Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2024 11:34:22 AM EDT
Anyone in Hesperia, CA that can run by 10902 i Ave STE A4 ??  I'm looking for information on what happened to 1776 Supply Company.  I ordered some 3D printing parts them from and they have been ghost.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I cross posted the information request in the 3D Printing / CAD section as well to see if anyone had any insight.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 3:41:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Shows temporarily closed on a Google search.
Complaints all over the place about them. I’d just file a dispute with your CC company or bank if I was in your shoes.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 4:12:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ajcrash:
Shows temporarily closed on a Google search.
Complaints all over the place about them. I’d just file a dispute with your CC company or bank if I was in your shoes.
View Quote

Yea, Ive found the same thing.   I was trying to give it some time and see if they were just closed temporarily.  They are the only ones to source a trunnion I need for a 3d printing project.  Def will go the dispute route if nothing comes of my inquiry.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 5:05:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Doesn’t look promising from reading BBB complaints or posts on Reddit from almost a year ago where they ghosted a guy on a $4000 order. Hopefully you get your product, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 7:59:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Hesperia is mostly high desert dirt roads, is it not? Been more than a couple years since driving through those parts...
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 10:54:09 PM EDT
[#5]
This is supposedly his new company https://thefreedomcompany.com/contact/  but when I drove by last week when I was there for work, all the windows were boarded up.
Top Top