User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 82
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:59:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Grab a Seekins extended mag catch release. It works great.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Armalite AR10 mag catch will work.

The catch?  Is the screw longer on the Armalite?  I was assuming I needed a thicker button.

Grab a Seekins extended mag catch release. It works great.

Seems Aero has come out with their own now. http://aeroprecisionusa.com/extended-magazing-catch-button.html    

This is what i bought http://www.seekinsprecision.com/seekins-precision-billet-mag-release.html      

And I also got this https://armalite.com/shop/ar-10-a-series-magazine-catch/

I’m told that the AR10a magazine catch works in the Aero M5 lower no problem, still buying parts & have not installed it yet.

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 5:08:22 PM EDT
[#2]
The threaded end of the Armalite is longer, allowing you to use any mag release  you want too.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 11:03:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The threaded end of the Armalite is longer, allowing you to use any mag release  you want too.
View Quote

This. The Armalite is what I used after realizing the one from the AP LPK wasn't going to work well enough for my preference.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 7:39:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This. The Armalite is what I used after realizing the one from the AP LPK wasn't going to work well enough for my preference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Battle Arms makes a billet mag release button that is a bit longer. Worked good for me.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 11:10:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I am gathering parts for a 308 build

I have the Aero Precision FDE Upper and lower receivers, a Fortis gas block, Fortis endplate, a JP Industries 308 Buffer, An Aero Precision (Bought thru them anyway) NIB 308 BCG, a black Ergo F93 stock, ATI FDE Scorpion 2 Grip, 10 Magpul magazines  

I need a barrel, barrel nut, Lower parts kit and a hand guard,  Oh and I have a set of Diamondhead sights, but the front is for a railed gas block and I think I will need the shorter one..  Have a mid length gas tube, but I might need a longer one,  

I am thinking 18" barrel.  I have a Armalite AR-10 with a 16" barrel.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I am gathering parts for a 308 build

I have the Aero Precision FDE Upper and lower receivers, a Fortis gas block, Fortis endplate, a JP Industries 308 Buffer, An Aero Precision (Bought thru them anyway) NIB 308 BCG, a black Ergo F93 stock, ATI FDE Scorpion 2 Grip, 10 Magpul magazines  

I need a barrel, barrel nut, Lower parts kit and a hand guard,  Oh and I have a set of Diamondhead sights, but the front is for a railed gas block and I think I will need the shorter one..  Have a mid length gas tube, but I might need a longer one,  

I am thinking 18" barrel.  I have a Armalite AR-10 with a 16" barrel.
View Quote

AIM Surplus has 18" Mega Arms barrels for $250 shipped.  Love mine.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 4:10:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Okay thanks, I was looking at a Alpha, from my LGS, I like supporting them if not too far out of pocket, so they are there when I need them.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:03:53 AM EDT
[#8]
hey everyone.

I have the AIM nitride BCG and a CMC single stage 3.5# trigger.

MY issue:

With the hammer in the upright position, it hits the back side of the firing pin when i close the upper/lower and not allow it to close.

i have to set the hammer in order to close them up.

Do i need to replace the pin?

Anyone else have this combo and had this happen?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I have two AR15 with with the CMC modular trigger and they will close easily with the hammer up or down as long as the BCG is all the way forward.  While the 308 BCG's are longer overall, I thought they were the same dimensions as to where the opening is located.  With out knowing for certain (I am poorly informed) I would think you would not have a problem either unless the BCG is part way back.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:06:30 PM EDT
[#10]
I have ordered a new Barrel, Nut, M-Lok pattern handguard and lower parts kit, rifle length tube, .936 gas block, Diamondhead LP front sight, and whatever else I needed,  hopefully just a week or so till I have it all.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:14:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Tagging this thread. Just bought a reciever set. Going to slowly start buying the other parts for the build. Using this thread as inspiration. A lot of great looking rifles in this thread.

