BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 12:52:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By P229SAS:
Not sure if it is just the lighting but that flecktarn has a funky, if almost floral appearance. For all your 1-800-Flowers deliveries in the bad part of town.
View Quote

Aloha Flectarn
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:27:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Apparently a mistake according to HKPRO forum. I tried to snag it but didn’t give shipping options lol
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:37:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dtux] [#4]
Just about gave me a heart attack
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:54:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I just assumed they were sold out in 30 seconds - was it actually a mistake?
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:56:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By wayfaerer320:
I just assumed they were sold out in 30 seconds - was it actually a mistake?
View Quote

Yes. Only showed 1 in stock. No shipping option at checkout.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 5:03:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Norinco982lover:

Instagram they were messaging me.
View Quote

Sure it was legit?
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 12:35:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Norinco982lover] [#8]
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 9:09:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By MikeMilligan:
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1044146233

The saddest thing about the listing for the flecktarn camo model is even after someone pays $15.5k for it, the seller wants to charge $5 for in-store pickup. That's just bad manners, lol.

View Quote

They’re just neckbeards fishing for a desperate sucker. The only reason they are able to score these guns this early is because they have an inside connection to TB.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 11:49:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Apec:

They’re just neckbeards fishing for a desperate sucker. The only reason they are able to score these guns this early is because they have an inside connection to TB.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

The saddest thing about the listing for the flecktarn camo model is even after someone pays $15.5k for it, the seller wants to charge $5 for in-store pickup. That's just bad manners, lol.

The target market is gun tubers who take out massive loans to fund their channels. $15.5K is nothing if it means having the first review of the TMP7 with 1 million views. My guess is one of Garand Thumb’s little brothers will buy this.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:21:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:28:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By eurotrash:

The target market is gun tubers who take out massive loans to fund their channels. $15.5K is nothing if it means having the first review of the TMP7 with 1 million views. My guess is one of Garand Thumb’s little brothers will buy this.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eurotrash:

3 weeks later, nobody has bought it yet. Guess they don't really see the value in that.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:16:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Check your emails….
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:25:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:39:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By fike:
Check your emails….
View Quote

For some reason I did not receive one. I've dug through my spam and everything.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:31:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Well, that's exciting
Hopefully they become semi-regularly stocked in the future. I'm out for this go-around
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:11:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Really hoping to get in on the first batch. Have about 5K “invested” already so would be nice to put it to work
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:17:07 PM EDT
[#18]
I bought a compact MP7 suppressor from Tommybuilt that's been approved for nearly 3 months.  

It will be awesome to purchase the gun.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:25:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By sbye:

For some reason I did not receive one. I've dug through my spam and everything.
View Quote

If you signed up to be notified then you should have gotten one.  You might double check everything was spelled correctly.  30k email notifications went out.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:43:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Nzfly:

If you signed up to be notified then you should have gotten one.  You might double check everything was spelled correctly.  30k email notifications went out.
View Quote

Mine ended up coming through eventually. About an hour after everyone else received it
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:41:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: billytehbob] [#21]
Originally Posted By Nzfly:

View Quote

Oh shit, there’s gonna be some competition. I saw he’s dropping it two days after I sell my house, so I’ll have a bit of cash for something dumb
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:20:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Here’s to hoping.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:50:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By billytehbob:

Oh shit, there’s gonna be some competition. I saw he’s dropping it two days after I sell my house, so I’ll have a bit of cash for something dumb
View Quote

Do you remember trying to sign up for a Covid vaccine when they were first available.  I was in Florida then and it was immpossible to sign on
to a web site.  Talked with neighbors and they were all using two or 3 methods to sign on to the web sites when they first became available.
I get there will be many using a computer, a laptop and their phone all at the same time trying to access the sight.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:26:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By MP5-357Sig:

Do you remember trying to sign up for a Covid vaccine when they were first available.  I was in Florida then and it was immpossible to sign on
to a web site.  Talked with neighbors and they were all using two or 3 methods to sign on to the web sites when they first became available.
I get there will be many using a computer, a laptop and their phone all at the same time trying to access the sight.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:37:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#26]
For 10k those goobers could at least toss in a Harbor Freight hard case or something, jeez.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:55:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By MP5-357Sig:

View Quote

Tell us you're not smart without telling us you're not smart lol.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:04:38 PM EDT
[#28]

Those guys think the stimulus and PPP fraud money is still flowing…
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 5:55:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Well I just bought a black T7 with stock!

I decided to wait for the soft case, whenever those are ready.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 6:28:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Hecklerjones:
Well I just bought a black T7 with stock!

I decided to wait for the soft case, whenever those are ready.
View Quote

Impressive flex. Gunbroker? Why not wait until after next Friday to see if you can get it for less than half?
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:41:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By BBOHACH:

Impressive flex. Gunbroker? Why not wait until after next Friday to see if you can get it for less than half?
View Quote

I bought from Tommybuilt. I was an MP7 suppressor buyer.

