BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/14/2019 2:56:27 PM EDT
Hi all,

Looking for recs on a riflescope with an illuminated DOT reticle.  I don't like the ones that the whole reticle is illuminated.  So far I've found the Steiner p4xi, the Razor HD Gen ii with the JM-1 BDC, the khales, and a Schmidt & Bender.  The last two are a little out of my price range, and I'm looking for something more in line with the Steiner's price point, maybe a little higher.

Are there any other scopes I should be considering?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 3:03:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the razor and love it. The Leupold firedots will probably fit the bill.
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hi all,

Looking for recs on a riflescope with an illuminated DOT reticle.  I don't like the ones that the whole reticle is illuminated.  So far I've found the Steiner p4xi, the Razor HD Gen ii with the JM-1 BDC, the khales, and a Schmidt & Bender.  The last two are a little out of my price range, and I'm looking for something more in line with the Steiner's price point, maybe a little higher.

Are there any other scopes I should be considering?

Thanks!
View Quote
At the Steiner's price point? No, just the P4Xi imo.
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 3:08:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Vortex viper pst gen 2 is close to the Steiner’s price. Supposedly 80% of the razor performance for half the price.
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 4:10:35 PM EDT
[#4]
A friend has the Steiner P4xi and really likes it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 4:16:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the burris xtr ii 1-5 is worth a mention.  They can be had for $400-450ish.
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 11:04:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think the burris xtr ii 1-5 is worth a mention.  They can be had for $400-450ish.
View Quote
He just wants the dot illumination though.
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 7:56:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the suggestions everyone.  A few good looking scopes, but a few didn't have that single dot illumination.  I think I'm gonna grab the Steiner an be happy with it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 9:09:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Vortex viper pst gen 2 is close to the Steiner’s price. Supposedly 80% of the razor performance for half the price.
View Quote
I have used both and own the PST2.  80% is an understatement probably closer to 95%.  Yes the glass is better on the Razor but not that much better.  At a point you get diminishing returns and yes the Razor is better I do not think it is that much better to justify the price difference.  The PST2's red dot is very bright and can be to bright if you crank it all the way up even in bright day light so it does not lack like many illuminated reticles does in bright sunlight.  The only downsides I see on the PST2 is the weight and if you want exposed turrets they come capped.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 9:13:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By @Leudast:
Thanks for the suggestions everyone.  A few good looking scopes, but a few didn't have that single dot illumination.  I think I'm gonna grab the Steiner an be happy with it.
View Quote
DM me, I might sell you mine.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 10:42:03 AM EDT
[#10]
You know, I just realized the pst gen 2 has an illuminated dot.  They don't do a great job (or any job at all) of highlighting that on their website. When you google their reticle it comes back with images of the whole crosshairs being illuminated.

Hmm now this is a contender.  5oz more than the steiner but also goes to 6x where the p4xi goes to 4x.  Wonder if that's worth it for my recce-ish build...  Thanks for the feedback.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 11:34:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You know, I just realized the pst gen 2 has an illuminated dot.  They don't do a great job (or any job at all) of highlighting that on their website. When you google their reticle it comes back with images of the whole crosshairs being illuminated.

Hmm now this is a contender.  5oz more than the steiner but also goes to 6x where the p4xi goes to 4x.  Wonder if that's worth it for my recce-ish build...  Thanks for the feedback.
View Quote
If it's like the Razor then yeah that dot would be what you want.

But it's a lot heavier.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
How far out are you shooting?
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#13]
I have the Razor but am thinking about selling it to fund 2 PST 1-6s lol
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:33:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm gonna be that 'hurr durr SHTF zombie apocalype guy" but realistically I want this to be my jack-of-all-trades rifle.  I don't think that I would engage anything outside 300 yards max.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:35:58 PM EDT
[#15]
I have the USO 1-6 and like it
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:36:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm gonna be that 'hurr durr SHTF zombie apocalype guy" but realistically I want this to be my jack-of-all-trades rifle.  I don't think that I would engage anything outside 300 yards max.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A 1-6x would serve you well then.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 1:00:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