Possible build list includes:

Aero lpk
Aero BCG
Unsure of charging handle
18 Barrel unsure of brand yet
Larue MBT trigger
Larue scope mount
14" SLR Keymod handgaurd
Vortex PST 6-24x scope
Some type of muzzle break that I can add a qd can
Unsure of stock yet
Want to cerakote recievers and handgaurd fde and run black funiture.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:57:48 AM EDT
[#12]
I have the Ergo F93 stock, 8 position, smooth and quiet, QD capable from either side. Robust, Butt pad.  I already had it for my Armalite and I am happy to use it. As a alternative I would buy a fourth ATI TacLite.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 4:14:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Tagging This Thread. I have been thinking on building an AR-10 for a while and have purchased from Aero before and when the Burnt Bronze builders kit came up for sale I couldn't resist. So now I am on my journey of building my first AR-10 from Aero.

Thinking on purchasing this Barrel. From What I understand this is what Aero Puts in their factory guns? Also Kicked around a Faxon Barrel. Anyone have any experience with either of these?

Has anyone else fallen victim to the Bronze Builders Set?
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 5:54:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Yes I did order one last week, but I have yet to put together my FDE / Black 308, I have all the pieces parts for it I think.  I did order one of the new Lantac / CMC triggers(Lantac just made the shoe which they say is between 1-2 RMS for smoothness, I guess that it good, I was pretty satisfied with my two flat shoe CMC Triggers) I will have that in the bronze one,  I already have a Rock River two stage for my FDE version.
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 9:08:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Tagging This Thread. I have been thinking on building an AR-10 for a while and have purchased from Aero before and when the Burnt Bronze builders kit came up for sale I couldn't resist. So now I am on my journey of building my first AR-10 from Aero.

Thinking on purchasing this Barrel. From What I understand this is what Aero Puts in their factory guns? Also Kicked around a Faxon Barrel. Anyone have any experience with either of these?

View Quote

I have been extremely impressed with the Faxon barrel that I have in my 308. Mine is in a Mega MATEN build that I bought from another member. I honestly had thought I would swap the barrel, but not after shooting it. Its a good contour, weight is moderate and the accuracy is very good. I am putting one of their 18" 556 barrels in a 3 Gun build for my younger brother, and I believe it will perform just as well.
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 1:59:08 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I have been extremely impressed with the Faxon barrel that I have in my 308. Mine is in a Mega MATEN build that I bought from another member. I honestly had thought I would swap the barrel, but not after shooting it. Its a good contour, weight is moderate and the accuracy is very good. I am putting one of their 18" 556 barrels in a 3 Gun build for my younger brother, and I believe it will perform just as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Awesome, thanks for sharing.

Link Posted: 9/15/2015 4:34:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have that same barrel and a Upper/lower inbound at the moment. Ill post here with my thoughts, from what ive heard it is supposed to be a great barrel for the price.
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Pretty much aero everything.  Wish I had got the Nib bcg. And the trigger will need to changed along with an adjustable gas block. Other than that I am more than happy with my aero.
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 8:14:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

FWIW There was a rather large thread on faxxon barrels not long ago. I believe those were mostly 5.56 barrels, and it seems all the feedback was good, and Faxxon replied immediately to any whining.
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 9:54:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I have that same barrel and a Upper/lower inbound at the moment. Ill post here with my thoughts, from what ive heard it is supposed to be a great barrel for the price.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for all the replies! I will see if I can find that thread on the Faxon Barrels. Also Which barrel are you referring to? I am still in the early stages of my build and trying to do my homework. I would love to see a range report on either of these barrels.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 11:37:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

FWIW There was a rather large thread on faxxon barrels not long ago. I believe those were mostly 5.56 barrels, and it seems all the feedback was good, and Faxxon replied immediately to any whining.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_12/660604_Faxon_Firearms_Barrels__NOW_with_Results_in_OP.html

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_121/667331_Faxon_barrels_in_a__308_build.html

Just an FYI...Faxon's Arfcom account has been put on hold pending their acceptance as a vendor on the site.  That's why there are no recent posts from Faxon in these threads.  
Apparently the higher-ups deemed them to be advertising on the site when they would post up information on availability and/or sales in these threads listed above.    (Yeah, I get it.  Now how about approving them?)  

Nathan is a stand-up guy and will reply to e-mails.  At this time, you'll have to e-mail him directly at his Faxon account rather than his Arfcom account**.  [email protected]
**Just passing along info.  Not trying to start a debate or derail the thread.  

I have a Faxon .308 barrel (on an Aero M5E1 Receiver) and a Faxon 5.56 barrel (on an Aero M4E1 Receiver) and have been extremely pleased with both.  