It was a good day.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 8:31:38 AM EDT
[#32]

It was a good day.
View All Quotes

It was a good day.

Hell yeah, brother.

The timing of the first wave is not good for me, but I hope to buy one as soon as I can make it happen.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 8:42:09 AM EDT
[#33]

It was a good day.
View Quote

That’s awesome man. Congrats. I’m definitely not jelly.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:00:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hecklerjones] [#34]

That’s awesome man. Congrats. I’m definitely not jelly.
View Quote

Thanks. I'm very grateful Tommybuilt did that  for suppressor buyers.

I wish you much success in purchasing one.

May the 24th be with you!
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 3:06:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 3:57:30 PM EDT
[#36]

Congrats man! I'm super excited for everyone in this thread who gets one, even if I miss this drop.

We will all live out our dreams through the pictures and videos you post!

What's the price with the stock if you don't mind telling us?
View Quote

Stock with plate is $549 LINK
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 4:16:46 PM EDT
[#37]
For what it’s worth there are some end plates on GB this morning for a decent price and stocks in stock at blue ridge supplies that come to about 400 shipped together which would actually save you 150 for anyone interested.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:16:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hecklerjones] [#38]

Congrats man! I'm super excited for everyone in this thread who gets one, even if I miss this drop.

We will all live out our dreams through the pictures and videos you post!

What's the price with the stock if you don't mind telling us?
View Quote

Thank you. I feel like the mission was accomplished, but really I'm very fortunate. I didn't get the MP7 grip since I bought one last fall.

I'm going to do a Form 1 the day it comes home.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 7:01:56 PM EDT
[#39]
I’m looking forward to seeing yall post pictures. In the meantime my CP33 MP7 wannabe will have to hold me over.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:00:00 PM EDT
[#40]
It occurred to me: if I order this as a factory SBR, then it "starts life" as a "rifle" and I can't take the stock off and turn it into a pistol if I want to quickly sell it or travel with it across state lines as a pistol because it doesn't become a pistol if it was a rifle (sbr) originally, right?

more flexible to buy it as a pistol, then sbr register, because it could be reverted to pistol.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:07:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By swtc:
It occurred to me: if I order this as a factory SBR, then it "starts life" as a "rifle" and I can't take the stock off and turn it into a pistol if I want to quickly sell it or travel with it across state lines as a pistol because it doesn't become a pistol if it was a rifle (sbr) originally, right?

more flexible to buy it as a pistol, then sbr register, because it could be reverted to pistol.
View Quote

I don’t think you can just take the stock off (once registered) and call it a pistol in order travel across state lines (if that is what you are implying).
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:23:59 PM EDT
[#42]

I don’t think you can just take the stock off (once registered) and call it a pistol in order travel across state lines (if that is what you are implying).
View Quote

Super grey area cause the ruling states you can take it out of the configuration of SBR without notifying the AFT so 🤷🏼‍♂️
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:37:57 PM EDT
[#43]

I don't think you can just take the stock off (once registered) and call it a pistol in order travel across state lines (if that is what you are implying).
View Quote
Yes, you can, so long as it started as a pistol.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:18:31 AM EDT
[#44]
^^^ This is the way ^^^
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 3:27:18 AM EDT
[#45]

Super grey area cause the ruling states you can take it out of the configuration of SBR without notifying the AFT so 🤷🏼‍♂️
View All Quotes

It does appear you can change the configuration (removing stock, changing uppers on an AR, etc.) in order to travel and not have to submit a 5320.20 form. That is, of course, with the obvious caveat that the stock (in this case) has to be left at home.

Reverting to a pistol for a quick sale is another matter (in lieu of transferring on a Form 4 or removing it from the registry).
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 6:09:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By fike: Reverting to a pistol for a quick sale is another matter (in lieu of transferring on a Form 4 or removing it from the registry).
View Quote
Actually, it’s not. If it’s not in SBR form, it’s not a SBR. The stock can be removed for a “quick sale” without any interaction with the ATF. Notification is a courtesy, not a requirement.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 7:33:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fike] [#47]
Originally Posted By CJofFL:
Actually, it’s not. If it’s not in SBR form, it’s not a SBR. The stock can be removed for a “quick sale” without any interaction with the ATF. Notification is a courtesy, not a requirement.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CJofFL:
Originally Posted By fike: Reverting to a pistol for a quick sale is another matter (in lieu of transferring on a Form 4 or removing it from the registry).

And when the new owner wants to go back to a SBR?
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 7:36:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Previous owner removed from registry and new owner submits form 1 and re-engraved with trust and location etc.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 7:39:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CJofFL] [#49]
Originally Posted By fike:And when the new owner wants to go back to a SBR?
View Quote
*deleted*, misread. See post above.

ETA: It is not a requirement to remove your SBR from the National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record (NFRTR); however, ATF highly recommends you notify the Government Services Branch (GSB) of the National Firearms Act Division to remove the firearm from the NFRTR registry. All NFRTR updates should be emailed to [email protected]
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top