Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 11/21/2011 7:45:57 PM EDT
Do you believe there was a conspiracy in the assassination of JFK?

I feel like a genius for being the first person to make a thread about this.  

Link Posted: 11/21/2011 7:46:26 PM EDT
[#1]
yep, it's that time of year again
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 7:46:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Dupe
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 7:49:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the most recent theory I heard. The secret service guy behind JFK's limo had a newly issued M16, fumbled it after the first gunshot from Oswald, and accidentally shot JFK in the back of the head.

And when I say I like it, it doesn't mean I believe it..just that it sounds clever.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 7:52:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Bush (41) did it, that's how he got to be head of the CIA.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 7:54:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ford was in on the coverup, that's how he got to be Vice President.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 7:59:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Lone Gunman and all that Jazz.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:01:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Oswald was a solo shooter.

Whether or not he was acting entirely alone or he had other...motivation, I can't say for sure.

But, he was the trigger guy.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:02:57 PM EDT
[#8]
In for the butthurt.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:03:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Ron Paul had a role somehow.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:08:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:09:51 PM EDT
[#11]
jfk started wwIII. nuked the russkies who nuked us back, 2000 years of nuclear winter and end times for the human race.

10,000 years later mankind figured out time travel, came back and whacked that suckers ass.

and they stole his brain and switched his coffin between dallas and dc, though the coffin thing was some rogue smartass time agents who got in trouble afterwards.

his brain is on display, 15,000 years from now in a special display only the elite are allowed to see..

the conspiracy is impossible to prove of course because the time travelers can change any true evidence that was left behind.

so its only conjecture that survives..
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:11:24 PM EDT
[#12]
My dumbass FIL thinks Connely(sp) did it from the front seat.  I am super cerial.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:13:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
jfk started wwIII. nuked the russkies who nuked us back, 2000 years of nuclear winter and end times for the human race.

10,000 years later mankind figured out time travel, came back and whacked that suckers ass.

and they stole his brain and switched his coffin between dallas and dc, though the coffin thing was some rogue smartass time agents who got in trouble afterwards.

his brain is on display, 15,000 years from now in a special display only the elite are allowed to see..

the conspiracy is impossible to prove of course because the time travelers can change any true evidence that was left behind.

so its only conjecture that survives..

It's too late to add a "time travellers" option to the poll.  

Perhaps Sarah Connor played a role in this somehow.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:13:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Unsolved History, where they use the same type rifle, scope and ammo from the same lot to virtually reproduce the shot.

There is no magic bullet, never was.

But how could the Warren Commission not realize that the jump seats in the Lincoln were inside and lower than regular seats? I dunno, how could the Waco Commission see muzzle flashes on FLIR and have it explained as "glints of sunlight from broken glass" and nod in agreement?

/thread.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:16:01 PM EDT
[#15]
I've always been curious about the first shot that missed. I read a book called "me and lee" written by oswalds ex gf. There was a lot of shady stuff going down.

Eta. I do believe there was more than meets the eye. But one can spend a lifetime researching this.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:16:19 PM EDT
[#16]
In before some talks about making two out of three shots at 90 yards being "impossible."
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:19:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I like the most recent theory I heard. The secret service guy behind JFK's limo had a newly issued M16, fumbled it after the first gunshot from Oswald, and accidentally shot JFK in the back of the head.

And when I say I like it, it doesn't mean I believe it..just that it sounds clever.

A buddy of mine is into this one.  Supposedly the wound sizes match the caliber.

Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:22:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

A buddy of mine is into this one.  Supposedly the wound sizes match the caliber.

The surgeon that worked on Kennedy at Parkland reported in an interview that the President had been shot with a 30-30. Ft. Worth Star Telegram ran the story a day or so after the assassination. I managed to surprise Jim Marrs with that bit of info.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#19]
The House Select Committee on Assassinations concluded that there was a conspiracy involving JFK assassination.

