Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2024 5:03:28 PM EDT
Our daughter is in College and lives in the Lake Mary area of Orlando.   Does anyone know of a good auto shop that can do tune ups, oil changes, etc. that she/we can trust?    We just want a competent shop that will not rip her off when she brings in her little Sentra.      

Please let me know if anyone has someone they like.   Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 7:15:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joker223] [#1]
I have lived in this area for many years.       Marty's Autoworks. in Longwood.      Marcos Auto service longwood.      Harrel and beverly in Sanford.       No particular order--   but I have found Harrel and Beverly to be more expensive...
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 9:36:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the help!  
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 7:46:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Between me, my family and friends--   all three of these have been used in the past, multiple times with no issues.  I am sure there are a few others around that are great, but I am only familiar with these three.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 9:49:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I made contact with Marcos Automotive.   Very promising.   Thanks again.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 6:58:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Anytime!
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:17:52 PM EDT
[#6]
When we lived down there the *only* shop I would trust to do anything I wasn't going to do myself was Olympic Auto in Altamonte Springs. I used him a few times when I had to leave town and what had to be done couldn't wait until I got back (wifey's car). That was 20 years back though so no telling how they are now but I know he's still always very busy.

Last time my daughter's car needed work I just drove down and towed it back up to my shop up here.
Top Top