Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2024 5:02:36 PM EDT
I have the Galil Ace Gen 1. I would like to put a different brace on it. What do you all have on yours? Please post a pic so we can see and share what it is..
I bought the KNS Precision Galil Ace Picatinny Stock/Brace Adapter.

Here’s what it is now
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 5:16:19 PM EDT
[#1]
CNC Warrior has a brace that looks like an old school Galil stock.  Fits on the hinge.
https://www.cncwarrior.com/Galil-Replacement-Tubular-Armbrace-p/29864.htm
Link Posted: 7/11/2024 9:23:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Uys:
CNC Warrior has a brace that looks like an old school Galil stock.  Fits on the hinge.
https://www.cncwarrior.com/Galil-Replacement-Tubular-Armbrace-p/29864.htm
View Quote
this, it looks great too.

Link Posted: 7/11/2024 2:40:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Ive been told it is lighter than the IWI/SB brace.  I will know when I get mine.
Link Posted: 7/11/2024 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I like them because they look like a Galil stock, but are a tad shorter. Maybe an inch shorter. I'll need to remeasure.
Link Posted: 7/11/2024 3:14:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: giantpune] [#5]
I have some with the triangle brace and some with the CNC warrior brace.  There was a time when you could call CNC Warrior up and order just the back half of the brace.  It was significantly cheaper than buying a complete brace with a hinge.  You did have to file a notch in the brace so it would fold flat all the way.  Otherwise the chamfered edge of it hits the back corner of the receiver when you fold it.  This can be seen as the shiny rectangle on the right side of the hinge on 2 of mine.

As far as sturdiness goes, CNC warrior is the best, followed by the one OP has from the factory, followed by everything else.

Link Posted: 7/12/2024 9:28:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Another vote for the CNC Warrior Brace
Attachment Attached File
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top