User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/16/2010 11:43:52 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I carry mine around in a tactical rifle bag with mag pouches for all the world to see and don't think twice about it.

Your entire state's population is 200,000 less than the county I live in.  No flame intended here, but I'm not sure if I'd be worried in your situation either.  I'm not even sure I'd wear pants... ever.

Link Posted: 10/19/2010 12:55:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Cav Arms discreet rifle case - works like a charm
Link Posted: 10/19/2010 7:22:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Too bad Rosie O'Donnell is anti-gun. she could move a 105mm howitzer through airport security without anyone being the wiser.

How would she hold it in place?

I'm thinking she must hide it in between her repulsive liberal fat rolls. No need for a tac vest when you can shove a 30rnd pmag in your belly fat.
Link Posted: 10/19/2010 8:13:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Too bad Rosie O'Donnell is anti-gun. she could move a 105mm howitzer through airport security without anyone being the wiser.

I'm thinking she must hide it in between her repulsive liberal fat rolls. No need for a tac vest when you can shove a 30rnd pmag in your belly fat.

I heard that Rosie got arrested for drugs while going thru LAX.
they looked up her dress and found 80lbs of cr^ck

[sorry for the deviation...... I couldn't resist]
Link Posted: 10/19/2010 8:21:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kegels, lots and lots of Kegels.
Link Posted: 10/23/2010 6:10:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I use a Condor Sling Bag for my Krink.  I think an AR broken down would fit.  Have never tried it with my AR, but I think I will when my stamp gets back and I start carrying the AR SBR out to the range.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 2:43:43 PM EDT
[#7]
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/glennfrank/187450_ts.jpg

This isn't what I use it, but it's similar.  I have one somewhat like this, but has backpack straps on it and can hold 2 rifles.
I put a Gibson Guitars Patch on the back of it.

If I am taking more than 2 to the range I put this and another case inside a large tent bag.
Link Posted: 11/14/2010 2:19:18 PM EDT
[#8]

I really like the folding chair bag.
That is about as cheap & low
key as you can get.

New project to work out how
to hide the profile!

Great thread.

John

Link Posted: 11/17/2010 4:47:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This for the win, I was gonna post a pic of my truck but this guy beat me to it.

Sorry, haven't checked back to this thread after I posted the pic of my truck and my  best friend. Yes, she is very, very spoiled!!! My wifes get's jealous of her sometimes, lol!!!  But thanks for the compliments on the truck that a few of you have IM'd to me.  That Bassetthound is named Shilo and she goes every where that I do. Just like Fred in Smokey and the Bandit. Now I am dating myself, lol!!!  Thanks Again
NCH
OUT!!  
Link Posted: 11/19/2010 4:42:48 PM EDT
[#11]

2 carbines
Link Posted: 11/19/2010 6:22:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 10:01:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I can't beat the basset hound, but

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s231/rush2112-/AR15/02_Wilson_contents.jpg

tennis racket from Wal*mart:  $15

closed-cell foam to protect contents:  $20

being able to stealthily transport a combat weapon under the nose of unsuspecting liberals:  priceless

Nice stealth job. How fast can you get that rifle in action?
Link Posted: 11/24/2010 5:43:25 PM EDT
[#15]
I'd just move out of the apartments...

but you could use one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/DeWalt-Heavy-Duty-Ballistic-Nylon-Contractor/dp/B0006JO2CM

unless a tool thief see you...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top