BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 73
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:33:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PoiDog:

Valerie Jarrett probably has the mullahs on speed dial on a satellite phone.

View Quote

Bet Mossad has a contingency for that narrow scope unknown timeframe limited response option against Iran.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:43:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sturmgewehr-58] [#2]
So who just took out YouTube, Iran or Israel?

Edit: It's back up. I guess the Jews didn't do this.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:47:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Pair_of_ACES:
Snip

Absolute human garbage.

https://i.ibb.co/rfNB4Sm/632-F447-E-EE40-4-C8-D-9-EF9-8-BCED86-E4-E2-A.gif
View Quote

I see what you did there

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:20:08 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:

If I was Israel I wouldn’t trust the US either

We would probably tip off Iran

Bring The POS Gen Milley to call and give his Iranian counterpart a heads up…. like he did china.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:30:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Elijah1:

Good Potato would probably give Iran a heads up.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG_3078_jpeg-3189803.JPG

Biden- shit for brains will pass the info to you know who-fbho.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:31:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Israel had to call off a strike during the Obama admin because of them telling Iran shit.
View Quote

Seems there would be an opportunity here.  Tell potato et al. one thing.

Do something much different.

Make sure it can be shown Iran prepped for the story told to potatoes people.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:33:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ruin] [#7]

View All Quotes

Disgusting that “officials” are leaking their expectations for Israeli conduct. Thats purely meant to undermine Israeli efforts, nothing less.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:33:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By x248716x:

maybe give  FJB some intentional misinformation that helps sets the stage?  take advantage of the leak?  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By x248716x:
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:
If I was Israel I wouldn’t trust the US either

We would probably tip off Iran

maybe give  FJB some intentional misinformation that helps sets the stage?  take advantage of the leak?  

Ha, that would be hilarious, it would definitely smoke out the rats.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:38:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Ruin:

Disgusting that “officials” are leaking their expectations for Israeli conduct. Thats purely meant to undermine Israeli efforts, nothing less.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:46:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By johnh57:

Seems there would be an opportunity here.  Tell potato et al. one thing.

Do something much different.

Make sure it can be shown Iran prepped for the story told to potatoes people.
View Quote

A modern day Canary Trap.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:50:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By cyclone:

Perfect target for a Jericho 3 strike
View Quote
They aren't bombing a parade. The civilian casualties would be extreme.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:58:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
View All Quotes

What if they bomb the displays arranged and ready for the parade in the middle of the night before?  Maybe crater the parade route, too.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:03:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By tcfla:
What if they bomb the displays arranged and ready for the parade in the middle of the night before?  Maybe crater the parade route, too.
View Quote
I don't see them hitting civilian infrastructure. Ultimately they can do whatever they want, but Iranians aren't unified against Israel, and it would be a mistake to give them a reason to unify against Israel. If it were me in charge, I'd try to leverage public discontent with the iranian government.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:24:28 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Life of Brian - ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:32:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

Fucking good, Biden would tell Iran where the attack will be.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:39:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By MKSheppard:
Here's my hot take:

The fact that we've got craters and damage within an Israeli Airbase in the Negev is a major item in itself.

I'm not going to get into "the weeds" regarding Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD), but rather focus on what Iran just demonstrated:

Iran just demonstrated that despite heavy GPS jamming (planes were warping hundreds of miles away on flight tracker) they were able to get pretty good accuracy levels with mass produced weapons capable of being handled by the semi-bog standard IRGC officer/enlisted.

This is pretty significant, because it's a capability equal to what the IAF had in 1982 -- the ability to make a long range (1000 mile / 1600 km) strike against a heavily defended target and place payload(s) on the target.

Operation Babylon in 1981 was a 700 mile (1,130~ km) strike that required extremely high proficiency -- the IAF used unguided Mk 84 2000 lb bombs to strike the reactor -- plus advanced technology (8 x F-16A plus 6 x F-15As).

That's really hard to achieve with "conventional" weapons for a second/third world nation -- because the Air Force(s) of those nations are always hotbeds of hotheaded young officers, and coups always start off with the Presidental Palace being bombed by jet aircraft -- so the skill level/training of those Air Forces were retarded as a way to protect the Regime(s).

