Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 10:27:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Just certified my F4 in 3:28, and that was including listening to the automated menu to make sure you have all the info.

The first one I did about two weeks ago was seven minutes.

Wish everything was so easy.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 11:00:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 11:04:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 5:08:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Wake27:
Just certified my F4 in 3:28, and that was including listening to the automated menu to make sure you have all the info.
View Quote

I think my last one was that or under.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 10:01:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Just got my first suppressor from CA today. The F4 was approved on 4/5, and I got it in hand in just over two weeks. Not bad. With SS the F3 on the front end usually takes about that.

It sure was nice to have it delivered right to me.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 10:02:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dmk0210] [#6]
Originally Posted By Wake27:

The first one I did about two weeks ago was seven minutes.

Wish everything was so easy.
View Quote
I've done three with CA so far and certifying is always super quick. Definitely much quicker than doing it with my local SOT.
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 5:11:51 PM EDT
[#7]
well I will add my 2 cents not worth much . but if it wasn't for Capitol Armory and Joshua I would not even attempted to buy a can. form 1 ya no problem. but form 4 no dealer around me. crapy service at the ones I tried to do.  it was a simple process, fast service, nice people. I plan on buying more from them.

Link Posted: 4/25/2023 5:18:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I have four cans at CA waiting on ATF approval. However, when I log into my eforms account, there are no applications showing in the Submitted/In Process section.

Should the eforms submitted through CA in early and late March be showing in this section?
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By WVUSIG:
I have four cans at CA waiting on ATF approval. However, when I log into my eforms account, there are no applications showing in the Submitted/In Process section.

Should the eforms submitted through CA in early and late March be showing in this section?
View Quote

If they are on a trust, they will not show up in your account. Not sure about individual. I’m not sure why.
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 5:22:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By dillhole:

If they are on a trust, they will not show up in your account. Not sure about individual. I’m not sure why.
View Quote

These are on individual applications.
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 5:26:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Subpar] [#11]
Originally Posted By WVUSIG:

These are on individual applications.
View Quote

They won’t show up on your eform account.  You’ll get an email from eforms with an attached approved form 4.

Eta: to clarify, it won’t show up under your account while in process or when approved.
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 5:32:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Subpar:

They won’t show up on your eform account.  You’ll get an email from eforms with an attached approved form 4.

Eta: to clarify, it won’t show up under your account while in process or when approved.
View Quote

Thanks. That makes sense.
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 11:24:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 45FMJoe] [#13]

View Quote
Herped when I should have derped.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 2:41:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 45FMJoe:
I have only used a trust for everything, and the two eForm 1s I did previously are on my account under approved Form 1s. So unless something changed?
View Quote

Form 1s and Form 4s are different.  You are the one who submits a Form 1.  Your dealer is the one who submits the Form 4.  The pending eForm 4s are shown on the dealer’s dashboard, not yours, because you didn’t submit it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 6:18:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By willi3d:

Form 1s and Form 4s are different.  You are the one who submits a Form 1.  Your dealer is the one who submits the Form 4.  The pending eForm 4s are shown on the dealer's dashboard, not yours, because you didn't submit it.
View Quote
Damn. That's what I get for reading and posting late at night while exhausted. Yeah, I have quite a few Form 4s, and feel silly now.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 7:04:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dmk0210] [#16]
Along with the emails you get from the ATF eForms, Capitol Armory does also have a link to your eForm 4s, both submitted and approved.

Click the links for your suppressors after logging in here:

https://tools.capitolarmory.com/customer

Also, both the ATF and CA will email you with the approved form attached when the eF4 is approved.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:00:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dmk0210] [#17]
I just want to say, I love buying from CA.

I ordered a Warlock II yesterday morning, Docusigned my F4 yesterday afternoon, and this morning hopped on the remote thingie to get the F4 certified and submitted.

Less than 24 hours between clicking the buy button and getting a submitted copy of my F4 emailed from the ATF.

Now the 270 day wait.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:44:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:49:06 PM EDT
[#19]
I gotta say, my buying experience with CA was the smoothest suppressor purchase I’ve made.

I was a weary about the whole ship to your door thing, but it couldn’t have been easier.  Much better than trying to do the whole certification with my local FFL through SS.

