Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2023 11:14:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sabre331]
Just some advice, I was walking my dog tonight out on my property and somehow the ambi mag release got hit by something and I lost the mag without even knowing it, yeah I know it sounds stupid  but it's dark here and has been raining for the last two days so I didn't even hear it hit the ground guess I'll get up tomorrow and try to locate it in the daylight I was wearing a owb holster  I'll know next time to keep a check on it
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:20:57 AM EDT
[#1]
What make of holster was it?  Just curious because my dealer just ordered me an Echelon.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:28:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sabre331] [#2]
Just a comfortable old leather holster I wear around home I've never had it happen before though
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I like the Echelon though it's a great pistol so far,I'll probably invest in a single side mag release soon though

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 3:13:25 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks like the holster covers the mag release on both sides-- maybe the holster activated the mag release somehow. I've never owned an all-leather holster-- always have had either a kydex or a kydex-leather hybrid holster-- and none of them have covered the mag release on both sides.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 10:15:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Mucho thanks for the pics OP.
Top Top