User Panel

Page / 73
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:53:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG_2973_jpeg-3186120.JPG
View Quote

There are between 8-10 million Kurds living in Iran that have for many years wished for help in kicking the current regime out.

I have a contrary opinion of many here about the Kurds. I’ve no illusions that they our friends in any other way than we share a mutual enemy in many regions of the Middle East.

I don’t trust them any further than that. Better than the Persians, Arabs and the Turks maybe. But that’s a low bar.

Anyway, there is a significant population in Iran that would very much welcome some air support.

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:54:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Oakley:
If I'm Israel I'm not sitting there waiting to get punched. There is enough data out now that I'm swinging first.

Fuck Iran.
View Quote

That's what Iran, China, Russia, and Biden want. Keep provoking Israel to launch a first strike to prevent a massive attack on them v then they can parade across the globe how Israel attacked Iran unprovoked, thus the US will withdraw it's support for Israel.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:55:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By TheKill:
Asshole dumb motherfuckers all wound up about Russia taking back Ukraine from the West.

Should have been focused on and thinking about I fucking Ran.  

"Dead Russians yay!"  They may be less than great but they are still white Christian rather then murderous Islamicists that have been trying to kill all Christians for generations.  Now we are out of Patriots, Iran has a few hundred missiles lining up on Israel, and probably about 5-10 nuclear warheads to deliver after that.

NO WHAT YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKING WARMONGERS?  Was Ukraine worth it?

DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS.

We have aligned ourselves and committed ourselves in such a way that we cannot "win" in the global conflict picture anymore.  Which was probably the fucking point.  Obama and his group have been working to turn America into a Second Class Nation from the jump.  

Going all in on Ukraine for no real good reason was just a way to drain our resources in a way that appeared "right", but in reality just allowed them to fuck us over while we cheered for it.

Our government didn't just "fuck this up" they actively aided and abetted it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All our military aid etc. to Israel right now is "Maskirovka" for the purposes of plausible deniability.
View Quote

There are multiple types of Orcs in this world....
Russian Orc....Iranian Orcs....

And a dead Orc is Best Orc!
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:55:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Who cares, we had shit to take care of in Ukraine.........
View Quote

Damn straight. They probably launder more money for the current criminals in DC than anyone.

We should probably send American troops to Ukraine to keep that grift pipeline open.

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:55:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

View Quote

This is what happens when governments (US Government) plays both fucking sides at the same time.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By wheel:

LOL.

Israel practically invented the tactic of using decoys, as demonstrated in the 1973 war where they fooled the Arabs with drones to expose all their SAM sites.  They aren't going to be fooled by a diversion like that.

View Quote

Dude tipped his hand with "western propaganda" and "arrogance and incompetence of western military forces". It's a propaganda piece out of the Russian, Iranian, etc. sphere of influence.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By DouglasQuaid:

Well, Iraq and Afghanistan wasn't hard if you're only trying to destroy their military.  The occupation afterwards was hard.  I hope we've learned by now that there is no hearts and minds victory when fighting an Arab country.  Better to just wreck the country then leave.  

If the US wants to just destroy Iran's military and infrastructure and has no intention of landing troops or occupying, that makes things much easier, doesn't it?
View Quote

But there is so much money for the pols to make during rebuild...
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:58:57 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

There's a whole bunch on Twitter right now.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:59:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Trollslayer:

They are in NATO because of their strategic location, which they close to NATO and US operations every time it is needed.  Tell me again, why are they in NATO?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Trollslayer:
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:

Fuck Turkey

They need to be kicked outta NATO

Worthless shitbags

They are in NATO because of their strategic location, which they close to NATO and US operations every time it is needed.  Tell me again, why are they in NATO?

Because the people really running our government are playing both sides of the fence.  Turkey gets a lot from NATO membership including a flood of US taxpayer dollars.  They give nothing in return and actively interfere with the geo political goals of traditional Western Civ.  If the goal is to fuck over ourselves and our traditional allies while helping Islamists, we are doing it right.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:00:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd be perfectly OK with Iran finding out
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:01:58 PM EDT
[#11]
I sense.....even more US tax dollars pouring into Israel
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:05:57 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

One of the top trends on X tonight is #IraniansStandWithIsreal.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Kingstrider:
But wait didn't the potato said "don't"?
View Quote

Probably the same thing his daughter was saying in the shower.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:07:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By colklink:

It would have to be missiles, as Israel doesn't possess strategic aircraft with the range to hit Iran. Maybe if they use tankers, but how long would they last?
View Quote

It’s well known that Israel has use of an Azerbaijan airbase. So they could strike Iran from there.  Also Azerbaijan hates Iran.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:09:34 PM EDT
[#15]
The Ayatollah is going to get his shit pushed in.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:10:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheAlmightyYak] [#16]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:
The Ayatollah is going to get his shit pushed in.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:10:53 PM EDT
[#17]
When is the Red Heifer sacrifice?

