Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:44:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Hey man, those are art pictures.  Nudies have been a part of Western culture at least since the Greeks.

I bet a generative AI could produce a tasteful image of Melania pulling Trump's lever.  I mean voting for him, of course

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:56:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By toddbike:
Valid question, if she is so classy, intelligent and beautiful, why did he cheat on her?
View Quote

So if you like chicken you never anything else?
Trump will live in your nightmares for years to come. Get used to it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:58:43 AM EDT
[#3]
The only time I ever found her interesting was when she got caught bitching about Christmas decorations

Melania Trump tapes: Secret recordings reveal reaction to Christmas decorations, immigrant children
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:10:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:
Wow the “slut shamers” are out in force. A model posed nude… oh well. Meanwhile the same people have Midcap’s only fans subscriptions bookmarked for late night self-love.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:46:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Valid question, if she is so classy, intelligent and beautiful, why did he cheat on her?

Originally Posted By Tirador223:
Maybe because he’s morally bankrupt?  Just throwing this out there.  

View Quote

Which explains why Trump cheated on wife #1
and which explains why Trump cheated on wife #2,
and which explains why Trump cheated on wife #3

A man whole repeatedly violates his most sacred vows before God Almighty & destroys his family is definitely no "Hero".

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:53:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

A man whole repeatedly violates his most sacred vows before God Almighty & destroys his family is definitely no "Hero".

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

lol

If you're looking for a hero buy a comic book .

If you're looking for maybe someone to try and  turn this shit fest country around we have two choices right now to pick .
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:07:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#7]
Originally Posted By ranging-by-zipcode:

lol

If you're looking for maybe someone to try and  turn this shit fest country around we have two choices right now to pick .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

lol

LOL.

People bitch that we send complete & total shitbags to Washington as our Government and Your "solution" to "turn around the Nation" can't even keep his pants zipped?

America is so FUBAR in 2024 stuck between Senile Joe the Dumb-o-crat Vs Trump.

I'm voting for the Republican Candidates all along the ballot, but don't try to sugar coat that Trump isn't a total & complete shitbag without morals who will most likely lose & drag down the whole Republican slate.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:16:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Glock031:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Glock031:

If you haven't figured out the difference between a menu Vs. a marriage we can all feel very sorry for you.

In before your "I can't believe I got hit with the ARFCOM Curse" thread.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:18:14 AM EDT
[#9]

LOL.

People bitch that we send complete & total shitbags to Washington as our Government and Your "solution" to "turn around the Nation" can't even keep his pants zipped?

I'm voting for the Republican Candidates all along the ballot, but don't try to sugar coat that Trump isn't a total & complete shitbag without morals who will most likely lose & drag down the whole Republican slate.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

I'm not sugar coating anything I accept the situation .

My guy was Ron Paul but this board hated him ...remember ......

There were only a few of us and we were called Paul Bots

You guys supported the status quo of Washington and big government
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:18:55 AM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Proof she's not a dude.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:23:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#11]

View All Quotes

LOL.

Bigger_Hammer

[Tropic Thunder] what do you mean by "You Guys"? [/Tropic Thunder].

Attachment Attached File

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 4:51:42 AM EDT
[#12]
FPMFNI.
No matter how much you hate the media, it isn't enough.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 6:36:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

had nothing to do with her

Read what the other guy's daughter wrote about her childhood sometime...
View Quote
So our choice for president is between 2 old perverts? Great job Trumpers.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:47:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eurotrash] [#14]
It’s not about infidelity, bump stocks, or any other excuse they conjure.

There are people here who are afraid of Trump because he can shut down their agency on a whim or replace their director with an “Interim.”
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:54:30 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

.....ego.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:15:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:
Ummm...

A bit dry in the delivery if you ask me...

Not sure if she normally speaks like that, or cuz of her accent, was trying to speak and stay on point.

She needs to take some Toastmaster classes.
View Quote

My buddy sez LOfuckingL.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:17:58 AM EDT
[#17]

lol

View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

lol

Yep, it's pretty much that simple. But, we'll still have people here who refuse to do the right thing.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:42:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By RTX:
Yep, it's pretty much that simple. But, we'll still have people here who refuse to do the right thing.
View Quote

Kind of a play on the Left's virtue signaling where people feel compelled to tell you shit that doesn't matter so you think they are more virtuous than everyone else around them.

A weird sense of narcissism where everyone has to acknowledge their superior morality or they get extremely defensive and continue on with more inflammatory rhetoric. They have to have the dopamine hit of feeling like they are better than everyone else.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:43:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Shake] [#19]

View Quote
The right thing involved having a better choice for President than Trump or Biden. The time to do the right thing has passed.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:46:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Master_Shake:
The right thing involved having a better choice for President than Trump or Biden. The time to do the right thing has passed.

View All Quotes

I don't disagree, but we work with what we've got where we are, not from where we might have been.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:12:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: snubfan] [#21]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

Read what the other guy's daughter wrote about her childhood sometime...
View Quote

This is outrageous, egregious, preposterous, and will be reflected on your social credit score.

