Page / 24
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 2:20:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By speedracer422:

Idk...the one shill said he's salaried
View Quote

Lol

What did the “shill” say the salary was for?
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 3:01:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Sokarul:

Lol

What did the "shill" say the salary was for?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Idk...the one shill said he's salaried

Lol

What did the "shill" say the salary was for?

His job.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 3:52:40 PM EDT
[#3]

His job.
View Quote

And what has the “shill” said time and time again what his job is?
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 4:15:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By mongo001:
Found something that might help explain things:

https://i.postimg.cc/NFy7rj54/6d0fcba5dba1143a.jpg

View Quote

I may be missing some back story. What is this?
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 4:23:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By diggerwolf:

View Quote
Suggesting paid shills to post here.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 4:51:15 PM EDT
[#6]

I know it's hard for you to believe people have different views than you but they do. We aren't paid to post here.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By S13:
Why are we not banning those shills?

It isnt hard to see who they are.

I know it's hard for you to believe people have different views than you but they do. We aren't paid to post here.
So you say.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 5:21:40 PM EDT
[#7]

And what has the "shill" said time and time again what his job is?
View All Quotes

His job.

And what has the "shill" said time and time again what his job is?

I have no idea what it claimed, but let's just cut to the chase here:

If you want to use my posts for some sort of preformance review or whatever, you don't need to ask. It's a public forum; just screenshot it. If there's something particular you'd like me to post, just lmk. I'm happy to help.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 5:25:48 PM EDT
[#8]

If you want to use my posts for some sort of preformance review or whatever, you don't need to ask. It's a public forum; just screenshot it. If there's something particular you'd like me to post, just lmk. I'm happy to help.
View Quote

You said the flu shot isn’t a vaccine and any doctor will tell me that.

What I use your posts for is laughter.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 5:36:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: speedracer422] [#9]

You said the flu shot isn't a vaccine and any doctor will tell me that.

View All Quotes

You said the flu shot isn't a vaccine and any doctor will tell me that.

Did you get your flu "vaccine" this year?

No one irl life calls flu shots vaccines, just like no one in real life calls tomatoes "fruits".

Nevermind the updated definition of the word vaccine; doctors and pharmacists prior to 2020 never referred to them as "vaccines" probably because it would be doing a disservice to the image of actual vaccines. Maybe people did say that where you're from? IDK, but I stand by it. mRNA shots aren't vaccines either. You can report me to the CDC if you like.

Also, if you don't mind answering a personal question: how does your employer measure the agitprop? Is there some sorta metric like number of quotes/ responses or... how exactly does that work?
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 6:48:24 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

Just some random depiction of pay for play on the internet.

Nothing specific.

Link Posted: 12/5/2022 10:54:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: exponentialpi] [#11]
NVM
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 9:23:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 10:19:31 PM EDT
[#13]

She was a planet!  Probably good to have on a call where you have to pick up a 500-pounder.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 10:28:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Some people are laughing as the vaxxed drop dead - I'm not. My new wife, who I waited a VERY long time to find, was forced to take the Moderna jab to keep her job before we married...and I worry every single freaking day. She did refuse any and all boosters, and has shown absolutely no side effects, but I feel like I'm living under the Sword of Damocles.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 11:03:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By armoredman:
Some people are laughing as the vaxxed drop dead - I'm not. My new wife, who I waited a VERY long time to find, was forced to take the Moderna jab to keep her job before we married...and I worry every single freaking day. She did refuse any and all boosters, and has shown absolutely no side effects, but I feel like I'm living under the Sword of Damocles.
View Quote

I don't think the people that are dropping are the one and dones.   It is the repeat customer true believers.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 11:56:54 PM EDT
[#16]
I've read commentary to the effect that the people having the severe issues tend to have them either within a couple weeks of the shot, or at 5~6 months or something like that.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 11:59:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Gamma762:
I've read commentary to the effect that the people having the severe issues tend to have them either within a couple weeks of the shot, or at 5~6 months or something like that.
View Quote

