Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 9:59:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
yes. It's known as CGA86/NFA title 1 and 2

Namely 26 U.S.C. Chapter 53, 15 U.S.C. Chapter 18, 18 U.S.C. Chapter 44,   CFR Title 27, start with those. No need for case law when it is enacted by congress and codifed as law and SCOTUS has ruled CGA/NFA  constitutional.
View Quote

So the short answer is no.....
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 10:29:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Namely 26 U.S.C. Chapter 53, 15 U.S.C. Chapter 18, 18 U.S.C. Chapter 44,   CFR Title 27, start with those. No need for case law when it is enacted by congress and codifed as law and SCOTUS has ruled CGA/NFA  constitutional.

You don't know too much about law do you? You think maybe a lower court can overturn a SCOTUS ruling?

Link Posted: 12/24/2015 1:25:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You don't know too much about law do you? You think maybe a lower court can overturn a SCOTUS ruling?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In some states it's against the law for women to go unshaven.  As much as I agree with that law, I don't see any women getting prosecuted.
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 1:27:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

haha, right on!   and even without a brace condom, if you are wearing a shirt, the brace never actually touches your shoulder.

I'd love to see a attorney make this case in court, hire slick willy.   It depends what your definition of "is" is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whenever shooting my AR pistol with ATF agents present I always stretch a condom over the Shockwave to make sure it doesn't touch my shoulder.

haha, right on!   and even without a brace condom, if you are wearing a shirt, the brace never actually touches your shoulder.

I'd love to see a attorney make this case in court, hire slick willy.   It depends what your definition of "is" is.

If the shoulder skin the brace did not hit, you must acquit.
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 1:43:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If the shoulder skin the brace did not hit, you must acquit
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whenever shooting my AR pistol with ATF agents present I always stretch a condom over the Shockwave to make sure it doesn't touch my shoulder.

If you need an attorney for such a violation... you might look for one other than the one that got O.J off.  Johnnie L Cochran, Jr.died in 2005.

Link Posted: 12/24/2015 1:47:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If you need an attorney for such a violation... you might look for one other than the one that got O.J off.  Johnnie L Cochran, Jr.died in 2005.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not black, and I don't live in an area where a black jury is likely...so he would be a shitty choice anyway.
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 2:15:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Is a sig brace equipped pistol the only class 3 firearm that you can legally build and possess, but not shoot a certain way untill you pay the tax?
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 2:50:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm not black, and I don't live in an area where a black jury is likely...so he would be a shitty choice anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude... black didn't have a thing to do with this... it was the twist on the Johnnie L. Cochran statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 2:53:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Dude... black didn't have a thing to do with this... it was the twist on the Johnnie L. Cochran statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Over your head, the joke went... Why/how was Johnny successful in getting OJ off?

That'sracist.gif
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 3:46:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:  Is a sig brace equipped pistol the only class 3 firearm that you can legally build and possess, but not shoot a certain way untill you pay the tax?
View Quote

No, actually.  The 26"+ "firearm" w/ sub-18" smoothbore bbl(s) is not an AOW unless - one conceals it on one's person, according to Federal (BATFE) regulations.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top