Plus of course; until now, such approaches were possible, but highly attritional, unless you had absolute air supremacy like the USAF can achieve -- i.e. you can bomb the heavily defended target 700+ miles away, but you're going to lose a good fraction of your highly trained pilot force and their very expensive jets.

In both cases -- Pilots and Jets -- losses will take years to recover from (if at all).

Well now; the shoe is on the other foot; with Israel being bombed from long range by another state, instead of Israel being the one doing the bombing.

That's what's driving this massive temper tantrum by the Israeli leadership (both political and military) -- because they've been stunted in their political thinking for so long as they've escaped/never had to face consequences for their actions in the Middle East until now.

Essentially, they're upset over the fact that "Iran can do to us what we've been doing to the entire middle east since about 1956."

You only need to look at what Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant told SecDef Austin per news reports:

"Israel won't accept an equation in which Iran responds with a direct attack every time Israel strikes targets in Syria, Gallant added."

Crudely put, Iran basically put Israel on notice:

"Hey, you want to keep teabagging Syria? Say hello to my little friend(s)."

This is apparently unacceptable to the Israeli politico-defense establishment.

https://media.tenor.com/7vqtIP8KVoAAAAAi/chudjak-poljak.gif
Israeli establishment reacting

For some strange reason they have a hard on for Syria -- recall that in Winter 2022, Israel denied SPIKE ATGM export licenses to the US, Germany and the Baltic States -- we were asking to send them to Ukraine to stop the Russian armored columns -- and Israel said no.

Basically, Israel did that to preserve freedom of manuver in Syria -- IOW to buy complicity from the Russians in the Russians letting the IAF do whatever they want in Syria as long as the IAF doesn't bomb Russian troops in Syria.

It's the most brazen display of realpolitik I've seen in my lifetime.

FYI, the second most brazen display of realpolitik I've seen in my life is the "we didn't bomb the Iranian embassy!" cope by the Israelis. Um, you bombed a building right NEXT to it. That's effectively defacto bombing it. Do you think anyone else would accept this excuse if it happened to their embassy?
View Quote

Khat is bad mmmkay.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 1:09:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By sierra-def:

Khat is bad mmmkay.
View Quote

Mmmkay now
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 1:21:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By BM1455:

This.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BM1455:
Originally Posted By Ruin:

Disgusting that "officials" are leaking their expectations for Israeli conduct. Thats purely meant to undermine Israeli efforts, nothing less.

This.
This x2
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:22:17 AM EDT
[#20]
So....SWAG on the timing of the upcoming festivities.....tonight or tomorrow night.

Weather in Iran
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:38:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By fisherman:
So....SWAG on the timing of the upcoming festivities.....tonight or tomorrow night.

Weather in Iran
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:39:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:07:40 AM EDT
[#23]
All of this feels more orchestrated by the day. Iran's attack smells of face saving in coordination with Israel, the US, and the others who aided their defense. Now it seems like we're waiting for what I'd bet is an agreed upon, face saving, Israeli limited strike which probably won't result in any meaningful harm to Iran.

Who wins? The people in power on both sides. Both sides save face and both have what they need for domestic consumption. Nobody gets overthrown, nobody important gets hurt, and no revenue streams are impacted. In fact, the revenue streams will probably increase for both sides.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:11:24 AM EDT
[#24]
I don't see them hitting civilian infrastructure. Ultimately they can do whatever they want, but Iranians aren't unified against Israel, and it would be a mistake to give them a reason to unify against Israel. If it were me in charge, I'd try to leverage public discontent with the iranian government.
View All Quotes

Along with decapitation strikes........
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:15:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:
All of this feels more orchestrated by the day. Iran's attack smells of face saving in coordination with Israel, the US, and the others who aided their defense. Now it seems like we're waiting for what I'd bet is an agreed upon, face saving, Israeli limited strike which probably won't result in any meaningful harm to Iran.

Who wins? The people in power on both sides. Both sides save face and both have what they need for domestic consumption. Nobody gets overthrown, nobody important gets hurt, and no revenue streams are impacted. In fact, the revenue streams will probably increase for both sides.