No tin foil here, but I'd love to read the entire report.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:32:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Depends on what movie/documentary/conspiracy etc show you watch.
I was young when JFK was killed but still remember it, along with years of conflicting news stories about who really shot him.

Somebody surely knows, but it is not me. I am still intrigued by all the conspiracy and cover-up stories.

How close to the truth was the Oliver Stone movie "JFK" ?
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:34:41 PM EDT
[#21]
It was a conspiracy by people who were mad that he faked the lunar landings.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:37:16 PM EDT
[#22]
E Howard Hunt made a deathbed confession that there were more people involved.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:40:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He faked them 6 years after he was shot ?

Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:42:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He faked them 6 years after he was shot ?

I never said there wasn't time travel involved.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:49:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Depends on what movie/documentary/conspiracy etc show you watch.
I was young when JFK was killed but still remember it, along with years of conflicting news stories about who really shot him.

Somebody surely knows, but it is not me. I am still intrigued by all the conspiracy and cover-up stories.

How close to the truth was the Oliver Stone movie "JFK"?

The best thing that "JFK" does is point out how the Warren commission account doesn't fly.

We will never know how it really happened, but the offical story isn't it.

Link Posted: 11/21/2011 9:07:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Seriously, do people not understand the meaning of the word conspiracy?

How the fuck do you assassinate somebody without conspiring to do so? I don't think Oswald was jacking it in the depository to some old JC Penny catalogs and found an old Carcano and just decided then and there to use the President as a target.

Of course somebody conspired to do so.

We'll never know the 100% truth as to motives and players involved. All I know is I smell Russians, and whenever there is Russians involved, shit never turns out good.

Link Posted: 11/21/2011 9:11:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Dems want to fellate him, but he would probably be too far right to run as a Republican, much less a shitstain Democrat these days.

(Definitely not a JFK fan, but he's a good base to judge how far we have fallen. He was probably the last non-hardcore Leftist Democratic president.)
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#28]
In!
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 9:13:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
In before some talks about making two out of three shots at 90 yards being "impossible."

If Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't lefty of ambidextrous with a rifle (was he?), it would've been pretty damn difficult given the angle from the window down to the car.  I can hold my own with a scoped bolt-action but making two headshots firing from the wrong shoulder onto a moving target would be the kind of thing I'd feel it necessary to brag about.

Quoted:
Dems want to fellate him, but he would probably be too far right to run as a Republican, much less a shitstain Democrat these days.

http://home.comcast.net/~bfd750/jfk_m16.jpg

(Definitely not a JFK fan, but he's a good base to judge how far we have fallen. He was probably the last non-hardcore Leftist Democratic president.)

True 'dat.  I'm not a fan of his by any means but some of the morons his party nominated afterward make him look like Reagan
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 9:17:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Seriously, do people not understand the meaning of the word conspiracy?

How the fuck do you assassinate somebody without conspiring to do so? I don't think Oswald was jacking it in the depository to some old JC Penny catalogs and found an old Carcano and just decided then and there to use the President as a target.
Of course somebody conspired to do so.

We'll never know the 100% truth as to motives and players involved. All I know is I smell Russians, and whenever there is Russians involved, shit never turns out good.

From dictionary.com

con·spir·a·cy
   [kuhn-spir-uh-see] Show IPA

noun, plural -cies.
1. the act of conspiring.

2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.

3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.

4. Law . an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.

5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 9:23:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Do you believe there was a conspiracy in the assassination of JFK?

I feel like a genius for being the first person to make a thread about this.  

http://youtu.be/kq1PbgeBoQ4

This is the topic tonight on coast to coast radio.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 9:24:32 PM EDT
[#32]
CIA, Hobos. Oswald was a stooge that was used to assure assassination and cause confusion if the Agents didn't get a clean kill, or if the agents were spotted, which they were. They were almost identified. Part of it traces back to the Bay of Pigs and the CIA agents that were almost left for dead, and barely made their way out. Kennedy was dangerous, and dangerous to the wrong people.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 9:28:26 PM EDT
[#33]
My father was in the FBI at the time. His best friend was CIA. They had been at PC ( Presbyterian ) college, the Citadel, and the Army, both served at Ft. Lee  and later at Benning. After the incident, the friend, Bush, and many others were promoted through the ranks, quickly. My dad's best friend was promoted to one of Nixon's top aides.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 9:31:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ford was in on the coverup, that's how he got to be Vice President.  