10/10. Will buy from CA again.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 1:02:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dmk0210] [#20]
Originally Posted By Subpar:
I was a weary about the whole ship to your door thing, but it couldn't have been easier.  Much better than trying to do the whole certification with my local FFL through SS.
View Quote
Agreed. That's what sent me to CA in the first place.

I've had two shipped to me so far, with two more waiting on the ATF now, and it's been a really nice experience on both ends.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 2:05:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Been really happy with CA so far.  Ordered from silencer shop (1 can)a week before CA (3 cans)and I certified with CA a day before I got the email that my SS was ready to certify.  So they are definitely quicker, the process was easy with eft prints, I did the kiosk prints for the ss order before I decided to get a trust and eft and it worked well.  Just my experience so far.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:28:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bandoom] [#22]
Suggestion for Capitol Armory:

Please update your FAQs for the SilencerCo BOGO deal to indicate what to do if we want Capitol Armory to handle the free suppressor as well.

I called and was told to put in  zip: 78613 and pick Capitol Armory from the FFL list.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:37:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Really good service with CA.  Just certified my 2nd one yesterday out of 2 I ordered a week ago.  Thanks to CA for fixing my original order mistake 😁.  The ease of dealing with cans as a new user has made me a life time customer.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:35:13 PM EDT
[#24]
UPS delivered my first one from CA  today.  Took about 2 1/2 weeks from the approval to in hand.  Only two days from expiring of 7 day CLEO wait to can in hand, which is impressive since the can has to go to their state dealer before it gets to me.  Overall, a very positive experience.  The remote session to certify was quick and easy, and they kept me informed of the after approval steps (when 4473 sent to CLEO, when it arrived at CLEO (start of 7 day clock), and shipping notice on the day the 7days expired).
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:17:54 PM EDT
[#25]
I think I'm gonna try out their service when I save up for my next can or two. I have a copy of my .eft file, I can wait the bit of extra time, will be worth it to not have to drive out of town to my SOT.

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:45:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rmdye] [#26]
they are the nicest people I truly cannot stress it enough. I got another can in my cart right now really trying to think do I need it....I was going jump on the silencer co bogo but didnt need another warlock ii.  dont forget to check out their accessory's also. they ship fast on stuff like that. they are the first place I go look for breaks and flash hiders and threaded barrels now. then you will get that coupon good for 30 days 10% off another can.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 5:56:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By rmdye:
tthen you will get that coupon good for 30 days 10% off another can.
View Quote
Wait what? How do you get a coupon? I never got a coupon.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 6:14:55 PM EDT
[#28]
all my flash hider orders and accessory orders have come with a little yellow card that looks like a movie ticket. it has a code on it for 10% of a can, its good for 30 days.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 7:20:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By rmdye:
all my flash hider orders and accessory orders have come with a little yellow card that looks like a movie ticket. it has a code on it for 10% of a can, its good for 30 days.
View Quote
Cool! Good to know.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 11:42:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Approved the 23rd, scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:42:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 11:16:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Joshua_CapitolArmory:
If anyone has purchased from us, mail something to the shop addressed to me.  (Capitol Armory: Attention Joshua).  

Here are the rules on the something.
1) You can't spend money (aside from shipping), so no buying the contest.
2) It has to be appropriate enough to be on Instagram.
3) Has to include poetry.
4) The person who sends the most interesting thing wins.

What do you win?  Well that's a surprise too.
View Quote

ohh you know this is going get interesting right.....you have to remember this group of people.
awesome thing for you guys to do. I cant wait to see what you get.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:14:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Embittered:
Approved the 23rd, scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
View Quote

Even came with a free t-shirt.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:56:00 PM EDT
[#34]
My second can from them will be shipped to me any day now. Just got the tracking number yesterday.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 8:45:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: metroplex] [#35]
I have about 11 cans waiting for Form 4 approval at Capitol Armory. I can recognize Sandi's voice on the phone when she certifies.

Prior to using CA, I bought a few cans from Silencer Central. I received one already. Several are approved and being processed/shipped/etc... A few are still waiting for Form 4 approval.

