Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/30/2007 8:15:47 AM EDT
Article Link

Seattle-Area Pedophile Has 'How-to' Web Site for Men Seeking Little Girl Activities
Friday, March 30, 2007

SEATTLE —  A Web site created by a pedophile is a virtual "how-to" manual, complete with the best places in western Washington state to see little girls, and tips on how to avoid getting caught by the police.

The site, titled "Seattle-Tacoma-Everett Girl Love," has been around for a few years. The police know all about it, yet they say they can't shut it down because the site is legal.

"As disturbing and offensive as we find this, there's no evidence of a crime, or even suspicion of illegal activity," said Rebecca Hover of the Snohomish County Sheriff's Department.

The man who runs it, 45-year-old Jack McClellan, has never been convicted of a sex crime, which means he can attend any family-friendly events where children are present, and take all the pictures he wants for his Web site. He also lives close to a school bus stop.

McClellan says his purpose is to promote association, friendship and legal, consensual hugging and cuddling between men and pre-pubescent girls. He admitted to FOX News that his "age of attraction" is between 3 and 11 years old.

"I guess the main thing is I just think they're cute, a lot cuter than women. I admit there is kind of an erotic arousal there," McClellan said.

"It makes me happy simply. Like I said, I think girls are cute, beautiful, just children in general make me happy ... being around lots of them. ... I'm doing what anyone else would do with a hobby. If someone's into birds they're taking pictures of birds. I'm convinced that none of these images are illegal."

McClellan wants to bring pedophiles out of the closet and give them a way to get some relief, by going out and being around little girls. He suggests a number of places, such as plays at elementary schools, parks, swimming pools and libraries.

"I really think a lot of this pedophilia hysteria is overblown. I think there are a lot of people like me. They have the attraction but they're not going to do anything physical because of the laws. It just makes me happy to attend these events."

McClellan said that for pedophiles, just being around children is almost like a "legal high" that makes them happy.

But "I can understand the fear," he added. "I hope that what I'm doing is setting myself up as an example that it is possible to have these attractions and not be out of control."

But he said while it's OK to look, it's not OK to touch, given the many state laws in place to protect children against that.

"I know it sounds kind of crazy, but there's kind of a code of ethics that these pedophiles have developed and what it is ... the contact has to be completely consensual, no coercion, if you're going to do it," McClellan said.

Parents are understandably outraged. FOX News spoke to the mother of an 8-year-old girl whose picture appeared on the Web site. The picture was taken at a dance recital.

"I needed to get those pictures off of there. I didn't want the pedophile community having any visibility to my daughter or her friends or any of the children that were on that site," said parent Ann Cialoa. "Whether it's a physical threat, a perceived threat, whatever threat it is. It's our jobs as parents to protect our kids from threats, and he is a threat, and people like him are a threat."

Some legal experts have said the best course of action for parents who see their kids' pictures on sites like these, is to get a temporary restraining order against McClellan and demand that his Web site be taken down.

"You have one in your face and you can't do anything about it because there's not a law to protect them from that," Cialoa said. "It's scary, and the fact that we're going to wait around for him to violate before we do something."

Neighbors of McClellan's say there's a man who rides his bike around town at night and peeps into others' windows. They believe that may be McClellan.

"You'll notice that every single person in this neighborhood has very large attack dogs," said neighbor Melissa Henry.

The Web site was taken down by the Internet service provider after FOX News called the company about it this week. The company is investigating whether any material on the site is illegal.

At least one area school has sent McClellan a letter saying if he comes onto school property or attends their functions, they will consider it trespassing and will have him arrested.

Police and prosecutors are watching him closely to see if he crosses the line. A handful of state legislators are looking at drafting a new law to deal with such Web sites. But until they do, McClellan is free to continue pushing pedophilia.

----------------------------------------
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:20:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got $.25 for the bullet.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:21:04 AM EDT
[#2]

But hey, at least we know who they are and where they live...
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:21:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Well if he just ended up dead..............
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:27:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Bait...Around my kids=deceased.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:27:51 AM EDT
[#5]
What's even more sad is that he's somewhat protected by the First Amendment...  
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:28:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Do you guys have CANS up in seattle?  Hint Hint!
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#7]
This is NOT OK.

Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:29:11 AM EDT
[#8]
I propose making a "how-to" website for kicking the shit out of sickos like this guy.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:29:45 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The site, titled "Seattle-Tacoma-Everett Girl Love," has been around for a few years. The police know all about it, yet they say they can't shut it down because the site is legal.

Thank you "civil rights" groups.

McClellan says his purpose is to promote association, friendship and legal, consensual hugging and cuddling between men and pre-pubescent girls. He admitted to FOX News that his "age of attraction" is between 3 and 11 years old.

Thank you "civil rights" groups.