It's usually in the first 15 to 30 minutes.
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 3:56:01 PM EDT
[#18]
#heartattack is trending on Twitter, at least in India

Also from India: Is Covid-19 vaccine causing increase in heart attack cases?
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 6:54:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By California_Kid:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gamma762:

That's generally only those who have an anaphylaxis reaction to one of the ingredients. The other more pronounced effects take longer to incubate.
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 11:52:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

That's generally only those who have an anaphylaxis reaction to one of the ingredients. The other more pronounced effects take longer to incubate.
View Quote

I think he forgot to additional part in blue....."usually 15 to 30 minutes... then later when it leaves the muscle and that is individually dependent".
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 7:47:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 4:19:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I think he forgot to additional part in blue....."usually 15 to 30 minutes... then later when it leaves the muscle and that is individually dependent".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Are you saying it doesn't stay in the shoulder?  
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 11:05:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#23]

Link Posted: 12/14/2022 9:54:22 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 12/14/2022 1:05:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FjlZE9eX0AAscp2?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

Grant Wahl Died of a Burst Blood Vessel, His Wife Says

LOL of course she would say that...

Mr. Wahl’s wife, Dr. Celine Gounder, is a leading infectious disease physician who rose to prominence during the coronavirus pandemic and advised President Biden’s transition team on Covid-19. She and the rest of the family rejected, in particular, the speculation linking his death to vaccines, saying that it was especially insulting because of her work.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 1:07:32 PM EDT
[#26]

Mr. Wahl's wife, Dr. Celine Gounder, is a leading infectious disease physician who rose to prominence during the coronavirus pandemic and advised President Biden's transition team on Covid-19. She and the rest of the family rejected, in particular, the speculation linking his death to vaccines, saying that it was especially insulting because of her work.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FjlZE9eX0AAscp2?format=jpg&name=small

Mr. Wahl's wife, Dr. Celine Gounder, is a leading infectious disease physician who rose to prominence during the coronavirus pandemic and advised President Biden's transition team on Covid-19. She and the rest of the family rejected, in particular, the speculation linking his death to vaccines, saying that it was especially insulting because of her work.

Add one more voice to the Conspiracy!  
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 1:19:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Shake] [#27]

View Quote
So what's the spin going to be MRNA now weakens arterial walls or this is a cover up by the family because the real cause of death is "vax death"?

Dude looks pretty tall and gangly. I wouldn't be surprised if he had Marfan syndrom.

Link Posted: 12/14/2022 1:20:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: diggerwolf] [#28]

View Quote

I was implying that the wife, who's livelihood and identity are intimately dependent on the COVID vaccines, would naturally eschew any connection between the vax and her healthy and young husband's sudden and unexpected death related to his heart.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 1:23:17 PM EDT
[#29]
"It was the Qatar gov!!"

"It was an anyerism!!"

No.   It was the vax, dumbasses.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 1:31:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Shake] [#30]
"It was the Qatar gov!!"

"It was an anyerism!!"

View Quote

Wow, stay classy. Did something change from when we were told to "tone it down" by TBS?  I thought this was a tech forum and calling people names and shills was not allowed.  If so I'd like to know so I can tell people what I really think about their intelligence.

Please explain how the vaccine can cause an aortic aneurysm or are you implying the family is lying about the cause of death?
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 1:41:45 PM EDT
[#31]

I was implying that the wife, who's livelihood and identity are intimately dependent on the COVID vaccines, would naturally eschew any connection between the vax and her healthy and young husband's sudden and unexpected death related to a blood vessel from his heart.
View All Quotes

I was implying that the wife, who's livelihood and identity are intimately dependent on the COVID vaccines, would naturally eschew any connection between the vax and her healthy and young husband's sudden and unexpected death related to a blood vessel from his heart.