Link Posted: 9/16/2015 3:39:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Well Faxon has one on sale I better grab it as Aero Precision has my bronze set shipped (well it is USPS and 200 miles so maybe next week)
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 4:53:06 PM EDT
[#23]
I did order the 20" Faxon barrel on sale ($277 shipped with a Gas Block and rifle length tube), and Aero Precision had a NIB BCG for 308 on sale too so I did get one for $190 (Free shipping and veterans discount) I ordered a ATI Black stock and their enhanced butt pad along with a black grip
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 8:41:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 11:55:14 PM EDT
[#25]
I bought the Aero M5 receiver set when it was first released. I should have done my research first. Instead I jumped in both feet first. And, I had to navigate the lack of standards mine field.Very thankful for this forum. Without it, I would of said fuck it and sold off all the parts. In the end though, I have a functional rifle, that's fun to shoot! I swore I'd never build another large frame AR. So what did I do, I bought another M5 lower. This time, I'll be using a complete Aero upper in 16" or 20". And I'm leaning towards the 16" upper, using fixed sights.

Link Posted: 9/17/2015 1:10:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Has anyone done a build with a 18" barrel and a 14" handguard? I didn't see any in the builds with specs listed.
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 11:30:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Has anyone done a build with a 18" barrel and a 14" handguard? I didn't see any in the builds with specs listed.
View Quote

I thought I saw a couple floating around here in this thread as well as others. It may have been in the Aero Industry section though. I just finished putting mine together last night though using an 18" barrel and a 14" rail.

Link Posted: 9/17/2015 2:45:12 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I thought I saw a couple floating around here in this thread as well as others. It may have been in the Aero Industry section though. I just finished putting mine together last night though using an 18" barrel and a 14" rail.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz38/r311davis/IMG_0966_zpscxiwhcfu.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Where did you pick up that butt-stock?

Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:23:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I snagged it locally from a guy who pulled it from a Bushmaster Varmint Rifle. I've seen a couple places in the EE who have them for decent prices if you're in the market.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 2:08:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

I did a 15" with a 18" barrel.  Should give you a general idea.

Link Posted: 9/18/2015 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#31]

Mine is almost finished.  I'm hoping to shoot it this weekend.  I'm really happy with how the rifle is coming together.  The shineeze scope is a dime store find just to get me shooting.
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 2:18:53 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac147/maxfubar54/IMG_2605_zpspemvv4ip.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac147/maxfubar54/IMG_2605_zpspemvv4ip.jpg

That's sexy

On their website, do I look at the DPMS High or Low?

Link Posted: 9/21/2015 12:20:48 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee160/beeks81/AP308.jpg

Mine is almost finished.  I'm hoping to shoot it this weekend.  I'm really happy with how the rifle is coming together.  The shineeze scope is a dime store find just to get me shooting.
View Quote

Very nice!

Link Posted: 9/21/2015 6:01:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Here's some of the latest of my Aero M5

Parts List:

Aero Precision M5 upper and lower receiver
Aero Precision Nitrated Bolt Carrier
JP Enhanced Bolt w/Nickel Boron finish
POF-USA NP3 Coated .308 Roller Cam Pin
Geissele Super Semi-Automatic (SSA) Trigger
Magpul CTR Stock w/Magpul extended butt pad
Midwest Industries 12” DPMS .308 M-Lok One Piece Free Float Handguard #MI-308SS12-DHM torqued to 35 in. lb.
JP / Syrac .750 Adjustable Clamp-on Gen II Gas Block w/McMaster-Carr high torque Black-Oxide alloy steel 170,000 psi  Socket Head Cap Screw, with Torx-Plus Drive, 6-32 Thread Size x 3/8” long, #92610A146 torqued to 30 in. lb.
WMD Nitromet Mid Length Gas Tube
Magpul MBUS front and rear sight
Raptor Charging Handle
Springco carbine length chrome silicon buffer spring (ORANGE)
DPMS LR308 Carbine Buffer
M4 Carbine buffer tube
Rainier Arms 16” Black Stainless Select barrel guaranteed sub MOA @ 100 yards
Lantac Dragon Muzzle Brake
Hogue pistol grip

Only thing I do not like is that the MI rail and Aero M5 upper do mate up exactly flush.  Not sure who's out of spec here.  The #MI-308SS12-DHM .210 rail is close but it's off just enough to be noticeable.