The ones that shipped basically follow this timeline (just as a comparison to Capitol Armory):

Form 4 Approval + 1 day = when they mail out the CLEO notification
Takes about 3 days for CLEO to receive and that's when the 7 day count down begins. However, I found they have shipped out the cans to the in-state "FFL" between 5-7 days. Once the in-state FFL receives the cans (its not just my order), they can hold it for 24-48 hours, and then ship out.

All in all, it's been about Form 4 approval + 15 or so days to receive the can.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 8:58:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Captain92] [#36]
I just picked up a Polonium through CA. Will be first from them. Looking forward to it, I have .eft file prints plus a card. Well wait on the emails to upload and docusign. I have eForms too. What I like is a few weeks ago I submitted an email to them asking questions about the process. Within a few min or so, a gentleman called and left me a detailed VM explaining everything. That is first rate!

I chose the USPS shipping option vs UPS...wonder if I did ok with that?
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 2:03:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillhole] [#37]
My third can from them just arrived today. I think I’ve gotten them all in-hand in about a 16-24 day range, after form 4 approval. Think I’m waiting on one more stamp to come in (OCL Lithium). So far I’m pretty happy with this experience.

EDIT: I actually have two more pending from them. The lithium and also a TBAC Magnus. The Magnus may be my next can to clear (got a total of 7 still pending, from various sources).
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 12:59:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 1:07:27 PM EDT
[#39]
@Joshua_CapitolArmory

Any ideas on when you might receive next shipments of the OCM5?
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 10:39:32 PM EDT
[#40]

It's not a problem at all, it will go UPS.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Captain92:
I chose the USPS shipping option vs UPS...wonder if I did ok with that?

It's not a problem at all, it will go UPS.

Thanks Josh. I will get my account created and everything uploaded...been busy this weekend.
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 11:20:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cardboardkiller] [#41]
If the buttholes at Capitol Armory would get Polonium K’s in, I’d have a third can in their jail.

They’ve become my first stop when I’m looking for stuff.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:17:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:56:25 AM EDT
[#43]
any word on getting these in

KAC 5.56 Suppressor MCQ QDC PRT black
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 12:42:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dmk0210] [#44]
OCM5s and Polonium Ks are both on the way!  They should be back in soon.

Give us a call if you want to set up a preorder over the phone to be first in line.
View Quote

@Joshua_CapitolArmory

Are you getting any TBAC Fly 9s in any time soon?

SS has them, but I want to buy from you unless it's going to be like 6 months before you get any in.

Link Posted: 7/12/2023 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 2:37:03 PM EDT
[#46]
OCM5s and Polonium Ks are both on the way!  They should be back in soon.

Give us a call if you want to set up a preorder over the phone to be first in line.
View Quote

Done for a Polonium K
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:37:11 PM EDT
[#47]
I think the worst part was finding a place to do the digital prints.
which has nothing to do with CA.
the places they linked to that do it just suck for websites and trying to figure out pricing was not possible without calling, but of course they don't give a number lol.
I thought the cops here would do it, and even had a digital fingerprint place, but turns out they just print the cards.

but the CA part was painless after that.
I wish I could have just gotten my prints from silencer shop when I did their kiosk thing for my last 2.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Andrewh:
I think the worst part was finding a place to do the digital prints.
which has nothing to do with CA.
the places they linked to that do it just suck for websites and trying to figure out pricing was not possible without calling, but of course they don't give a number lol.
I thought the cops here would do it, and even had a digital fingerprint place, but turns out they just print the cards.

but the CA part was painless after that.
I wish I could have just gotten my prints from silencer shop when I did their kiosk thing for my last 2.
View Quote

You could’ve just had cards done and sent the to CA where they’d digitize them.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 2:19:47 PM EDT
[#49]
I just got all finished up with the whole experience with Capital Armory. Over all it was nice and easy. The usual buy paperwork and prints for the first can from them was normal as far as I know. The 9 month wait for the government permission.

Once we got the ok it was the 4473 time and Cleo notification. Not sure 8f it was just my Cleo but took the 20 days as the 2 certified letters weren't marked as received so they can ship. They had to email and get a response before they shipped but once did. Showed up next day.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 4:39:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top