Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2023 11:14:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sabre331]
Just some advice, I was walking my dog tonight out on my property and somehow the ambi mag release got hit by something and I lost the mag without even knowing it, yeah I know it sounds stupid  but it's dark here and has been raining for the last two days so I didn't even hear it hit the ground guess I'll get up tomorrow and try to locate it in the daylight I was wearing a owb holster  I'll know next time to keep a check on it
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:20:57 AM EDT
[#1]
What make of holster was it?  Just curious because my dealer just ordered me an Echelon.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:28:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sabre331] [#2]
Just a comfortable old leather holster I wear around home I've never had it happen before though
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I like the Echelon though it's a great pistol so far,I'll probably invest in a single side mag release soon though

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 3:13:25 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks like the holster covers the mag release on both sides-- maybe the holster activated the mag release somehow. I've never owned an all-leather holster-- always have had either a kydex or a kydex-leather hybrid holster-- and none of them have covered the mag release on both sides.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 10:15:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Mucho thanks for the pics OP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top