BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2024 4:59:44 PM EDT
Do any of you guys/gals have and shoot
the little 10? Do you like it ok?

TIA
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Not the 10mm but I have the 45. I bought a 4.5" threaded barrel and sent it to Adco to be shorter and rethreaded to fit the compact 3.8.

Not a fan of the mag funnel, gets in the way of my pinky. Easy to remove.

Like the size and it is a true double stack so the capacity is great. It is very accurate and has a pretty good trigger.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 6:47:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By yamahawarrior89:
Not the 10mm but I have the 45. I bought a 4.5" threaded barrel and sent it to Adco to be shorter and rethreaded to fit the compact 3.8.

Like the size and it is a true double stack so the capacity is great. It is very accurate and has a pretty good trigger.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/372855/IMG_20230721_203351825_compress44_jpg-3142312.JPG
View Quote

Thank you for the reply. I have been carrying an XDS Mod 2 in .45 for the last five years or so,but
want more capacity and have two full size 10mm pistols now. I like the ten mm. I have only found one
local and the shop is way high on prices.Hoping the gunshow this weekend will have one.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 7:34:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By yamahawarrior89:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/372855/IMG_20230721_203351825_compress44_jpg-3142312.JPG
View Quote

The 9mm is also great.

+1 on removing the mag-well-- there may be an added benefit if you get the 10mm 15 round magazines with the grip extension sleeves.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 9:55:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Amos_Moses] [#4]
I do! I do!

I’m a fan, and not just because I bought it. I’ve bought plenty of guns I sold without even firing for dislike of any number of things.

I don’t have any particular allegiance to one brand or style but regularly carry a Hellcat and G19.5.

The 10mm is almost identical to the G19 in size but it points a lot better for me (I know…muh grip angle…train moar etc.)

Shooting it is a pleasure. Call me a liar if you will, but it’s easier to handle with 180s @ 1,200 than my Glock 20.

No RDS on it yet. I’ve got a light that I stick on it when carrying it in the woods OWB. Still waiting on Vedder to make a ComfortTuck IWB with TLR7a provision.

Attachment Attached File

Eta more pics
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:06:52 PM EDT
[#5]
We basically have the his & hers.

Wife has the 3.8 and I have the full size. We camp in big bear county (not huge bear country), and my 1911 is too big & heavy. A long hike a few years ago made me realize I wanted something a little lighter. And the wife wanted something more powerful than a 9mm. I tried Glock, but the G20 grip is too big. S&W was next, until my wife got her gun first. Then I figured I might as well get the XDM. I got the 3 extra mags, so 5 total, and she can use a couple of mine if she needs to.

Last week I ordered my free RDS plates for each and they arrived in 2 days. Better than AMZN. Now I just need to track down the right screws.

I really wasn't looking for another caliber to keep track of, but what are you going to do?
Top Top