Have you even bothered to look up who she is and what she does?  She's a professor and treats patients among other things.  There's no obvious dependency for her livelihood or identity on the COVID-19 vaccines.

https://www.celinegounder.com/

But it's always easier to expand the Conspiracy than to admit that one isolated news story about a man dying from an undiagnosed heart-related problem provides zero support for it.

Her husband was young, but obviously he wasn't as healthy as he looked.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 1:46:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: diggerwolf] [#32]

Have you even bothered to look up who she is and what she does?  She's a professor and treats patients among other things.  There's no obvious dependency for her livelihood or identity on the COVID-19 vaccines.

But it's always easier to expand the Conspiracy than to admit that one isolated news story about a man dying from an undiagnosed heart-related problem provides zero support for it.

View Quote

I didn't. I based my opinion on the description in the linked article.

Mr. Wahl’s wife, Dr. Celine Gounder, is a leading infectious disease physician who rose to prominence during the coronavirus pandemic and advised President Biden’s transition team on Covid-19.

I stand by my previous statement.

Grant may have not been as healthy as he looked, but the article did not hint at any pre-existing conditions.

Now, from her website, which you linked:

Dr. Gounder is a Senior Fellow and Editor-at-Large for Public Health at the Kaiser Family Foundation and for Kaiser Health News. She’s also the host and producer of ... Epidemic, a podcast about infectious disease epidemics and pandemics. Season 1 of Epidemic covered the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.

She is a medical journalist and thought leader. She is a CBS News Medical Contributor, and prior to that was a CNN Medical Analyst and a frequent expert guest on NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, HLN, BBC, Al Jazeera America, MTV, Dr. Oz, and Oprah Prime. She's written for The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Atlantic, The Guardian US, The Washington Post, Reuters, Quartz, Sports Illustrated, and Bloomberg View. She’s best known for her coverage of the COVID-19, Ebola, Zika, opioid overdose, and gun violence epidemics.

From November 9, 2020 to January 20, 2021, Dr. Gounder served on the Biden-Harris Transition COVID-19 Advisory Board.

Her credentials don't give me a lot of confidence in her propensity to be unbiased and open-minded.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 1:57:42 PM EDT
[#33]

Mr. Wahl’s wife, Dr. Celine Gounder, is a leading infectious disease physician who rose to prominence during the coronavirus pandemic and advised President Biden’s transition team on Covid-19. She and the rest of the family rejected, in particular, the speculation linking his death to vaccines, saying that it was especially insulting because of her work.
View Quote

Family business

Link Posted: 12/14/2022 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Master_Shake:

Wow, stay classy. Did something change from when we were told to "tone it down" by TBS?  I thought this was a tech forum and calling people names and shills was not allowed.  If so I'd like to know so I can tell people what I really think about their intelligence.

Please explain how the vaccine can cause an aortic aneurysm or are you implying the family is lying about the cause of death?
View All Quotes
"It was the Qatar gov!!"

"It was an anyerism!!"

Defensive much?

I was talking about  the family that are ignoring the real reason.   And yes, they are dumbasses.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 2:17:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Shake] [#35]

Defensive much?

I was talking about  the family that are ignoring the real reason.   And yes, they are dumbasses.
View Quote
And calling the handful of us that don't buy into the stupidity that gets posted here shills, commies, nazis, etc. Posting a picture of how much we supposedly get paid Id love it if they adopted pit rules here honestly. This forum has the collective mentality of a middle schooler anyways.

Once again, you have no clue what you're talking about. Go look up what a descending aortic aneurysm is and tell me how the Covid vaccine could cause that. Then go look up Marfan syndrome and tell me if this guy doesn't have all the classic signs of the disease.

