Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2024 8:00:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bullet-cooker]
Picked this up today for a good price with 3-25rd IMI mags , jest curious what a real world price would be.

There’s one on GB for 15k but that’s GB….

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 5:35:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Very jealous. Have no idea what it would get price wise outside of gunbroker. I would guess at least $5-7k.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 6:51:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bullet-cooker] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By themao:
Very jealous. Have no idea what it would get price wise outside of gunbroker. I would guess at least $5-7k.
View Quote

It was one hell of a find.

From my research over the last couple days, I have found three examples that have sold in the last two years all of which have been over 7K most recent one sold for $7900 ..

There are multiple auctions ongoing on the 331 AR version they seem to be hitting the 5K+ mark pretty consistently.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 9:00:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Great find!  That is what I want if I buy another Galil. I personally am not interested in the AR variant for .308.

I have been keeping an eye on these.  I would say real world price would be $5-6K and $4-5K a good deal.  I see people asking more than $6K but they dont seem to sell.  I could have bought one for years well under those prices and kept kicking it down the list because of HK and then KAC purchases.  I am sure I will regret not getting one.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top