Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/7/2024 12:35:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: caduckgunner]
They seem to be out of stock everywhere and there are 3 on gunbroker for almost $400 and 1 has a bid at $300.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:08:22 AM EDT
[#1]
noticed this too as I need a couple myself. I do not know the answer though.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:56:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I would assume that big G bringing out an AK trigger has something to do with this.

The ALG triggers were nice, I’ve only ever mainly used what came in the rifles or a tapco G2. Call me crazy but I love AK triggers.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 10:28:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MustyWaffles:
I would assume that big G bringing out an AK trigger has something to do with this.

The ALG triggers were nice, I've only ever mainly used what came in the rifles or a tapco G2. Call me crazy but I love AK triggers.
View Quote
I did too, especially a nice worn in trigger, but once I tried the ALG, I really liked it. I don't mind AK triggers in most of my AKs, but prefer the ALGs for my "go-to" rifles, or the rifles I shoot the most. I actually get better accuracy when I'm not fighting that really long length of pull
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 3:09:46 PM EDT
[#4]
So is there anyone that knows when they re gonna make more? No Gisselle representation on the site?

"No Backorder"..."not available"...everywhere u look.

If they dont need the money whats the alternative? Who else makes a decent AK trigger
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 3:10:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:26:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Old thread, but they're in stock on the ALG website. Probably just ran out and needed to produce more.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:04:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Midway has them on sale
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:41:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nictra:
noticed this too as I need a couple myself. I do not know the answer though.
View Quote

@nictra , one for sale on the EE right now for $100 bucks, still new in the package.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top