BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:35:30 PM EDT
[#1]
tag

can't wait for the letters of DEAD to begin again!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:07:21 AM EDT
[#2]
We have our 1st delivery!

Screencaps posted, i'll call him in a little while :)
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:10:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
We have our 1st delivery!

Screencaps posted, i'll call him in a little while :)

Awesome! The fucker's head is going to explode!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:02:06 AM EDT
[#4]
THE TAG OF DEAD
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:23:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:26:39 AM EDT
[#6]
This whole thing sounds like a sub-plot from a Guy Ritchie film...

I can see it now:

SNATCH 2: THE DEADENING

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:55:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I have called his phone, nothing yet.

He may be in the middle of a mental breakdown, knowing that the same american fucked him again for the 6th time (and a year later).

Although I did not care if I got him a 2nd time in this round, I will try

We have made a welcome thread just for you guys, thanks again for visiting TSB, stay tuned. :)

thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4332
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:00:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

He may be in the middle of a metal breakdown, knowing that the same american fucked him again for the 6th time (and a year later).

We have made a welcome thread just for you guys, thanks again for visiting TSB, stay tuned. :)

He might be up to his neck in Nigerian dirt.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:29:02 AM EDT
[#9]
The guys runnin this site are probably thinkin WTF is up with all these "ARFCOMMERS" poping up over there.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:44:28 AM EDT
[#10]
TAG!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:45:33 AM EDT
[#11]
I own the site, and have explained about your Clique visiting.

Yup, people were quite curious, this being a HUGE forum, visiting our lil forum :)
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:08:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He may be in the middle of a metal breakdown, knowing that the same american fucked him again for the 6th time (and a year later).

He might be up to his neck in Nigerian dirt.

DEY ARE LOOKING FOR HIM WITH HIENA AND BABON OF DEAD!

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:24:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
www.anuslaptops.com/

semen-electronics.com/index.php

Written by Orgasma    
Saturday, 12 June 2004  
If you are familiar with our company, or the products we sell, then you will know that there is no better place to buy your electronic equipment. This website is but a small fraction of what we have to offer! Come join our millions of Semen on a wild journey that will take you to places you never thought you could ever go. But remember, only the first to their destination can reap the rewards. So what are you waiting for?

Most people are not aware of the fact that in a way they are already Semen customers. With our extensive connections to private organizations, everyone has used a Semen at least once in their life; while most were too young to remember it! All doctors agree, without Semen we would live in a very diffrent world indeed. Today, our services have been extended to reach every consumer with our new direct selling program! You can call or email our representatives to arrange for purchase.  

This shit is fucking BRILLIANT!!!

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:55:56 AM EDT
[#14]
The deads are in, and posted
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:20:43 AM EDT
[#15]
w00t!  

deff. need to get some pictures of Butch photoshoped into some shots from an arfcom shoot & send 'em to cole befor he gets his visa and comes to America to dead Randle. lol
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:25:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Tag
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:38:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Yes, Cole is going to get a Visa and come and dead him with the hand and foot of dead, he might bring the knive of dead if he clears security, but I doubt it, that is probably what happened to the saw of dead. But this is a great burn Tf, great job.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:54:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks Mantis!

I still can not get this boob on teh phone, I get a recording:

"THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALED HAS BEEN SWITCHED OFF!!!"

Anywho, got yet ANOTHER dead threat.

Sumthin about putting my families body parts in that trash can.

Thread updated.

p.s. Thanks everyone for posting pics of guns, and participating in thread feedback. :)

p.s.s I Got the other Cole v2.0 back on the line today as well.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:05:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
p.s.s I Got the other Cole v2.0 back on the line today as well.

Get the fuck outa here.  lol
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:32:22 PM EDT
[#20]
You guys totally SUCK!

I am caught up in this whole spam scam thing now.  

I’ve recently entered into a dialog with Miss Helen Ndugu a citizen of Cote D'Ivoire, a 23 year old only daughter of late Chief Morgan Ndugu, a very wealthy cocoa merchant.  Her mother died from “cancer disease” two years ago and her father was “among the victims of the war that broke out in (her) country on 6th Nov 2004 between the french soldiers and (our) people which resulted to many deaths”.  Now she is left with nothing except “the deposited money (8.5 Million Dollars) which they are not aware of”.