A 1-6x would serve you well then.
View Quote
Would a 1-4 also be alright?  I'm torn between the weight savings and slight money savings with the Steiner.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 1:05:03 PM EDT
[#18]
I've got a Vortex Crossfire2 1-4x on my 6.8 hunting SBR, and for the money it's hard to beat and I don't feel bad letting it get scratched up.
Vbrite reticle (standard duplex with the center dot)
They're under $200 right now at Primary Arms.
https://www.primaryarms.com/vortex-crossfire-ii-1-4x24mm-riflescope-v-brite-illuminated-moa-reticle-cf2-31037

Another option is Leupold with a firedot reticle.
https://www.primaryarms.com/leupold-113769-vx-r-patrol-1-25-4x20-firedot-spr-matte-finish-lp113769
https://www.primaryarms.com/leupold-1-5-4x20mm-leupold-mark-ar-mod-1-riflescope-firedot-spr-reticle-lp115387

Link Posted: 8/16/2019 1:16:28 PM EDT
[#19]
these should be out soon, I will be getting one(not sure which), been very impressed with Meopta optics so far.

https://www.meoptasportsoptics.com/us/produkt/optika6-1-6x24-sfp-13156/
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 1:33:00 PM EDT
[#20]
You’ve listed good options. If the P4Xi is the option in your price range, that’s a solid option and I’d get it. They’re generally about the most recommended LPVO in their price range and are well regarded. Whatever tier you’re buying in, Steiner makes top quality stuff.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 1:48:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Save the weight and get the Steiner. I use an Accupower 1-4x out to 300m all day long have no trouble.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 4:11:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
I could not justify the Razor cost but I still wanted something nice and quality.  One of my shooting buddies has a Razor and while he is better it is not better enough for the cost difference.  Glass quality is slightly better not like comparing a Ford Fiesta to a Ferrari 458.  
It is a little heavy but it is not that bad.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 4:15:33 PM EDT
[#23]
The Steiner is made here in The USA with glass manufactured by the Carl Zeiss Schott Glass Company in Germany; and the optical quality of the glass is outstanding.

The illuminated dot is true daylight bright unlike many of the others.

Very nice reticle.

It's a true 1-4X optic.

Lifetime warranty; no questions asked.

I'm glad I chose the 1-4X LPVO with this quality of optical glass over higher magnification with somewhat lesser glass.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 4:20:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The Steiner is made here in The USA with glass manufactured by the Carl Zeiss Schott Glass Company in Germany; and the optical quality of the glass is outstanding.

The illuminated dot is true daylight bright unlike many of the others.

Very nice reticle.

It's a true 1-4X optic.

Lifetime warranty; no questions asked.

I'm glad I chose the 1-4X LPVO with this quality of optical glass over higher magnification with somewhat lesser glass.
View Quote
The Steiner is very nice piece but the extra 2x is also very nice when shooting 200+ and it seems the market is moving to 1-6 & 1-8 more.  I went from a 1-4PST1 to a 1-6PST2 and the difference we worth it for me.  I periodically shoot to 300-400m and the extra 2x really helps.
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 12:31:49 PM EDT
[#25]
I think you'll be very happy with either the Steiner or the Vortex. I owned a P4 Steiner and it was excellent, only sold it to get a Razor for those 300YD shots (which i'm not taking often, to be honest). The Steiner is light, robust, and has excellent optical clarity.
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 3:37:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Yep 1-6 is worth it for those long range shots.
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 3:46:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The Steiner is very nice piece but the extra 2x is also very nice when shooting 200+ and it seems the market is moving to 1-6 & 1-8 more.  I went from a 1-4PST1 to a 1-6PST2 and the difference we worth it for me.  I periodically shoot to 300-400m and the extra 2x really helps.
View Quote
I agree; which is why I'm looking at one of these with the .223 reticle, or another of the Meopta 1-6s for my next purchase, but I can't find any detailed pictures of the reticles anywhere to help me decide.

Link Posted: 8/17/2019 7:59:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I agree; which is why I'm looking at one of these with the .223 reticle, or another of the Meopta 1-6s for my next purchase, but I can't find any detailed pictures of the reticles anywhere to help me decide.

