Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2024 7:01:47 PM EDT
As we all know, factory Valmet M76 magazines are INCREDIBLY expensive, so I figured there has to be quite a few people who are looking for cheaper alternatives. I’ve been working diligently to produce cheaper alternatives. First, I’ve been able successfully been able to custom fit Arsenal Circle 10 magazines and they work great. Now, I know people would much rather an alternative that looks just like the factory magazines. I’m pleased to announce I’ve been able to custom fit Zastava steel ZPAP M85 5.56 magazines. These Zastava steel magazines give you the same construction of the factory Valmet magazine and almost identical look. They lock up tight and wiggle is practically non-existent.

If you’re interested in the M85 or Arsenal magazines, I will have an ad posted in the “Rifle Parts & Accessories”  forum.

Zastava ZPAP M85 magazine

Arsenal Circle 10 magazine

Link Posted: 7/28/2024 7:44:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Good work.  I really like the (10)s in my M76.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 1:41:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm very happy with the Circle 10's you sold me. They run flawlessly!
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CATM:
I'm very happy with the Circle 10's you sold me. They run flawlessly!
View Quote

Thanks for the feedback!
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top