Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2021 11:03:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KenBoss99]
As stated above, one of my customers recently dropped off one of his father's safe queens. It's a pre-ban Hungarian FEG SA 85M imported by Kassnar Imports (marked as such, not K.B.I) and according to the customer has never been fired. I have the factory box with two magazines, cleaning kit, sling and bayonet. There is absolutely zero carbon build up on any components and no wear or corrosion that I can find. The box has seen better days, but the contents are all in tact with most likely some exposure to moisture (and one very small spider).

I was hoping I could get some insight on if this rifle truly is in its factory configuration and what it might be worth.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] with attention to Ken.

Link Posted: 3/29/2021 2:51:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Authentic 2.5 - 5k?  Market is crazy and will continue to be so with current president.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#2]
That is a legit gun. These were cheap until recently for what they are -  I picked one up for $2K before the craziness.  In todays market it should sell above $3K to the right buyer.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 9:14:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I paid $265.00 for the first one I bought in 1985 NIB and $900.00 for the second one used in 1996.

Whatever happened with you could get an AK for a chicken even trade?
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 7:39:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I know I paid about the same for a fixed model back in the day.  Dont ask what I paid for a Legend direct from Kengs .... :)
Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top