Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/13/2024 1:51:25 PM EDT
I am outfitting my new Scorpion.  This is all new for me.  I had an UZI in the household as a kid but have not shot anything like it since.  I put a Spitfire 3 for an optic on it.  I am wondering if a magnified optic is right for the Scorpion.  But feel the stock would benefit from something with a cheek rest.  Is this a good idea?  Which AR style stock has a good cheek rest?

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:58:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the factory CZ extension and like it quite well with a red dot. Haven't tried a magnified optic, but I don't see why it wouldn't work unless you used some whacky riser.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:01:37 PM EDT
[#2]
The Haga / F5 "ACR" style stocks are the best in my opinion, but obviously a little pricier

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:47:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 12:46:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I think you are right.  My wife has a .22 S&W pistol and I was thinking this would be shooting out further but the 9mm has even less range than the svelte .22lr rounds.

I have a 7.7" barrel and have been sighting it in and find that it is good out to 50yds after that I got to get really creative to get hits.  I will keep playing with the 3x optic for now but have two other non-magnified optic options I can put on if it goes that way.  I have an AR pistol that might benefit from the swap.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 5:19:02 PM EDT
[#5]
FWIW....

This area of the forum is for AR15 based PCC's

For other PCC's...striborg, ruger, scorpion, etc.

Visit the armory section and there is a PCC section over there.

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top