BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 8:41:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Picked up one in back in July.  Love it.  Zero issues with it.  The only things I didn't like were the stock and quad rail.  I dumped them both for an ace stock, plain  lower hand guard and an ultimak gas tube.

A lot of people aren't fans of the sights but they work just fine..

Link Posted: 1/2/2014 1:38:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Bought one n Nov 2013, great rifle and now they have come down in price. No problems anywhere with this item. First thing I did was to polish the hammer assembly.. Then added a red dot on a side mount. Zeroed it in and took it on a hog hunt and killed a running 140 lb. piggy. Hell yes I'd recommend the M 10  to anyone. Great value for the $$$$$$$ !

PS: Any AK stock will fit but some may require the usual fitting.

AND mine came with a Tapco retaining plate instead of the Shepard's crook wire . Which is another USA part.
Link Posted: 1/11/2014 6:20:21 PM EDT
[#3]
http://http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz187/amandasrip/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps42528935.jpg" />

Here is a picture of my new M10 posing next to his new brother. Love the M10. Really seems like the build quality is exceptional and I'm not sure if I just got lucky but the trigger on that thing is a dream. Absolutely no complaints so far.
Link Posted: 1/16/2014 6:45:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://<a href=http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz187/amandasrip/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps42528935.jpg</a>" />

Here is a picture of my new M10 posing next to his new brother. Love the M10. Really seems like the build quality is exceptional and I'm not sure if I just got lucky but the trigger on that thing is a dream. Absolutely no complaints so far.
View Quote

In my experience the Tapco G2 trigger is really nice. I think I am going to get myself one of these... I would probably set it up very similar to yours. Short list includes: vltor stock tube, TRS 25 micro dot, ultimak, standard hand guard, MOE grip, and a comp of some sort.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:02:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I got mine this week, $600 and change from Grabagun.  Anyway, mine came with a poly "made in Bulgaria" magazine, bullet shapes down the sides.  I thought these came with a TAPCO, not that I think it makes a difference, just kinda curious if I got an old one or a new one or something.  

First AK, excited to take it out and play.

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:10:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Also noticed that mine has a Phoenix fixed stock, with what looks like a flip down hinge on the bottom.  I was not expecting that either.  Mine is the standard M10-762 model.  

I was expecting Tapco parts I guess, but these look at least as good, if not better.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 4:18:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Just got mine in today. It came with the Phoenix Technology hinged stock. Anyone have experience with these stock? And anyone have experience with the quad rail?
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just got mine in today. It came with the Phoenix Technology hinged stock. Anyone have experience with these stock? And anyone have experience with the quad rail?
View Quote

Only the experience I have is from the gun I bought in the post above, and it's winter in northern MN, but so far so good.  Nice little pad on the thing.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top