Link Posted: 12/14/2022 2:20:23 PM EDT
[#36]

I was implying that the wife, who's livelihood and identity are intimately dependent on the COVID vaccines, would naturally eschew any connection between the vax and her healthy and young husband's sudden and unexpected death related to his heart.
View All Quotes

It's not like there aren't multiple studies showing cardiovascular impacts from the injections.  While correlation does not imply causation, the narrative it most definitely is not a cause is frightful.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 2:23:16 PM EDT
[#37]

Mr. Wahl's wife, Dr. Celine Gounder, is a leading infectious disease physician who rose to prominence during the coronavirus pandemic and advised President Biden's transition team on Covid-19.

Grant may have not been as healthy as he looked, but the article did not hint at any pre-existing conditions.

Dr. Gounder is a Senior Fellow and Editor-at-Large for Public Health at the Kaiser Family Foundation and for Kaiser Health News. She's also the host and producer of ... Epidemic, a podcast about infectious disease epidemics and pandemics. Season 1 of Epidemic covered the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.

She is a medical journalist and thought leader. She is a CBS News Medical Contributor, and prior to that was a CNN Medical Analyst and a frequent expert guest on NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, HLN, BBC, Al Jazeera America, MTV, Dr. Oz, and Oprah Prime. She's written for The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Atlantic, The Guardian US, The Washington Post, Reuters, Quartz, Sports Illustrated, and Bloomberg View. She's best known for her coverage of the COVID-19, Ebola, Zika, opioid overdose, and gun violence epidemics.

From November 9, 2020 to January 20, 2021, Dr. Gounder served on the Biden-Harris Transition COVID-19 Advisory Board.

Her credentials don't give me a lot of confidence in her propensity to be unbiased and open-minded.
View All Quotes

Mr. Wahl's wife, Dr. Celine Gounder, is a leading infectious disease physician who rose to prominence during the coronavirus pandemic and advised President Biden's transition team on Covid-19.

Dr. Gounder is a Senior Fellow and Editor-at-Large for Public Health at the Kaiser Family Foundation and for Kaiser Health News. She's also the host and producer of ... Epidemic, a podcast about infectious disease epidemics and pandemics. Season 1 of Epidemic covered the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.

She is a medical journalist and thought leader. She is a CBS News Medical Contributor, and prior to that was a CNN Medical Analyst and a frequent expert guest on NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, HLN, BBC, Al Jazeera America, MTV, Dr. Oz, and Oprah Prime. She's written for The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Atlantic, The Guardian US, The Washington Post, Reuters, Quartz, Sports Illustrated, and Bloomberg View. She's best known for her coverage of the COVID-19, Ebola, Zika, opioid overdose, and gun violence epidemics.

Her credentials tell me that she certainly knows a heck of a lot more about medicine than you or I do.  She would have no reason to concoct a study about an aneurysm killing her husband.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 2:29:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: exponentialpi] [#38]

Her credentials tell me that she certainly knows a heck of a lot more about medicine than you or I do.  She would have no reason to concoct a study about an aneurysm killing her husband.
View All Quotes

Appeal to authority/credentials is not a logical argument.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 2:31:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: diggerwolf] [#39]

View Quote

One could say the same about Fauci's credentials. Are you a fanboy of Dr Fauci also?
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 2:45:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 2:49:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 2:58:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:
View Quote
Really? Dr.'s Malone and McCullough are worshipped here because of their "credentials".
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#43]
And calling the handful of us that don't buy into the stupidity that gets posted here shills, commies, nazis, etc. Posting a picture of how much we supposedly get paid Id love it if they adopted pit rules here honestly. This forum has the collective mentality of a middle schooler anyways.

Once again, you have no clue what you're talking about. Go look up what a descending aortic aneurysm is and tell me how the Covid vaccine could cause that. Then go look up Marfan syndrome and tell me if this guy doesn't have all the classic signs of the disease.

View All Quotes

Defensive much?

You obviously still believe the covid 'officials'.   I don't.

I bet if we took a poll the results of "Who knows what they are talking about?" would skew heavily against the pushers/shills.  