"It makes me happy simply. Like I said, I think girls are cute, beautiful, just children in general make me happy ... being around lots of them. ... I'm doing what anyone else would do with a hobby. If someone's into birds they're taking pictures of birds. I'm convinced that none of these images are illegal."

Birdwatching != touching little girls.

McClellan wants to bring pedophiles out of the closet and give them a way to get some relief, by going out and being around little girls. He suggests a number of places, such as plays at elementary schools, parks, swimming pools and libraries.

All those who laugh every time someone like myself tells them that pedos are trying to normalize their perversion need to read that again.

"I really think a lot of this pedophilia hysteria is overblown. I think there are a lot of people like me. They have the attraction but they're not going to do anything physical because of the laws. It just makes me happy to attend these events."

Read that real careful.

If the laws weren't there, this guy would have sex with your 8 year old daughter. But thanks to the laws, he's only beating off while thinking about your 8 year old daughter. Whew! What a relief!

Anyone who believes this bastard hasn't already or will not in the future go beyond this point raise your hand.....

[crickets]

"I know it sounds kind of crazy, but there's kind of a code of ethics that these pedophiles have developed and what it is ... the contact has to be completely consensual, no coercion, if you're going to do it," McClellan said.

An 8 year old can't give consent you sick f*ckwit.

In a more sensible time in America this guy would turn up dead and nobody would ask any questions about it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:29:46 AM EDT
[#10]
One to the head.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:31:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

No, he's not.

The 1st amendment does not exist to allow pedophiles to network and lust after children.

It exists to protect political speech...not to become a "how to" guide for baby rapers.

It is only in the demented mind of some idiotic legal "experts" that this guy's behavior is "protected" by the 1st amendment.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:31:30 AM EDT
[#12]
i'm not going to ask if anyone knows how to initiate a DOS attack, as that would be against CoC.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:31:34 AM EDT
[#13]
While I definitely do not think what he is doing is right and is actually really fucked up, he isn't breaking any laws.

think if they made it illegal to have ARFCOM because it shows how to put together scary rifles.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:32:46 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I propose making a "how-to" website for kicking the shit out of sickos like this guy.

You would get in trouble....because apparently the 1st extends to allowing pedos to chat about how best to go about their perversion, but if you advocate beating the sh*t out of them you can be accused of "inciting violence" and the courts would come down on you like a ton of bricks.

If you aren't an illegal, a thug, a pervert or some other type of sicko, the government doesn't really give a darn about your rights.

I would love it if government took the 2nd amendment rights of people who DON'T whack off to pictures of 5 year olds as seriously as it takes the 1st amendment "rights" of this abortion of a human being.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:36:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Theres quite a few "voyeur" type laws hitting law books now that make this kind of thing illegal.  

The other thing though is any face that can be identified on his site, he needs a model release for or he cant post it.

I wonder how much his site membership grew because of the publishing of the article though
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:37:21 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Theres quite a few "voyeur" type laws hitting law books now that make this kind of thing illegal.  

The other thing though is any face that can be identified on his site, he needs a model release for or he cant post it.

I wonder how much his site membership grew because of the publishing of the article though

Probably not much.

Sick f*cks are already pretty well networked and have been using the internet to further their perversion for years.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:39:14 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Don't go cheap.

Spring for a HE 20mm round.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:39:19 AM EDT
[#18]

He also lives close to a school bus stop.

Pardon me for the

But who the hell in an urban area doesn't?
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:44:16 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Pardon me for the

But who the hell in an urban area doesn't?

The difference is that him living near the school bus stop isn't a matter of that's just the way it is. It's a matter of him getting a boner when looking out his window at the school bus stop and then trying to "hug" the little girls at the stop.

Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:44:26 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Do you guys have CANS up in seattle?  Hint Hint!

Nope
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:44:56 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

How is that sad????

Got to take your good with your bad.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:48:09 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

shit cut it down

ill go half w/ you on the bullet
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:51:26 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I am increasingly becoming convinced that there simply aren't enough bullets to handle all the problem people in this world.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:53:15 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am increasingly becoming convinced that there simply aren't enough bullets to handle all the problem people in this world.

Only one way to find out.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 8:57:15 AM EDT
[#25]

According to this article, the site was shut down on Wed.
www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_032907WABpedophile_talksDS.12ddb811.html

Admitted pedophile ran Web site about little girls

07:03 PM PDT on Thursday, March 29, 2007

By ROB PIERCY / KING 5 News

Related Content

Man matter-of-fact about obsession

Entire exclusive interview

EVERETT, Wash. - A Western Washington man who ran a Web site that featured voyeuristic pictures of little girls at family events admitted in an exclusive interview with KING 5 News that he considers himself pedophile.

He admits he's pushed the envelope of the First Amendment, but he says he's done nothing wrong.

Until Wednesday, the man ran the Web site which has now been shut down.

