Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2024 5:26:22 PM EDT
I did a post earlier on trained people not wanting to continue their field in GD. Responses were expected...

I know many are in shithole places with shitty DA's, CA's and the like that want to hammer you for doing your job.

I would like to encourage your to expand out of the shitholes an work in places you never thought of.

Currently my department is down over a quarter and the best we can get is a lifegaurd at the local pool. It is bad.

When I went in at another department there was 5000 applicants for 10 jobs. Now, not so much...

I encourage you that want to work at 'Camp Snoopy' to apply at places away from the shitholes and continue your career in a nicer place.

Specifically the Park County WY and Cody PD are in need of experienced people.

Live next to Yellowstone and enjoy 'Camp Snoopy"

I would like to FTO someone with a clue. Come join us!
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 5:54:42 PM EDT
[#1]
"Mayberry" departments are usually that way due to simply not being sued...yet.
A single incident can cause an overnight 180 by a mayor or Sheriff(despite Arfcom's naive love of elected LE politicians) or set the Civil Rights Industry, including the DOJ, on an officer/deputy as a target of opportunity. They especially hate peaceful majority white areas where crime and criminals get effectively held in check.
At this point, I don't consider it a moral act to encourage decent men to remain employed in LE.
America doesn't deserve them.

Link Posted: 2/8/2024 6:22:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By feudist:
A single incident can cause an overnight 180 by a mayor or Sheriff(despite Arfcom's naive love of elected LE politicians) or set the Civil Rights Industry, including the DOJ, on an officer/deputy as a target of opportunity. They especially hate peaceful majority white areas where crime and criminals get effectively held in check.
At this point, I don't consider it a moral act to encourage decent men to remain employed in LE.

View Quote

Hate to say it…

This couldn’t be more TRUE.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 6:33:29 PM EDT
[#3]

View Quote

Subscribing in curiosity.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 3:16:26 AM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

As the man said, deserve's got nothing to do with it.
Top Top