User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/6/2010 10:12:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Does your sling swivel have limited rotation points?
Link Posted: 7/6/2010 4:24:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:37:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Elzetta,
I have one of your units for my KISS CAR15, and it is great. My M4 has the rails and Surefight light/mount.

Have you ever thought of developing models for other rifles?  I would love to have something similar for my FN FAL or AK.
I hate the weight and bulk of adding rails.
Thanks.

What he said for the FAL.  But, I would also like to request something for the HK 33/93.  Let's also talk about the US Carbine .30 M1!  
Link Posted: 8/17/2010 10:40:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/19/2010 11:49:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Be careful unpacking the smaller inner package with the little screws, nuts, etc.
I fumbled with the baggie a little and lost the teeny-tiny e-clip for the thumbscrew and couldn't find it on the floor, even crawling around like a moron for 15 minutes with a strong light (guess which one). Fortunately there were enough screws to finish mounting the light without the thumbscrew, so I'm up and running while I wait for a new part. I sent an email through the elzetta website asking for instructions on getting a replacement for the big-fingered dolt. Will be happy to get it fixed so that I'll have the option. I hope all the RUMINT about great customer service are true...
Link Posted: 8/19/2010 2:15:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I've already heard from Dave with replacement information. That's really superb! Thanks Elzetta.
Link Posted: 8/21/2010 9:07:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Recently picked up the ZFH1500 light mount and QD sling swivel from Cope's.  Very satisfied with the design, fit, and quality of this mount.  It fits my needs perfectly and holds my G2L very securely.  I consider it money very well spent and would certainly recommend this mount to others.  A couple of mediocre pics:

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 7:59:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've already heard from Dave with replacement information. That's really superb! Thanks Elzetta.

Picked up the e-clips at PO yesterday. Thanks Dave.
Link Posted: 10/20/2010 5:12:13 AM EDT
[#9]
can anybody comment on their gas system / barrel length and the barrel shadowing effect they experence with this mount ?

I have a 14.5" carbine, and am a lil concerned that the light may sit too far back creating a shadow in the 12 o'clock position.  Perhaps a 3 cell light would eliminate this ?

Thank you,
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top