Where can I subscribe to your newsletter?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:26:51 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

No. The right thing was to nominate any of the better choices than Trump.

But this is what the Trumpers wanted. So you don’t now get to pretend like this was the unavoidable shitty hand that was dealt. No, this is what the GOP wanted. And they’ll now own everything that results from it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:31:34 AM EDT
[#23]
View Quote
Were you holding his cock while this happened, meaning, you were there, saw it, and juggled his balls?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:34:57 AM EDT
[#24]
View Quote
That's kind of a loaded question. His cheating on her has nothing to do with her. Have you ever watched how the public treat celebrities? They are idolized and women throw themselves at them. It's a mind fuck. It's pretty fair to say Trump has accepted his god complex. When opportunity knocks thousands of times a day and you have a god complex - you're going to open the door. Trump has always surrounded himself with beautiful women and he's cheated on every wife he's had.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:51:29 AM EDT
[#25]

I don't disagree, but we work with what we've got where we are, not from where we might have been.
View Quote
I agree with the idea the we really only have a choice between Republicans and Democrats. Trumps brand is utterly toxic and him being elected will do more harm than good.

I'd rather see Biden in office with an overwhelming Republican majority in both Houses of a Congress than Trump as president and Republicans becoming unelectable because they have to kiss the ring.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:01:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
That's kind of a loaded question. His cheating on her has nothing to do with her. Have you ever watched how the public treat celebrities? They are idolized and women throw themselves at them. It's a mind fuck. It's pretty fair to say Trump has accepted his god complex. When opportunity knocks thousands of times a day and you have a god complex - you're going to open the door. Trump has always surrounded himself with beautiful women and he's cheated on every wife he's had.
View All Quotes

Yup, and while it doesn't excuse it... she was no doubt aware of who and what he was. A lot of women accept that men will step out on them. They don't like it, and shouldn't, but their concern is a stable home life to raise a family. For all of his faults he appears to be a very good father and not just as a financial provider.

I've always believed men can separate sex from love far better than women can. Melania being European is probably far more accustomed to this mindset. My male Italian relatives think having a side piece is their right, and most of their wives know about it and are accepting to a degree because the men are good fathers and providers and treat the wife better than the girlfriend. They know it is just about sex and there are no emotions as evidenced by the fact that when the side piece gets clingy or emotionally demanding they are usually replaced whereas the wife has been there for decades. Its an old world mentality that many still live by. In Trump's case, I think he is just a horndog and has a God complex like you say.

Having said that, I'll live with that if it means there is a chance to at least slow the decline, and hopefully reverse it and restore the nation.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:04:16 AM EDT
[#27]

Yup, and while it doesn't excuse it... she was no doubt aware of who and what he was. A lot of women accept that men will step out on them. They don't like it, and shouldn't, but their concern is a stable home life to raise a family. For all of his faults he appears to be a very good father and not just as a financial provider.

I've always believed men can separate sex from love far better than women can. Melania being European is probably far more accustomed to this mindset. My male Italian relatives think having a side piece is their right, and most of their wives know about it and are accepting to a degree because the men are good fathers and providers and treat the wife better than the girlfriend. They know it is just about sex and there are no emotions as evidenced by the fact that when the side piece gets clingy or emotionally demanding they are usually replaced whereas the wife has been there for decades. Its an old world mentality that many still live by. In Trump's case, I think he is just a horndog and has a God complex like you say.

Having said that, I'll live with that if it means there is a chance to at least slow the decline, and hopefully reverse it and restore the nation.
View Quote

To be fair, his infidelity doesn’t really move the needle one way or the other when it comes to consideration for his fitness to be president.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:04:43 AM EDT
[#28]

LOL.

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

lol

LOL.

Bigger_Hammer

Don't be so naive.  The founding fathers weren't saints either and every President had questionable shit in his past.

The problem with revisionist history is it leads to judging people by impossible standards.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:22:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

The right thing was to nominate any of the better choices than Trump.

View Quote
Out of this last batch that tried for the GOP nod... there WERE no "better" choices.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:26:27 AM EDT
[#30]

I'd rather see Biden in office  
View Quote
Just... wow... You mean the last 4 years of Biden having regulatory and EO control isn't enough for you to get over your TDS that you'd ask for yet another Federal cock in your ass?

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:32:01 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Too bad the vast, vast majority of Republican voters just don't get it like you do.  Am I right?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:33:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Glck1911] [#32]
So our choice for president is between 2 old perverts? Great job Trumpers.  
View Quote

One guy had an affair with another adult (not exactly new ground for Presidents or politicians in general)

The other guy's daughter wrote  about him taking inappropriate showers with her.

Those are not the same thing.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:39:25 AM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

I have a saying "choose your hard" it is probably hard turning a blind's eye but I don't doubt Melania has seen much harder. I also don't doubt most Presidents have cheated on their wives. It's a weird thing-I remember back in the 80's a prominent congressman ruined his career with one of Trump's future ex wife.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:44:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Anybody know how much time she spends in the same bedroom as him, or even the same house or city?