Bush was head of Pepsico and was in Dallas the same day as the assassination. Ford was a lackey  in the Warren Commission. See where I'm going with this.....
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 9:36:07 PM EDT
[#35]
I know exactly where you're going with that. My dad's best friend was there as well. My father wouldn't say whether he was or not. He wouldn't answer that question, and he wouldn't spell it out for me either.He just gave me a bunch of info while he could after he had a fairly bad stroke. He had to get it off of his chest he said. He had a massive stroke three days later and can't talk any more.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 9:49:55 PM EDT
[#36]
I believe that Oswald fired three shots from the book depository, two of which struck Kennedy. Beyond that, who knows?
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 9:59:29 PM EDT
[#37]
It was all a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!   Wait hold on, a black tahoe just pulled up outside, BRB.

Link Posted: 11/21/2011 10:54:25 PM EDT
[#38]
garrison investigation

rose cheramie knew before it happened from cubans who worked with the cia on bay o pigs...
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 10:55:30 PM EDT
[#39]
If anyone shot from the "grassy knoll", Jackie would have taken a shot as well.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 10:56:09 PM EDT
[#40]
One of the hobos was a Bay of Pigs adviser.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 10:58:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I know exactly where you're going with that. My dad's best friend was there as well. My father wouldn't say whether he was or not. He wouldn't answer that question, and he wouldn't spell it out for me either.He just gave me a bunch of info while he could after he had a fairly bad stroke. He had to get it off of his chest he said. He had a massive stroke three days later and can't talk any more.

wow  thanks for that.

good contribution!
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 11:03:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

this event is one of the times there is a clear view behind the show and see there is a shadow govt .
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 11:07:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Kennedy wanted to tear the Fed apart, so they wasted him.

BTW, Oswald was a 7234 in the Marines. He didn't go crazy, most 7234s are sharp bubbas.
Link Posted: 11/22/2011 12:54:48 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm guessing C2C inspired this thread bubba?
Link Posted: 11/22/2011 1:33:13 AM EDT
[#45]
It was the one-armed man acting alone from the meadowy hill behind the balustrade...

In my opinion Oswald did it. Alone, without a magic bullet.
Link Posted: 11/22/2011 2:01:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It was the one-armed man acting alone from the meadowy hill behind the balustrade...

In my opinion Oswald did it. Alone, without a magic bullet.

Well I think Oswald did it, alone, but with a magic bullet.
Link Posted: 11/22/2011 2:01:32 AM EDT
[#47]
I think the coverup was that there was some sort of Cuban influence via the Soviets in Oswald's motivation and if that were to be revealed at the time we might have been drawn into a conflict.

I find it curious that we have pretty much normalized relations with even the Vietnamese, trade vigorously with the Chinese and engage in dialogue with many of the nations that were our sworn enemies just twenty years ago but Cuba, this tiny Carribean island, 90 miles from our coast, remains isolated and off limits because they are a communist regime.  Did anyone notice that the Chinese are a commie regime.  I can visit Bejing but not Havana.  

Now there is your conspiracy.  Maybe it is as simple as Castro backing the assasination and we are just guarding the initial cover up after all these years?
Link Posted: 11/22/2011 2:20:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

E. Howard Hunt's son believes his father was one of the hobos.
Link Posted: 11/22/2011 2:23:33 AM EDT
[#49]
There was only one shooter.  The question of who else and why is what still needs to be answered.

Oliver Stone really muddied the waters with his theory.
Link Posted: 11/22/2011 2:29:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm guessing C2C inspired this thread bubba?

Inspired because this is the anniversary of the incident.  

Also, I did watch "JFK" recently.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top