ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=20&t=256209

looks like good gear for the cash

anyone actually handle/buy one?

did you break it?
Link Posted: 12/2/2005 5:43:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

A Surefire 9P for $60 is "good gear for the cash", and made in the USA.  Adding a KL-3 LED head gives you a low output, long run alternative, and a P91 HOLA gives you eye scorching output.

Contact Grant or Calvin if you decide that investing in the original high quality American made and lifetime warrantied model is for you.  The alternative of being complicit in the theft of intellectual property and loss of American jobs, while NOT saving a dime, is unconsionable IMO.

Paladin
Link Posted: 12/2/2005 5:58:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A Surefire 9P for $60 is "good gear for the cash", and made in the USA.  Adding a KL-3 LED head gives you a low output, long run alternative, and a P91 HOLA gives you eye scorching output.

Contact Grant or Calvin if you decide that investing in the original high quality American made and lifetime warrantied model is for you.  The alternative of being complicit in the theft of intellectual property and loss of American jobs, while NOT saving a dime, is unconsionable IMO.

Paladin

Well Put!
Link Posted: 12/2/2005 9:43:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Paladin

I send Grantlarge sums of $ a few times a year.

I've GOT a pile of surefire products, + a couple others (pentagon,brinkman) based mainly on the experiences related on these very pages.

What i do NOT have is any info on the digilight products other than that on their website.

I am seeking the same sort of info which has led me in the past to pay $400+ for a fucking flashlight.

wasn't aware of any intellectual theft.  could you provide some detail?
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 9:58:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had the 1000XB for several months. I use it a alittle every day. So far it's been a great light. Very bright and dependable. The lens rattles so I doubt that it is water proof. But I'm not taking it under water. I'm going to have to use it a lot more before I decide if I'd mount it to a weapon. If it proves reliable, it has plenty of power to use as a weapon light.

Oh, and I wouldn't pay much attention to the "Buy American" lecture from  people who drive cars made in Japan, wear shirts made in Sri Lanka, or eat fruit grown in Mexico.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 2:39:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I have two NT9s.  I carry one on my belt and the other is on my AR.  I think it is a great light and I have been very happy with their customer service.  Anytime there has been an improvement on the NT9 I email my contact and I get the upgrade no questions asked for free.  Can't comment about when something goes wrong with it because it hasnt happened.  

There are a few others on my departmetn that also carry this light and have had them put through their paces and all have worked well.

Only gripe is when the light goes dead there is no warning before hand.  I carry a spare battery now and usually charge it after every shift so I run into very few problems.  
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top