Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 3/23/2024 12:26:25 PM EDT
I have 4 of them that are basically new but I didn’t know if they’re worth anything more than non-marked magazines anywhere or not?
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 1:12:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NachoDip] [#1]
Originally Posted By Firestarter123:
I have 4 of them that are basically new but I didn’t know if they’re worth anything more than non-marked magazines anywhere or not?
View Quote

Not that I’ve seen. Just another magazine. A while back I remember people actually dumping LEO marked ines because they were an embarrassment of sorts. But to everyone I know they are just another magazine.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:55:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NachoDip:

Not that I’ve seen. Just another magazine. A while back I remember people actually dumping LEO marked ines because they were an embarrassment of sorts. But to everyone I know they are just another magazine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Firestarter123:

I could see them being worth less to some people because you know they are 20-30 years old.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 8:32:50 PM EDT
[#3]

View Quote

Embarrassment ?   that sound like something from Glock Talk
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#4]
On HK forum they are popular.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:34:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By DavidY:

I could see them being worth less to some people because you know they are 20-30 years old.  
View Quote

It’s funny you say that, and I agree, but I’ve seen the opposite with LEO marked MP5 mags. It’s weird what is and what isn’t valued by people.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top