Seriously though, Iran is so full of shit most of the time that I'll believe it when I see it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:10:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:

It’s well known that Israel has use of an Azerbaijan airbase. So they could strike Iran from there.  Also Azerbaijan hates Iran.
View Quote

Wasn't aware of that. I know there was some speculation that Saudi Arabia would possibly allow Israel to use their territory a few years ago, but things have changed since Biden was installed.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:11:31 PM EDT
[#19]
I have not seen this event mentioned anywhere.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:11:39 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

There are plenty of people fed up in Iran.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Fuck the Turks. The west should have sent those douchebags back to the mountains a long time ago.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:13:40 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:13:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By sierra-def:

There are plenty of people fed up in Iran.
View Quote
Hell that's an understatement. Most of them openly defy the moral police now. That's part of why I don't see them going all in here. They're trying to retain power, not lose what they have left.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:15:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By cash50:

Fuck the Turks. The west should have sent those douchebags back to the mountains a long time ago.
View Quote

They've been trouble for the West for 500 years or more.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:15:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By cash50:

View Quote

But muh cheap Tisas!!!! And shitty HK clones! And muh Benelli knock offs!!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:16:05 PM EDT
[#26]
I pray that Israel nukes them over the weekend.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:17:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Asshole dumb motherfuckers all wound up about Russia taking back Ukraine from the West.

"Dead Russians yay!"  They may be less than great but they are still white Christian rather then murderous Islamicists that have been trying to kill all Christians for generations.  Now we are out of Patriots, Iran has a few hundred missiles lining up on Israel, and probably about 5-10 nuclear warheads to deliver after that.

DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS.

We have aligned ourselves and committed ourselves in such a way that we cannot "win" in the global conflict picture anymore.  Which was probably the fucking point.  Obama and his group have been working to turn America into a Second Class Nation from the jump.  

Going all in on Ukraine for no real good reason was just a way to drain our resources in a way that appeared "right", but in reality just allowed them to fuck us over while we cheered for it.

Our government didn't just "fuck this up" they actively aided and abetted it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All our military aid etc. to Israel right now is "Maskirovka" for the purposes of plausible deniability.
View Quote

But dead Orcs!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:18:48 PM EDT
[#28]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG_2972_jpeg-3186055.JPG
View Quote

Lol, Red Rocket?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:21:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Banshee35] [#29]

It would have to be missiles, as Israel doesn't possess strategic aircraft with the range to hit Iran. Maybe if they use tankers, but how long would they last?
View Quote

They have done similar missions before you know right?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:21:18 PM EDT
[#30]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG_2972_jpeg-3186055.JPG
View Quote

LOL. So they want to play red rocket. Neat.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:21:49 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

The Saudi's also hate Iran, and would allow Israeli tankers to fly over.  Israel has used tankers for years, it's common practice.

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:22:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Hasn't anyone mentioned possible middle east agents doing stuff in the US if things kick up?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:22:42 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

That's that NATO cooperation we keep hearing about.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:23:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 18B30] [#34]
Yawn….its all so tiresome!

Iran is a hollow tiger.  

18Z50

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:24:12 PM EDT
[#35]

It's well known that Israel has use of an Azerbaijan airbase. So they could strike Iran from there.  Also Azerbaijan hates Iran.
View All Quotes

It's well known that Israel has use of an Azerbaijan airbase. So they could strike Iran from there.  Also Azerbaijan hates Iran.
hypersonics go brrr
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Banshee35:

They have done it before you know right?
View Quote

Carried out a sustained air campaign, attacking various targets in Iran? No, wasn't aware of that.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:25:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By binthere:

But muh cheap Tisas!!!! And shitty HK clones! And muh Benelli knock offs!!!
View Quote

Can't speak the the Benellis but their MP5 clone is top notch.

That said, Fuck them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:25:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By wheel:

The Saudi's also hate Iran, and would allow Israeli tankers to fly over.  Israel has used tankers for years, it's common practice.

View Quote

The House of Saud now hates us pretty much too, thanks to Biden
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:26:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:

The absolute worst thing ever to happen in that Region was to allow Constantinople to fall
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:26:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By rcav8r:
Hasn't anyone mentioned possible middle east agents doing stuff in the US if things kick up?
View Quote

Hope not. Scared cops are likely to end up killing more people than the terror cells.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:27:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By 3one5:

It’s because Iran knows they’re going to get their dick kicked in.  If they were so bold, strong and brave they wouldn’t be fighting through proxies all these years. They’re cowards.receive pallets of cash.
View Quote

FIFY

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:28:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By jmt1271:

Can't speak the the Benellis but their MP5 clone is top notch.

That said, Fuck them.
View Quote

To be fair, they supposedly have the original HK tooling they bought from Germany to build MP5’s.

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:29:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Can someone @me when it goes down
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:33:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By sparkyfender2:
Guess I better fill up the gas tank and get some toilet paper.
View Quote

Worried some Iranian assets in the US are about to launch some attacks here?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:34:50 PM EDT
[#45]
turkey is the ME ukraine.

a necessary buffer.

mil larger than russia rn. they understand
money and violence where most of the me only understands violence. you pay them nato right they do what nato wants. erodogan is probably out anyway soon.

they are trash but serve a purpose.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:35:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Amped:
Can someone @me when it goes down
View Quote

2 more days
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:38:10 PM EDT
[#47]

DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS.

View Quote

You should thank weak leadership from the current administration for the world’s current woes.

Playing both sides doesn’t work.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:38:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Strong, consistent American foreign policy would have prevented 99% of all of this.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:38:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:40:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By BM1455:
View Quote

3:40 am in Israel right now.
Page / 73
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top