The thread is about 'sudden adult death syndrome'.  Something that had to be made up by the 'covid officals' to explain what the vax is doing to the populace.   If you have to make up something so you can ignore the real cause you are a dumbass.  If you want to think that is my opinion and I don't know what I'm talking about, that is fine with me.  But keep in mind, nearly everyone on this forum thinks the vax is the reason for the 'SADS' as well.  

And you say "This forum has the collective mentality of a middle schooler anyways." then try to act like the victim?  You just insulted the very board you are posting on.   If this forum is so bad, why do you even spend time here?   Go elsewhere and be happier.  Seriously.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 3:01:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Really? Dr.'s Malone and McCullough are worshipped here because of their "credentials".
View Quote
I have not seen the worship. That being said when someone directly related to the creation of it says it is not safe....I find it wise to listen.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 3:16:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Shake] [#45]

I bet if we took a poll the results of "Who knows what they are talking about?" would skew heavily against the pushers/shills.  

The thread is about 'sudden adult death syndrome'.  Something that had to be made up by the 'covid officals' to explain what the vax is doing to the populace.   If you have to make up something so you can ignore the real cause you are a dumbass.  If you want to think that is my opinion and I don't know what I'm talking about, that is fine with me.  But keep in mind, nearly everyone on this forum thinks the vax is the reason for the 'SADS' as well.  

And you say "This forum has the collective mentality of a middle schooler anyways." then try to act like the victim?  You just insulted the very board you are posting on.   If this forum is so bad, why do you even spend time here?   Go elsewhere and be happier.  Seriously.
View Quote

Again with the name calling.  This place is a joke with the vast majority of information that gets put out, this thread is proof.  It's just a bunch of guys reposting news they get from antivax websites. That doesn't constitute proof of anything.  It's entertaining not informative. Most of you have zero interest in actually have a discussion and want an echo chamber with out any dissenting opinions.

This poor guy died of a rupture aneurism that he probably had before he got the Covid vaccine but to you and others that's proof of "vax death".  Literally everything bad that happens is vax death. You're no different than the global warming alarmist at this point.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 3:19:18 PM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes

I guess when you don't get in line with the FDA, AMA, and big pharma...you get your license pulled......some people have morals.....too bad you can't see the difference.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 3:25:12 PM EDT
[#47]

Again with the name calling.  This place is a joke with the vast majority of information that gets put out, this thread is proof.  It's just a bunch of guys reposting news they get from antivax websites. That doesn't constitute proof of anything.  It's entertaining not informative. Most of you have zero interest in actually have a discussion and want an echo chamber with out any dissenting opinions.

This poor guy died of a rupture aneurism that he probably had before he got the Covid vaccine but to you and others that's proof of "vax death".  Literally everything bad that happens is vax death. You're no different than the global warming alarmist at this point.
View Quote

Lol

Serious case of denial and rds here.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 3:35:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: S13] [#48]

Again with the name calling. This place is a joke with the vast majority of information that gets put out, this thread is proof.  It's just a bunch of guys reposting news they get from antivax websites. That doesn't constitute proof of anything.  It's entertaining not informative. Most of you have zero interest in actually have a discussion and want an echo chamber with out any dissenting opinions.

View All Quotes

Again with the name calling. This place is a joke with the vast majority of information that gets put out, this thread is proof.  It's just a bunch of guys reposting news they get from antivax websites. That doesn't constitute proof of anything.  It's entertaining not informative. Most of you have zero interest in actually have a discussion and want an echo chamber with out any dissenting opinions.

Link Posted: 12/14/2022 3:36:44 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 12/14/2022 3:37:26 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
I haven't seen worship.  I have seen openness to hear their arguments because they want to follow the science and one is humble enough to admit it didn't help him, at all.

The lack of openness that maybe mRNA is not the golden goose that government officials said it was is the concerning part by many here.  The process was rushed, from one company that had years of failures, another that was fined repeatedly.  

Science is about finding the truth. How many coronavirus vaccines have been successful before?  How many mRNA treatments?  And all of a sudden it works this time with no consequences?
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top