I bet he has not seen her naked in many many years.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:45:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:

Guarantee there will be a lot of thoughtful answers without anyone taking it personal and resorting to attacking you.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:

Guarantee there will be a lot of thoughtful answers without anyone taking it personal and resorting to attacking you.

Nostradamus
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:48:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Duck_Hunt] [#36]

View All Quotes

LOL.

Bigger_Hammer

How did you go from an intellectual like RP to a showman charlatan bullshit artist like Trump?

Also, I’d wager that most NT’s here were RP supporters back when he ran.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:50:09 AM EDT
[#37]

Some people aren't hardwired for monogamy. Monogamy itself goes against human nature. I love my wife so I don't act on urged I have for other women, and I've passed on opportunities. Something about being taken turns some women on. I don't agree with his infidelity, and I'm not excusing it, but I understand the allure of strange.
View All Quotes

Some people aren't hardwired for monogamy. Monogamy itself goes against human nature. I love my wife so I don't act on urged I have for other women, and I've passed on opportunities. Something about being taken turns some women on. I don't agree with his infidelity, and I'm not excusing it, but I understand the allure of strange.
Someone mentioned Camelot.....maybe Trump was just trying to be more like Kennedy?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:51:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By RevDeadCorpse:
Just... wow... You mean the last 4 years of Biden having regulatory and EO control isn't enough for you to get over your TDS that you'd ask for yet another Federal cock in your ass?

View All Quotes

I'd rather see Biden in office  

The underscore phenomenon proves accurate yet again.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:51:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:

How did you go from an intellectual like RP to a showman charlatan bullshit artist like Trump?

View Quote

You would lose that bet
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:54:15 AM EDT
[#40]

You would lose that bet
View All Quotes

You would lose that bet

Doubt it. Most I know are RP, Rand P, Massie and Amash type supporters.

I just noticed that you didn’t answer the question.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:55:06 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

LOL.

Bigger_Hammer

The first campaign I donated to was Ron Paul.  Then it was Rand Paul and Ted Cruz (the 2015 version).

Now the only thing worth doing with my donations is trying to help people like Mike Pence get on the debate stage.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:57:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#42]
View Quote

Wait. Your question seems to be implying she must be the opposite so she deserves to be cheated on a T$ was justified?

In any case she knew exactly what she was getting into with Trump's history with women.

I view her as a gold digger.  Nothing more
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:01:21 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Valid question, how are all these really old, low post accounts getting activated by Shareblue lately?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:07:37 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

So you think it is her fault he cheated?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#45]
I agree with the idea the we really only have a choice between Republicans and Democrats. Trumps brand is utterly toxic and him being elected will do more harm than good.

I'd rather see Biden in office with an overwhelming Republican majority in both Houses of a Congress than Trump as president and Republicans becoming unelectable because they have to kiss the ring.  
View Quote

I make no excuses for Trump, he is not a republican by any stretch of the imagination, and not a truly moral person by any means. But, you would rather have a person who supposedly had his first wife KILLED in a car "accident" than Trump? I have to make myself do it, but I have voted for Trump every time and will again, simply because for all his faults he is the best person for president out of the choices we have realistically right now.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:20:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ranging-by-zipcode] [#46]

Doubt it. Most I know are RP, Rand P, Massie and Amash type supporters.

I just noticed that you didn’t answer the question.
View Quote

Again you would be wrong
You have no idea how gung ho our big government members were on supporting  , Iraq war , foreign entanglements , Foreign aid,  Patriot Act  and to speak ill of any member that criticized  it like Ron Paul .

I've spoken to you before through PM so I understand your views but if you had been here the early years you would have been one of the very few Paulbots here .

As to new members here in the last few years I don't really care one way or another .
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:21:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

Wait. Your question seems to be implying she must be the opposite so she deserves to be cheated on a T$ was justified?

In any case she knew exactly what she was getting into with Trump's history with women.

I view her as a gold digger.  Nothing more
View Quote
From what I read, she was a millionaire before she met Trump. Has her own money, real estate, investments.
Its possible she's a gold digger and wants more but she was doing well before meeting him.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:22:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By SS65:
Classiest, most intelligent and beautiful First Lady ever. If the MSM were just impartial the Trump presidency would have been characterized as Camelot II.
View Quote

Classy women don’t dress like whores/nude for magazine photo shoots.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:40:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By SixpackinOk:

I make no excuses for Trump, he is not a republican by any stretch of the imagination, and not a truly moral person by any means. But, you would rather have a person who supposedly had his first wife KILLED in a car "accident" than Trump? I have to make myself do it, but I have voted for Trump every time and will again, simply because for all his faults he is the best person for president out of the choices we have realistically right now.
View Quote

I despise Biden, but my mom was one his first wife’s closest friends. They grew up together and my mother knew Biden when he was in law school and dating his first wife. Mom’s a lib who defends him today but didn’t have nice things to say about him before he was president. At no time did she, or anybody else I know, ever imply Joe had his first wife killed.

Let’s stick to reality unless you have some proof you want to offer up.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:45:46 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

We have some special people here.......

There's something about Mary - "Those Goofy Bastards"
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top