds and pests to infect farmland.
View Quote
Not so sure these days. It's in everything. (Edit: Meant to originally say round-up)

I sure love spraying it though.

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:52:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Wildfowler:
Don't know either way.

What I do know is that if it were happening in such a way that would cause an unvaxxed individual to ingest a dose of the vaccine from a vaxxed person who's breath they just breathed, causing that person to now be vaxxed .

The manufacturers would never allow people to become vaccinated "for free"

In the same thought that Monsanto had when they made farmers sign agreements to not use their harvest for next years seed.
View Quote

Being effective was never the goal....."show me your papers"...was the point.

The non-compliant list was created, fortunately they fucked up the compliant list so it is a bit of a clusterfuck depending if your employer participated....if that was a factor for you.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 10:00:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: medicmandan] [#20]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 4:46:21 PM EDT
[#21]
part 4
(part 3 violated youtube.. too much truth)
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 3:14:58 PM EDT
[#22]
part 5
in first post
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top