Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/31/2024 6:35:36 PM EDT
Bizon

Kinda cool, if you want to have something similar
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 10:27:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Norsk] [#1]
That would be wild to see at the range.

A stamped/welded construction on the outside would really complete the look. Still pretty great, assuming it works.

Eta: nevermind - looks like they did a great job on that end cap. Funny that the real deal mags look like a2 handguards.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 10:32:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Very interesting actually

I'm not a big bizon fan in general but they are pretty cool. This seems like it could be neat
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 9:07:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TX-Zen:
Very interesting actually

I'm not a big bizon fan in general but they are pretty cool. This seems like it could be neat
View Quote

Yeah, I like the Vityaz better, but this would be a cool addition to a collection of Combloc/Russian type guns
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 4:36:47 PM EDT
[#4]
That's neat but there's a reason why Russia dumped the design and went back to box mags on the Vityaz
Link Posted: 6/3/2024 7:40:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mancat:
That's neat but there's a reason why Russia dumped the design and went back to box mags on the Vityaz
View Quote
true, but all I can think of is me as a young man drooling over my Jane's manual looking at the grainy black and white photos of these.

Maybe I will buy 9mm AK, I mean it's been on my list, but closer to the bottom. Maybe it needs to be moved closer to the top.
Link Posted: 6/3/2024 10:23:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I got a Century Nak-9 (Draco 9mm) that I got cheap. I have been thinking about getting the STinc bullpup kit for it. But this Bizon may be the ticket. I've also been nostalgic for a 9mm Calico that I sold years ago. This would scratch both itches at the same time. The Nak-9 is big and heavy for a 9mm pistol. The Glock mags don't look right, but I got it for half the price of the Scorpion mag fed version, so it was hard to pass up. I was hoping that I would come across a Scorpion mag well for it. But I prefer my Stribog over the Nak-9.

I'm on a spending freeze as I just switched jobs and will go 6-9 months before my commission checks kick in. Otherwise this would already be ordered. I'm excited to see how this works out.
Link Posted: 6/5/2024 1:01:45 PM EDT
[#7]
If you remember mowing down commies with these in Freedom Fighters, hit that like and subscribe!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top