Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2007 7:07:33 PM EDT
Any of you guys that know KaBooM please see my link Rick & His Family Lost Everything they own today Prayers Needed
Thanks Mark
nugeboard.tednugent.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/291369.html
Link Posted: 3/22/2007 8:56:15 PM EDT
[#1]
As soon as you know where he is at please let me know!!!!
Link Posted: 3/22/2007 9:05:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Definitely keep him and his family in my prayers.
Link Posted: 3/22/2007 9:36:00 PM EDT
[#3]
wow, that really sucks, i hope Rick and his family are ok.
keep us posted on how he is doing and if there is annything we can do to help.
Link Posted: 3/23/2007 2:19:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
As soon as you know where he is at please let me know!!!!

+1
Link Posted: 3/23/2007 3:45:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Please keep us informed. Best wishes to him and his family.
Link Posted: 3/23/2007 4:27:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I am told by the staff here at Frodoert that the burn center in Milwaukee is St. Mary's.

Prayers sent. Anyone who is going this week or next let me know I would like to go along with someone. I don't know if I have ever met him before, but he needs our support.

Todd
Link Posted: 3/23/2007 4:51:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Prayers for a friend going out. First time I met him I knew he is one great guy. Let me know if you need me down there Mark.
Rick is the subject of one of the best shooting pics I ever took...

Link Posted: 3/23/2007 7:02:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/23/2007 12:59:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Rogue1, Batch and I went up and saw Kaboom today. He's a bit banged up obviously but he's still kaboom, still crackin' jokes and everything else you'd expect out of him.

Please stop by and see him. He's going to be there for about 6 weeks so please go see him as often as you can.

He also asked us to let folks know to not bring anything gun/shooting related right now if you go to see him.

Link Posted: 3/23/2007 2:41:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Let me know if there's anything I can do.
Link Posted: 3/23/2007 4:10:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Rogue1, Batch and I went up and saw Kaboom today. He's a bit banged up obviously but he's still kaboom, still crackin' jokes and everything else you'd expect out of him.

For all of you that do know him, please stop by and see him. He's going to be there for about 6 weeks so please go see him as often as you can.

He also asked us to let folks know to not bring anything gun/shooting related right now if you go to see him.

Well then I guess then, just send him my regards.

Todd
Link Posted: 3/23/2007 4:14:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You can come with me.  We're all family here.

Photoman:  Hospital & room number?
Link Posted: 3/23/2007 5:54:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For all of you that do know him, please stop by and see him. He's going to be there for about 6 weeks so please go see him as often as you can.

Todd

Todd I didn't mean it like that. Sorry if it comes off that way. I'll go edit it so it's no misunderstood.
Link Posted: 3/23/2007 5:55:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

St. Mary's room 646.
Link Posted: 3/23/2007 6:02:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

St. Mary's room 646.

I just took it that he didn't want any strangers. It's kinda awkward having people you never met visit you in the hospital when you are not feeling/doing well. I know what it's like.

No harm no foul. Some pepole are very specific about things like that. I am happy it was a misunderstanding. On my part as usual
Link Posted: 3/23/2007 6:54:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 3/24/2007 6:13:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Rick

Get back soon.

JR
Link Posted: 3/24/2007 11:46:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Daaaaamn...

Get better soon Rick!

OR else the alien gets it!
Link Posted: 3/24/2007 1:30:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/24/2007 3:17:24 PM EDT
[#20]
HK, let me know what I can do.

You guys should get this tacked for a while so nobody misses it!  I'll ask cody to do the same in our forum for the link you put up as well.

Scott
Link Posted: 3/24/2007 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#21]
If anyone wants to help out the best thing we can do is buy some credit cards the type you can get a Target Kmart Walmart or any gas station kinds.
No matter how much you can give if we all get some it will help the family get what they need. clothes personal items food etc etc.
If you would like to put the card an a get well card from who you are the best way would I.M. me for my address and I will get to family or you could mail to Saint Marys Burn center direct to Rick.Do not send any flowers or balloon type this as he can not have in his room for fear of infection.
Batch and I will be working on this project what ever you can spare will help out if we all give a little.The gift cards are the best way to go then they can buy what they need.
Thanks Guys & God Bless
Link Posted: 3/24/2007 5:39:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Any friend of Mark and BBBob's is a friend of mine.

Get better soon Rick.

Prayers for you and your family.

Link Posted: 3/26/2007 3:55:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Oh my goodness.  I didn't realize that was him when I saw it on the news.  I will pray for him and his family and make a contribution.
Link Posted: 3/26/2007 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#24]
I wish Rick a speedy recovery. He is a good guy, always knows how to have fun.

When is visiting hours? I want to stop by and visit him sometime and see how he is doing and drop off a card for him and his family.
Link Posted: 3/27/2007 12:39:39 PM EDT
[#25]
One of the guys I work with was there when it happened.  He walked away unhurt and called 911.  Said the smoke was so thick he had to walk back up to the house to read the number to the dispatcher.  What a freak thing!
Link Posted: 3/28/2007 5:02:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Thanks for the update Batch
Link Posted: 3/28/2007 4:09:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Thanks, prayers coming their way more than daily.
Link Posted: 3/29/2007 11:31:01 AM EDT
[#28]
I know Rick through work, but I never put it together that he was the same person as Kaboom. I hear there was no "explosion" as was reported on the news, so does anyone have the real scoop? He's not a smoker, and he apparently wasn't even in the house at the time of the fire.

My prayers are with him and his family.

-L.
Link Posted: 3/30/2007 2:56:37 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Got to love rumors......"the real scoop" will come from Rick, Im not here to start "rumors" or pretend I know what happened. Im just here letting people know what I know, and for the people who know Rick.

Batch114

-L.  Thanks for the Prayers, I know he and his family thank you.
I really appreciate the updates Batch114, thank you.
Link Posted: 4/2/2007 12:07:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Thanks to all for your prayers kind words cards & gifts
God Bless you all
Mark
Link Posted: 4/6/2007 11:24:33 AM EDT
[#31]
How's he doing guys?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top