Interestingly, my PSA PA-10 upper mates up perfectly with the #MI-308SS12-DLM .150 rail.

So far I've put about 400 rounds thru this rifle without a single failure to feed or eject.  Will be switching Syrac II gas block to SLR Sentry 7 next week.   No problems with Syrac II but the SLR Sentry 7 has some features I like.

Scopes off for the pic but I'm running a Larue LT-104 mount with a Vortex Viper HS-T 4-16x44 reticle VMR-1 MRAD

Love the Aero M5 overall.  It's very light and with the Lantac Dragon Brake, and Magpul extended butt pad, the recoil is barely more than my AR15

The mag in the pic is one of the new Brownell's 7.72 mags.  It works fine as do PMAGS.
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 8:00:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Looks good!   I like the look of the MI rail, but I agree, that offset would bother me as well.   Good to know about the Brownells mags.
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 10:37:55 PM EDT
[#36]
I agree and will find out as I have the same rail.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 10:10:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Has anyone posted up how they made a new version of the BCM CH work? Or is there a source for getting these old ones?
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 11:47:41 AM EDT
[#38]
I do not have a 308 version BCM CH, I have a AXTS Raptor CH for 308 (and 5.56 too along with BCM) and I have not had any glitch with the Raptor. Mine were around $90 but that was LGS, but I did a quick search for cheaper online prices and was surprised to find none.  I have one on my Armalite AR-10 since the standard CH was half hidden by my scope.  Easy fix with the Raptor.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 6:41:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Raptor is flat on the bottom.  It should work with any upper.

I had a BCM Gunfighter on mine Aero M5 and PSA PA-10.  

Once I handled the Raptor I replaced my Gunfighters.  

The Gunfighter is not a bad charging handle.  It's a big improvement from a standard charging handle.  

But the Raptor is so beefy in comparison it makes the Gunfighter look almost wimpy.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 3:16:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Upper:
AERO M5E1 upper, 15" Keymod
Nickel Boron BCG(Fulton Armory)
Criterion M110(Fulton Armory)
Fulton Armory did headspace the two.
SLR Sentry 8 clamp on gas block
BCM Mod4 charging handle
YHM muzzle brake for now.

Lower:
AERO M5
Geissele SD-E
LPK stander
Phase 5 bolt catch
Seekins ex-mag release
ERGO grip
Madpul MOE stock
Stander buffer & spring.

Optic:
SWFA SS 3-15x42
Warne E-SKELETON 20moa
Butler Creek caps
Magpul gen 2 BUIS.

ACC:
Harris 6-9s
Noveske sling stud (fits very well in Keymod hole)
ERGO Keymod cover
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 6:14:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Upper:
BCM Mod4 charging handle

Lower:
AERO M5
Geissele SD-E
LPK stander
Phase 5 bolt catch
Seekins ex-mag release
ERGO grip
Madpul MOE stock
Stander buffer & spring.

Optic:
SWFA SS 3-15x42
Warne E-SKELETON 20moa
Butler Creek caps
Magpul gen 2 BUIS.

ACC:
Harris 6-9s
ERGO Keymod cover
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/stone762/335F5C2C-22F2-4F19-8012-BE7859D5D521.jpg
View Quote

Nice! How's it shoot?
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Nice! How's it shoot?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Upper:
BCM Mod4 charging handle

Lower:
AERO M5
Geissele SD-E
LPK stander
Phase 5 bolt catch
Seekins ex-mag release
ERGO grip
Madpul MOE stock
Stander buffer & spring.

Optic:
SWFA SS 3-15x42
Warne E-SKELETON 20moa
Butler Creek caps
Magpul gen 2 BUIS.

ACC:
Harris 6-9s
ERGO Keymod cover
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/stone762/335F5C2C-22F2-4F19-8012-BE7859D5D521.jpg

Nice! How's it shoot?