View Quote

I don't think you've grasped the level of hate these Muslims have for the Jews, and humanity in general.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:26:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Ranxerox911:

I don't think you've grasped the level of hate these Muslims have for the Jews, and humanity in general.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ranxerox911:

I don't think you've grasped the unimportance of what the people want. It's what the governments want that's in play.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:05:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By MKSheppard:
Here's my hot take:

The fact that we've got craters and damage within an Israeli Airbase in the Negev is a major item in itself.

I'm not going to get into "the weeds" regarding Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD), but rather focus on what Iran just demonstrated:

Iran just demonstrated that despite heavy GPS jamming (planes were warping hundreds of miles away on flight tracker) they were able to get pretty good accuracy levels with mass produced weapons capable of being handled by the semi-bog standard IRGC officer/enlisted.

This is pretty significant, because it's a capability equal to what the IAF had in 1982 -- the ability to make a long range (1000 mile / 1600 km) strike against a heavily defended target and place payload(s) on the target.

Operation Babylon in 1981 was a 700 mile (1,130~ km) strike that required extremely high proficiency -- the IAF used unguided Mk 84 2000 lb bombs to strike the reactor -- plus advanced technology (8 x F-16A plus 6 x F-15As).

That's really hard to achieve with "conventional" weapons for a second/third world nation -- because the Air Force(s) of those nations are always hotbeds of hotheaded young officers, and coups always start off with the Presidental Palace being bombed by jet aircraft -- so the skill level/training of those Air Forces were retarded as a way to protect the Regime(s).

Plus of course; until now, such approaches were possible, but highly attritional, unless you had absolute air supremacy like the USAF can achieve -- i.e. you can bomb the heavily defended target 700+ miles away, but you're going to lose a good fraction of your highly trained pilot force and their very expensive jets.

In both cases -- Pilots and Jets -- losses will take years to recover from (if at all).

Well now; the shoe is on the other foot; with Israel being bombed from long range by another state, instead of Israel being the one doing the bombing.

That's what's driving this massive temper tantrum by the Israeli leadership (both political and military) -- because they've been stunted in their political thinking for so long as they've escaped/never had to face consequences for their actions in the Middle East until now.

Essentially, they're upset over the fact that "Iran can do to us what we've been doing to the entire middle east since about 1956."

You only need to look at what Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant told SecDef Austin per news reports:

"Israel won't accept an equation in which Iran responds with a direct attack every time Israel strikes targets in Syria, Gallant added."

Crudely put, Iran basically put Israel on notice:

"Hey, you want to keep teabagging Syria? Say hello to my little friend(s)."

This is apparently unacceptable to the Israeli politico-defense establishment.

https://media.tenor.com/7vqtIP8KVoAAAAAi/chudjak-poljak.gif
Israeli establishment reacting

For some strange reason they have a hard on for Syria -- recall that in Winter 2022, Israel denied SPIKE ATGM export licenses to the US, Germany and the Baltic States -- we were asking to send them to Ukraine to stop the Russian armored columns -- and Israel said no.

Basically, Israel did that to preserve freedom of manuver in Syria -- IOW to buy complicity from the Russians in the Russians letting the IAF do whatever they want in Syria as long as the IAF doesn't bomb Russian troops in Syria.

It's the most brazen display of realpolitik I've seen in my lifetime.

FYI, the second most brazen display of realpolitik I've seen in my life is the "we didn't bomb the Iranian embassy!" cope by the Israelis. Um, you bombed a building right NEXT to it. That's effectively defacto bombing it. Do you think anyone else would accept this excuse if it happened to their embassy?
View Quote
Well, it's a take I guess... now do the parts you left out.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:12:14 AM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes

When we started thinking like that is when we started losing wars.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:20:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:

View All Quotes

This. Waging a war means attacking a nation, period. Attempts at making war less bloody have yet to generate a win.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:23:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Wineraner] [#30]

View All Quotes

Israel, like Ukraine, though not to the same degree, is a US MIC charity case.  Which is fine, we need someone to sell stuff to, but it also means we get a large say in how Israel conducts military operations.  As we've seen with Gaza.  What would the US public, and more importantly, the group owning media which shapes US public opinion, think about an Israeli attack that put a 1,000 plus Iranian civvies in the ground?  With video on scene to boot?

Already, the US Gov't seems way more influenced by domestic Muslim opinion than they should have any right to be by their proportion in the US electorate.  Yet that's the way it's going.  So, how would Dearborn view such an attack, and might the aid spigot shut off afterwards?  Poorly and Yes.

