Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2023 9:59:31 PM EDT
Hello, can anybody recommend someone in western NC to do the engraving on lower for a SBR. I'm looking for someone who is in the firearms community and does clean work as apposed to going to a jeweler like I see being recommended. I am west of Buncombe county.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 10:11:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Give Galloway precision a call and see if they do it. I know any work I need done that I can't do I take ot to them, but not sure if they do engraving.
828-222-2119
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 10:29:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you. They are in Fletcher, correct? I'll give them a call.
I was hoping to find someone between Waynesville & Murphy but beggars can't be choosers.
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 10:33:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JT43:
Thank you. They are in Fletcher, correct? I'll give them a call.
I was hoping to find someone between Waynesville & Murphy but beggars can't be choosers.
View Quote

They may be able to refer someone closer. Yes they are out in Fletcher. I live out in Asheville when I'm not in the rdu area visiting my family several times a year for a few months. I'm not even sure of they do engraving on lowers, bit like I said , they do everything else I ask them to do and they do laser engraving and engraving on their parts they sell I think.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 2:44:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Blue Ridge Firearms does great work BTW.  They are off of 25/70 near the Madison line if that might be closer to you.
Top Top