I haven't had a chance to shoot it. Just put it together yesterday.  I am working on load development, 178 A-Max, ACC 4064, CCI 200, Win brass.  I will post an update later.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 7:03:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Just got this finished up last week. It has a Bushnell Elite Tactical 3.5-21x50 DMR on it now.
" />
" />
" />
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 10:56:17 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Here's some of the latest of my Aero M5

http://i.imgur.com/CJtKU7u.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XFBFSdF.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ux7lkXz.jpg

Parts List:

Aero Precision M5 upper and lower receiver

Aero Precision Nitrated Bolt Carrier

JP Enhanced Bolt w/Nickel Boron finish

POF-USA NP3 Coated .308 Roller Cam Pin

Geissele Super Semi-Automatic (SSA) Trigger

Magpul CTR Stock w/Magpul extended butt pad

Midwest Industries 12” DPMS .308 M-Lok One Piece Free Float Handguard #MI-308SS12-DHM torqued to 35 in. lb.

JP / Syrac .750 Adjustable Clamp-on Gen II Gas Block w/McMaster-Carr high torque Black-Oxide alloy steel 170,000 psi  Socket Head Cap Screw, with Torx-Plus Drive, 6-32 Thread Size x 3/8” long, #92610A146 torqued to 30 in. lb.

WMD Nitromet Mid Length Gas Tube

Magpul MBUS front and rear sight

Raptor Charging Handle

Springco carbine length chrome silicon buffer spring (ORANGE)

DPMS LR308 Carbine Buffer

M4 Carbine buffer tube

Rainier Arms 16” Black Stainless Select barrel guaranteed sub MOA @ 100 yards

Lantac Dragon Muzzle Brake

Hogue pistol grip

Only thing I do not like is that the MI rail and Aero M5 upper do mate up exactly flush.  Not sure who's out of spec here.  The #MI-308SS12-DHM .210 rail is close but it's off just enough to be noticeable.

Interestingly, my PSA PA-10 upper mates up perfectly with the #MI-308SS12-DLM .150 rail.

So far I've put about 400 rounds thru this rifle without a single failure to feed or eject.  Will be switching Syrac II gas block to SLR Sentry 7 next week.   No problems with Syrac II but the SLR Sentry 7 has some features I like.

Scopes off for the pic but I'm running a Larue LT-104 mount with a Vortex Viper HS-T 4-16x44 reticle VMR-1 MRAD

Love the Aero M5 overall.  It's very light and with the Lantac Dragon Brake, and Magpul extended butt pad, the recoil is barely more than my AR15

The mag in the pic is one of the new Brownell's 7.72 mags.  It works fine as do PMAGS.
View Quote

Does your lower receiver have the upper/lower tension screw?

Link Posted: 9/24/2015 6:33:14 PM EDT
[#45]
So what charging handles work on this receiver set?

Tried both a Mod 3 BCM and an old stock Mod 5. Both were cut with the same taper on the bottom and after talking to BCM, who states they never changed anything - it was AP, I'm not sure if I should cut this thing down and have an unfinished looking part or what.

Any pics of what yall did to the BCM's to make them work would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
John
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Tried both a Mod 3 BCM and an old stock Mod 5. Both were cut with the same taper on the bottom and after talking to BCM, who states they never changed anything - it was AP, I'm not sure if I should cut this thing down and have an unfinished looking part or what.

Any pics of what yall did to the BCM's to make them work would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
John
View Quote

Just buy the AXTS 7.62 Raptor and you'll be golden.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:37:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks,
John

[whineyvoice] I know... but I have BCMs and all my ARs... [/whineyvoice]
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 9:21:09 PM EDT
[#48]
I bought this M5 from a good friend of mine a couple weeks ago and it's going to get taken out sometime next month when the weather is better----as in cooler.

My next planned upgrade to it will be sending the upper to Ayan of Boltcarrier.com and having some variant of KAC URX installed.

Link Posted: 9/24/2015 10:54:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I bought this M5 from a good friend of mine a couple weeks ago and it's going to get taken out sometime next month when the weather is better----as in cooler.

My next planned upgrade to it will be sending the upper to Ayan of Boltcarrier.com and having some variant of KAC URX installed.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/615/21313337648_8f46eb7cce_h.jpg
View Quote

errbody got a BCM Gunfighter but me
I just don't trust myself for fine dremeling
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 11:04:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/615/21313337648_8f46eb7cce_h.jpg

My BCM Mod4 had to be dremel a little then light sanding & black to finish the look.
Page / 82
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top