"I guess I just got more wrapped up into it… I started enjoying it more," he said.

If nothing else, he is honest.

But when you hear his story, that hardly seems like a redeeming quality.

"John" considers himself a pedophile, but says he's never done anything illegal with a child.

When asked if he's a pedophile, he thought for a moment and said, "Um, yes, I'd have to say, just to be perfectly honest, obviously I am at this point."

"John" - as well call him - is 45 years old, unemployed and lives with his parents. As a condition of the interview, we agreed we would not use his real name.

For the last few years, he has run the Web site, stegl.org, which stands for Seattle Tacoma Everett Girl Love.

He would travel to local family events, take pictures of little girls and post them on his site for other pedophiles to see.

Most recently he attended the Wiggles concert at Everett Events Center.

On his Web site he wrote the best part of the show were the kids in the audience.

"That was a very happy show for me," he said. "One of the best."

Over the years, many parents have complained to the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office, but their hands were tied.

"Offensive as we find the Web site, there's never been any evidence of a crime or even suspicion of illegal activity," explained sheriff's spokeswoman Rebecca Hover.

On Wednesday, the host of his Web site, Network Solutions, took it offline.

John had used a fictitious name to register the site. When that was brought to the company's attention, they took a closer look at the site's content and determined it violated their policy.

When asked if he thought whether it was morally acceptable for a 45-year-old to have a fascination with young girls, John responded, "um, I don't see the problem with it as long as you're not hurting children."

Though he does admit he is attracted to them, John claims he has never touched a young girl or done anything illegal.

As for the future of his Web site, he is weighing his options.

"At this point I'll really have to rethink everything, whether I'll bring it back at all and what the content of it might be."
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:00:00 AM EDT
[#26]
you could always just castrate the fu76ck.

no dick no problem

edit: all your page 2 are belong to me.

oh yeah and if we castrate him he could have his 1st amend. rights all he wants
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:03:20 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
He admits he's pushed the envelope of the First Amendment, but he says he's done nothing wrong.

Even the f*cking baby raper admits he is on the "fringe" of the law.....

If he said that to George Washington, George would have shot him dead right where he stood.

"John" considers himself a pedophile, but says he's never done anything illegal with a child.

Bullsh*t.

He would travel to local family events, take pictures of little girls and post them on his site for other pedophiles to see.

Most recently he attended the Wiggles concert at Everett Events Center.

Note to parents....be mighty careful at events like that. Now you know who is in the audience with you.

On Wednesday, the host of his Web site, Network Solutions, took it offline.

John had used a fictitious name to register the site. When that was brought to the company's attention, they took a closer look at the site's content and determined it violated their policy.

Good for them.

Parents should loudly scream at ANY ISP who hosts this O2 theif's site.

"um, I don't see the problem with it as long as you're not hurting children."

Even the baby rapers who murder their victims don't think they are "hurting" the children. That is why they are referred to as sick f*cks and why they need to be pushing up daisies.

Though he does admit he is attracted to them, John claims he has never touched a young girl or done anything illegal.

Bullsh*t.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:04:21 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Unfortunately that isn't the case.

Often the obsession with children is not merely about sexual gratification and thus castration would not be sufficient to stop the baby raping behavior.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:08:39 AM EDT
[#29]
The guy is so wacked in the head, he agreed to an inperson interview w/ the news at his own residence.

I saw it on the local news last night.

30-40yr old guy. Long / unkept greasy hair - really pale like he is always inside the house. Looked like your typical dirt-bag.

Pretty sick stuff.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:08:51 AM EDT
[#30]
45 years old, unemployed, lives with his parents AND admits to being sexually attracted to little girls.  

This dude's a ticking bomb with ALOT of time on his hands.

Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:09:11 AM EDT
[#31]
The real crime: when I'm at the playground with my son, I've got to watch out for sick bastards like him instead of observing hot MILFs in their natural habitat.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:10:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Come on, no one has found out who this guy is and had a little chat with him yet?

What ever happened to a good old fashioned "beat him up and scare the Christ out of him" tactic?
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:11:34 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
The guy is so wacked in the head, he agreed to an inperson interview w/ the news at his own residence.

I saw it on the local news last night.

30-40yr old guy. Long / unkept greasy hair - really pale like he is always inside the house. Looked like your typical dirt-bag.

Pretty sick stuff.

It almost sounds like another John Couey about to go off.  I'm glad that Couey is getting his...  That incident happened just one county north of me.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:12:22 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
What ever happened to a good old fashioned "beat him up and scare the Christ out of him" tactic?

In a few years beating up a pedo might be considered a hate crime if the PC march continues.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:12:39 AM EDT
[#35]
n/m
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:13:07 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unfortunately that isn't the case.