I created a fake email address and sent her a reply that I have many rich friends that could help her get the money out of Africa.

Hopefully, within the next few weeks I’ll be posting a picture of some Third World skank holding up a sign that reads – REV MIKE HUNT.

I know it’s not as elaborate as what “theFAILURE” is doing but it’s a start.  Anything to keep these assclowns from defrauding real people.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:37:19 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I thought i'd contribute to the photo chopping :)

i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/butch_driveshaft/got_laptops.jpg

Welcome to the boards.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:48:45 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.anuslaptops.com/

semen-electronics.com/index.php

Written by Orgasma    
Saturday, 12 June 2004  
If you are familiar with our company, or the products we sell, then you will know that there is no better place to buy your electronic equipment. This website is but a small fraction of what we have to offer! Come join our millions of Semen on a wild journey that will take you to places you never thought you could ever go. But remember, only the first to their destination can reap the rewards. So what are you waiting for?

Most people are not aware of the fact that in a way they are already Semen customers. With our extensive connections to private organizations, everyone has used a Semen at least once in their life; while most were too young to remember it! All doctors agree, without Semen we would live in a very diffrent world indeed. Today, our services have been extended to reach every consumer with our new direct selling program! You can call or email our representatives to arrange for purchase.  

This shit is fucking BRILLIANT!!!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/nationwide/electronics.jpg

I demand my inflatable dart board! Damn, this is so close to being the best thread ever! The SEC was the best, but dang, the scam thing is a riot!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:02:03 PM EDT
[#23]
You know, I was thinking.... duhhhh.... well, Cole is probably just a dummy boy. So he probably has to borrow/mooch/bum all the $$$$$K's to pay the freight. Right?

Well, ol' tF burned his ass good last year, so... What do y'all think are his chances of seeing Christmas this year?

His business associates are going to be somewhat disturbed with him. They may lose faith in his business abilities.

I bet they dead him dead for real.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:09:01 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I own the site, and have explained about your Clique visiting.

Yup, people were quite curious, this being a HUGE forum, visiting our lil forum :)

I was raised up with this little tiny Jewish kid.
To this very day I've never met anyone who could kick more ass than him.
I saw him take on five guys at one time once who had jumped him.
By the time I got across the street to help him, they'd figured they made a big mistake and fled for their lives.

You guys remind me of my little Jewish buddy.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:54:04 PM EDT
[#25]
I tried to register at The Scambaiter site, but I can't post! If my posting rights are not met, I call the grovenor to dead you! I have saw of dead!

Seriously, wtf did I do wrong? I never got an email to confirm registration. And yes, I tried it again but it says that GeorgeInNePa already has an account, but the account cannot post or start topics.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:38:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Prob went to your spam folder.

I forced the registration, have fun!

Hopefully tomorrow I get this idiot on the phone, Butch has a few things on his mind.

It was very tuff talking to him in my reg voice. That will change :)
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:46:53 PM EDT
[#27]
ARFCOM'ers are slowly taking over....

BTW tF, you totally KICK ASS!!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 2:42:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Holy shit, I am tired.  I think it took me over two hours to get through all that!

Very funny.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#29]
I got cole on the phone 3 times today.

! got his financial partner on the phone today as well.

People are not happy in Lagos Nigeria this weekend!

Guess what?

The 2nd shipment in this rebait is a 80% possibility.

I'll post the calls very soon
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:51:31 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Guess what?

AWESOME!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:11:18 AM EDT
[#31]
lmao, cant wait to hear this...
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:26:54 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Guess what?

Dear theFAILURE,

The more I read of your exploits baiting the lads, the happier I am this shit wasn't going on back in the day when I was in college.  I'm confident I would have neglected my studies and spent way too much time stringing these fish along.  BTW, I went to a college with few women so there wasn't much else to do but study.

Keep up the good work,

The Commissioner.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:02:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Commisionar thanks for the kind words.