You're not wrong though, albeit war is won by changing enemy leadership's opinion about the merits of continuing to fight.  Some leaders never change their minds until you kill them, and do business with their successors, e.g., WW2 Japan.  Some are like 1997 Serbia.  And others still are wholly opposed to you, swear blood feuds, get buy-in from everyone in the clan, etc...  Like really hardcore Pashtun, or Comanches.  Takes a few generations to convince those groups.  Occasionally, the Carthaginian solution needs to be used.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Braking: Dateline 29 Feb 2025.

Israel expected to strike back any day now.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:51:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Undaunted] [#32]
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

Israel, like Ukraine, though not to the same degree, is a US MIC charity case.  Which is fine, we need someone to sell stuff to, but it also means we get a large say in how Israel conducts military operations.  As we've seen with Gaza.  What would the US public, and more importantly, the group owning media which shapes US public opinion, think about an Israeli attack that put a 1,000 plus Iranian civvies in the ground?  With video on scene to boot?

Already, the US Gov't seems way more influenced by domestic Muslim opinion than they should have any right to be by their proportion in the US electorate.  Yet that's the way it's going.  So, how would Dearborn view such an attack, and might the aid spigot shut off afterwards?  Poorly and Yes.

You're not wrong though, albeit war is won by changing enemy leadership's opinion about the merits of continuing to fight.  Some leaders never change their minds until you kill them, and do business with their successors, e.g., WW2 Japan.  Some are like 1997 Serbia.  And others still are wholly opposed to you, swear blood feuds, get buy-in from everyone in the clan, etc...  Like really hardcore Pashtun, or Comanches.  Takes a few generations to convince those groups.  Occasionally, the Carthaginian solution needs to be used.
View Quote

Its a bit of a tightrope, but it is ultimately about the survival of Israel.

Globally, there are around 16,000,000 Jews.

There are 2+ billion Muslims.

There simply is no scenario that Jews win in the court of public opinion.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:59:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Yikes

'Nothing would remain': Iran's president vows to completely destroy Israel if it launches ‘tiniest invasion’

Iran’s president has vowed to completely destroy Israel, should it proceed with even the "tiniest invasion" of its country.

President Ebrahim Raisi spoke Wednesday at an annual army parade warning Israel of a "massive and harsh" response, as the country braces for potential Israeli retaliation after Iran’s missile and drone attack over the weekend.

Iran launched hundreds of missiles and drones at Israel on Saturday in response to an apparent strike on Iran’s embassy compound in Syria on April 1 that killed 12 people, including two Iranian generals. Iran blames Israel for the attack, although Israel has not claimed any involvement.

Raisi said Saturday’s attack was a limited one, and that if Iran was provoked to carry out a bigger attack, "nothing would remain from the Zionist regime," the official IRNA news agency reported.
View Quote

I know there is a lot of sabre rattling with these things, but they're getting into statements it's hard to back down from.  This sounds like a really good way to provoke a preemptive strike.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:59:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By midmo:
Yikes

'Nothing would remain': Iran's president vows to completely destroy Israel if it launches ‘tiniest invasion’

I know there is a lot of sabre rattling with these things, but they're getting into statements it's hard to back down from.  This sounds like a really good way to provoke a preemptive strike.  
View All Quotes
Yikes

Iran’s president has vowed to completely destroy Israel, should it proceed with even the "tiniest invasion" of its country.

President Ebrahim Raisi spoke Wednesday at an annual army parade warning Israel of a "massive and harsh" response, as the country braces for potential Israeli retaliation after Iran’s missile and drone attack over the weekend.

Iran launched hundreds of missiles and drones at Israel on Saturday in response to an apparent strike on Iran’s embassy compound in Syria on April 1 that killed 12 people, including two Iranian generals. Iran blames Israel for the attack, although Israel has not claimed any involvement.

Raisi said Saturday’s attack was a limited one, and that if Iran was provoked to carry out a bigger attack, "nothing would remain from the Zionist regime," the official IRNA news agency reported.

Generally speaking, Israel ignores the bloviating, ie, they ignore what they say and watch what they do. Israel also appears to have no compunction at all to doing the needful. They do, rightfully, restrain those actions to that which are necessary, not which are politically motivated or for PR. They don't have the luxury of not being deliberate about their actions.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:03:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Undaunted:
Its a bit of a tightrope, but it is ultimately about the survival of Israel.