Often the obsession with children is not merely about sexual gratification and thus castration would not be sufficient to stop the baby raping behavior.

could you explain that a little more. i thought it was all about sex
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:14:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Just somebody frag the sick fuck.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:19:51 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
could you explain that a little more. i thought it was all about sex

Not exclusively.

It is essentially rape, and rape isn't always about sexual arousal. There is all sorts of sick pathology at work.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:21:46 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
While I definitely do not think what he is doing is right and is actually really fucked up, he isn't breaking any laws.

think if they made it illegal to have ARFCOM because it shows how to put together scary rifles.

Exactly. The 1st Amendment should not be up for "interpretation" any more than the 2nd should. There are people who are just as visceral in their hatred of guns as we are in our hatred of people like this; that doesn't mean they have the right to silence us.

This man is sick, seriously sick, he's probably got something miswired in his brain. If he takes any action that causes harm to another, the law should come down on him like a ton of bricks. But the Bill of Rights applies to everyone.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:22:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Ahh, guys like THAT are why the ASP was invented.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:24:26 AM EDT
[#41]
There sick period, and we shouldn't waste tax dollars either on these fucks. It was said early in this thread .25 buys a bullet.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:24:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Needs to get himself disappeared.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:25:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Since this scumbag and his site have made national news, he may get some unwanted attention from concerned parents in his area.

It would be a real shame if a tragic accident or injury happened to this poor misunderstood fellow. Or even worse if he just suddenly vanished.

Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:28:43 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

shit cut it down

Fuck that, I've got a box of twenty that we could put to really good use.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:33:19 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
There sick period, and we shouldn't waste tax dollars either on these fucks. It was said early in this thread .25 buys a bullet.

Waste tax dollars on what? He's not currently costing any tax dollars. He hasn't been charged with a crime. He has not harmed any other individual. He's sick and twisted, but last time I heard, being sick and twisted in your own mind wasn't a capital offense, nor any kind of offense.

If he harms someone, violates any law, then everything naturally changes, but thus far he has not. You would execute him for thoughtcrime. That is a path we do not want to tread, ever, period.

Funny how some people think the Bill of Rights consists only of the 2nd Amendment
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:36:46 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Waste tax dollars on what? He's not currently costing any tax dollars.

He's unemployed.

Guess who most likely funds his existence?

Funny how some people think the Bill of Rights consists only of the 2nd Amendment

It's funny how some people insist on calling a website for PEDOPHILES TO LUST AFTER CHILDREN AND NETWORK WITH EACH OTHER AND AVOID THE AUTHORITIES something that is protected by the first amendment.

Stalking children is not protected speech or activity under the 1st amendment.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:41:14 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Waste tax dollars on what? He's not currently costing any tax dollars. He hasn't been charged with a crime. He has not harmed any other individual. He's sick and twisted, but last time I heard, being sick and twisted in your own mind wasn't a capital offense, nor any kind of offense.

If he harms someone, violates any law, then everything naturally changes, but thus far he has not. You would execute him for thoughtcrime. That is a path we do not want to tread, ever, period.

It's a matter of time before he's in trouble and then you'll see what I mean by wasting tax dollars! Maybe you're the exception but "thoughtcrime" involving kids.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:41:27 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

+1

ETA - 20 feet of rope.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:50:57 AM EDT
[#49]
It disugsts me that our "justice" system lets people like this continue to breathe.  We have a  registered pedophile living in our neighborhood.  He gets out and rides his bicycle around when it is nice out (times when children are likely to be outside) and would just stare me down when I use to wave at him as he passed, before I knew that he was a freak.  Now I alert everyone I see, when I am out running, that we have this sicko living in our area.  Is it really so difficult to put an end to this madness? Instead of all of  the jailing/prison costs and/or parole or probation bullcrap, once convicted it would  cost less than 25 cents (even less when bought in bulk, ha) to begin ending the madness.  If the pedophiles realized that once they were caught, it would be an instance death sentence; I bet that  a lot of them would straighten up, to some extent.  I dunno where this world is going anymore.  It is getting ridiculous.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 9:54:02 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
It disugsts me that our "justice" system lets people like this continue to breathe.  We have a  registered pedophile living in our neighborhood.  He gets out and rides his bicycle around when it is nice out (times when children are likely to be outside) and would just stare me down when I use to wave at him as he passed, before I knew that he was a freak.  Now I alert everyone I see, when I am out running, that we have this sicko living in our area.  Is it really so difficult to put an end to this madness? Instead of all of  the jailing/prison costs and/or parole or probation bullcrap, once convicted it would  cost less than 25 cents (even less when bought in bulk, ha) to begin ending the madness.  If the pedophiles realized that once they were caught, it would be an instance death sentence; I bet that  a lot of them would straighten up, to some extent.  I dunno where this world is going anymore.  It is getting ridiculous.

Agree 100%
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top