I started to post the "1 of 5" audio's that i got today from cole.

I cant post all 5 at once, my bandwidth would be saturated!

The 1st one (small), it quite commical. :)
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:55:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Just so happens I sat down to read a thread or two on ARFCOM. I see this thread and click on it as I sip my beer. Begin readind and sipping and suddenly spew beer onto the screen, WTF ?  I clean up, then reload. Read then sip, read then sip.  More beer...then click to page two.   Read, sip...read, sip...

To make a long story short......8 pages and 10 beer later ( thanx 2 u sons "o" bitches), my ribs hurt and snot is runnin outa my nose from laughing.  I'm to drunk to leave my chair.............    AND I GOTTA PEE  ! ! ! ! ! !
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:59:21 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Just so happens I sat down to read a thread or two on ARFCOM. I see this thread and click on it as I sip my beer. Begin readind and sipping and suddenly spew beer onto the screen, WTF ?  I clean up, then reload. Read then sip, read then sip.  More beer...then click to page two.   Read, sip...read, sip...

To make a long story short......8 pages and 10 beer later ( thanx 2 u sons "o" bitches), my ribs hurt and snot is runnin outa my nose from laughing.  I'm to drunk to leave my chair.............    AND I GOTTA PEE  ! ! ! ! ! !

Sounds like a good Saturday night to me.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:09:35 AM EDT
[#36]
The frustrated Cole Call #1 is in.

Thread updated.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:47:34 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
The frustrated Cole Call #1 is in.

Thread updated.

- These scammers are real tards.  

P.S.  - when you have time, I also registered at your site, received confirmation email and all, but cannot post.

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Seems like you are all set :)
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:28:02 AM EDT
[#39]
All audio's now posted.

You can now understand why there may be a 2nd shipment.

I'll work on that tomrrow.

I will also get sumthin together for Cole v2.0 for Tuesday!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:08:36 AM EDT
[#40]
BTT
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:19:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Just wanted to let you guys know that Cole sent in the "THANK YOU CARD".

Thread updated with pics.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:46:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Look, you all scared them....

At the top of every page....

Out of respect to the other members on TSB, please keep miscellaneous chatter (i.e. pictures of guns) in the off-topic area.
Coments and photoshopped submissions are always appreciated, though!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:53:11 AM EDT
[#43]
The card was very sweet and he even drew a labtrop on it.

I don't think we have scared them, just been posting pics in the wrong area.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:54:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Yeah, we were gettin gun photos in about 5 threads, lol.

Its all cool, no one is scared! :)
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 2:20:07 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Yeah, we were gettin gun photos in about 5 threads, lol.

Its all cool, no one is scared! :)

Yeah sorry about that; I went back and deleted my pic since it was just kind of hijacking the thread and didn't really serve a purpose.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 2:26:39 PM EDT
[#46]

OOOOO SO NOW U THINK U CAN BE SMART AND SHOW ME MY CARD FROM THAT FRADSTAR WELL ILL TELL YOU THIS BECOS I SEE HIM I CAN CONFRIM THE HE IS THE ONE BEHIND ALL THIS GAME BECOS THE CLIQUE SAW HIM BEFORE WITH WINSTON AT THAT LOCATION.ALL OF YOU PREPARE FOR THE ACT OF DEATH TO VERY ONE THERE TAKE NO HOSTRIGES.MAYBE WHEN YOU ARE ALL DEAD WE CAN GET THE REAL LAPTOPS FROM YOUR FUCKING BIZ AND I KNOW YOU CALL YOURSELF ANUS LAPTOPS AND I REMEMBER THE NAME CLEARLY NOW. TELLME HOW WILL YOU FRAUD ANYONE WITH OUT A HEAD. THE GOVERNOR AND THE CLIQU WILL MAKE NO MISTAKES WITH YOU SILLY ASSHOLES.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:43:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Ok, I'm in a hotel on business, bored to tears, and then I started reading this.  It was pretty funny, but as soon as the photoshoppers showed up with the looter clique mob and govorner....well, I hope nobody walked by my room in the hall, cuz they'd have thought I was crazy.  Thanks for making a boring business trip fun.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top