Globally, there are around 16,000,000 Jews.

There are 2+ billion Muslims.

There simply is no scenario that Jews win in the court of public opinion.
View Quote

I care not one bit what muslims think.  I profile them as the enemy to Western civilization.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:05:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Yikes

View All Quotes
Yikes

Doesn’t Iran trot out the “complete annihalation of Israel” threat at least a few times a week for at least the past few decades?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Yikes

View All Quotes
Yikes

Nothing would remain of Iran either.............
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:06:53 AM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes

Would be an awesome opportunity for an F-35 to stop in and say hello to everyone then leave.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:23:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By FR8D4WG:

Would be an awesome opportunity for an F-35 to stop in and say hello to everyone then leave.
View Quote

A low level and high speed fly by along the parade route, dropping leaflets that said “Hello from the Israeli Air Force” would be epic. Not going to happen, but it would be awesome if it did
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:47:11 AM EDT
[#40]
So if this war breaks out.... there will be the potential of trannies shooting each other.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:50:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:
So if this war breaks out.... there will be the potential of trannies shooting each other.
View Quote

No. They’ll be in the rear hooking up with wives and girlfriends. 21st century Jodys
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:57:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:00:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:

Engage the Simpson Option !!
View Quote
D'oh!
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:00:58 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote
Brutality doesn't necessarily win wars either. The spetznaz did many horrible things in Afghanistan with nothing to show for it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:01:55 PM EDT
[#45]
"President Ebrahim Raisi spoke Wednesday at an annual army parade that was relocated to a barracks north of the capital, Tehran, from its usual venue on a highway in the city’s southern outskirts. Iranian authorities gave no explanation for its relocation, and state TV did not broadcast it live, as it has in previous years."

maybe Mossad whispered into POTATUS ear that they would bomb the parade?  Iran couldn't afford to show that being broadcast, live?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:04:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mooreshawnm] [#46]
Brutality doesn't necessarily win wars either. The spetznaz did many horrible things in Afghanistan with nothing to show for it.
View All Quotes

It isn't one or the other. Play to win. The destruction of the enemy nation is the goal.
ETA no conflict is without brutality. It is what conflict is.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:07:28 PM EDT
[#47]

It isn't one or the other. Play to win. The destruction of the enemy nation is the goal.
ETA no conflict is without brutality. It is what conflict is.
View Quote
The enemy isn't Persian grandmas that fondly remember the pre revolution days. It's a waste of resources anyway. They should be focused on destroying Iran's ability to strike back, not random suburbs.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Curmudgeon762:

A low level and high speed fly by along the parade route, dropping leaflets that said “Hello from the Israeli Air Force” would be epic. Not going to happen, but it would be awesome if it did
View Quote

It would be, absolute legend. But I would add this to the flyers (not that it would do any good, but worth a try): "Now is the time for the good people of Iran to rise up and deal with your psychopath leaders who are dragging you into destruction. Either you deal with them, or we will."
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:50:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Yikes

'Nothing would remain': Iran's president vows to completely destroy Israel if it launches 'tiniest invasion'

View All Quotes
Yikes

'Nothing would remain': Iran's president vows to completely destroy Israel if it launches 'tiniest invasion'

Iran's president has vowed to completely destroy Israel, should it proceed with even the "tiniest invasion" of its country.

President Ebrahim Raisi spoke Wednesday at an annual army parade warning Israel of a "massive and harsh" response, as the country braces for potential Israeli retaliation after Iran's missile and drone attack over the weekend.

Iran launched hundreds of missiles and drones at Israel on Saturday in response to an apparent strike on Iran's embassy compound in Syria on April 1 that killed 12 people, including two Iranian generals. Iran blames Israel for the attack, although Israel has not claimed any involvement.

Raisi said Saturday's attack was a limited one, and that if Iran was provoked to carry out a bigger attack, "nothing would remain from the Zionist regime," the official IRNA news agency reported.

"Invasion" is an interesting choice of words.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:59:02 PM EDT
[#50]

"Invasion" is an interesting choice of words.

View Quote

That's the out.
Page / 73
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top