View Quote
Maybe EuroOptic can help.
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 8:50:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found it there; thanks a lot.
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 12:19:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Got to look through the P4xi and PSTII at Triggrcon recently and the Steiner definitely had the edge when it comes to illumination. Much brighter than the Vortex.
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 1:01:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
I too would like to get one of those. Most mid range 1-6xs weigh around 21oz+ that ones only 2 ozs heavier than my 1-4. I would like to see the .223 reticle as well.
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 8:27:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I too would like to get one of those. Most mid range 1-6xs weigh around 21oz+ that ones only 2 ozs heavier than my 1-4. I would like to see the .223 reticle as well.
View Quote
Look in here:

https://www.eurooptic.com/search.aspx?keyword=Meopta+1-6

@AlaskanforFreedom
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:16:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Got to look through the P4xi and PSTII at Triggrcon recently and the Steiner definitely had the edge when it comes to illumination. Much brighter than the Vortex.
View Quote
At what point is bright to bright?  I can over brighten my PST2 in bright sunlight and end up with a starburst then back it off then be good to go.  I found neither lack on illumination my PST1 did lack on illumination in bright sunlight which was disappointing because the reticle would have been perfect with bright illumination.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:01:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
At what point is bright to bright?  I can over brighten my PST2 in bright sunlight and end up with a starburst then back it off then be good to go.  I found neither lack on illumination my PST1 did lack on illumination in bright sunlight which was disappointing because the reticle would have been perfect with bright illumination.
View Quote
I'm less concerned with "daylight bright" on etched/black reticles and am more concerned with the lower visible settings, so you can have usable illumination at daylight/dusk where you can make out the target but can hardly pick up the reticle. (specifically hunting applications against a dark background.)
The Leupold firedot and Vortex is great for this.  Just the tiniest bit of illumination so you can see the dot without washing out your target.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:55:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'm less concerned with "daylight bright" on etched/black reticles and am more concerned with the lower visible settings, so you can have usable illumination at daylight/dusk where you can make out the target but can hardly pick up the reticle. (specifically hunting applications against a dark background.)
The Leupold firedot and Vortex is great for this.  Just the tiniest bit of illumination so you can see the dot without washing out your target.
View Quote
I totally agree.  I remember when I was 14-15 or so hunting with my dad and the sun was just about to crack the horizon so it was still very dim lighting.  Of course I had a nice doe walk out I could see through the scope but could not make out the reticle.  This was long before the days of usable illuminated reticles and ones that were sucked.  I sat there just watching the doe move around for about 10 mins then all of a sudden I could faintly pick up the reticle and took my shot.  I think the most difficult part about it was just sitting there frustrated that the one deer I had all season was going to get away and season was over in 3 days.  Also that morning I had asked my dad if I could just use my 03 Springfield that morning instead because I liked the irons.  He talked me out of it because we were going to be in an area with up to 300m shots possible and I get at doe at about ~125m which would have been cake walk for the 03.  Man how times have changed... He was ecstatic when I gave him a LaRue UU with a Vortex PST1 1-4 with an illuminated reticle.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 11:58:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I totally agree.  I remember when I was 14-15 or so hunting with my dad and the sun was just about to crack the horizon so it was still very dim lighting.  Of course I had a nice doe walk out I could see through the scope but could not make out the reticle.  This was long before the days of usable illuminated reticles and ones that were sucked.  I sat there just watching the doe move around for about 10 mins then all of a sudden I could faintly pick up the reticle and took my shot.  I think the most difficult part about it was just sitting there frustrated that the one deer I had all season was going to get away and season was over in 3 days.  Also that morning I had asked my dad if I could just use my 03 Springfield that morning instead because I liked the irons.  He talked me out of it because we were going to be in an area with up to 300m shots possible and I get at doe at about ~125m which would have been cake walk for the 03.  Man how times have changed... He was ecstatic when I gave him a LaRue UU with a Vortex PST1 1-4 with an illuminated reticle.
View Quote
My dad had me pick up a Rem 7400 30.06 for him a few years back as a drive gun, since it was auto.
He wanted a red dot so I put an Eotech on it.
Later he decided to ditch his heavy Weatherby bolt gun with Leupold 3-9 entirely in favor of the 7400, and after trying out my Vortex 1-4 he wanted that scope on the 7400.
He's been happy with it since, especially with the low light illumination.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
The Steiner P4xi has 11 illumination settings, each with an off position between them.

5 true daylight bright settings

4 low light settings

and even 2 true night vision settings.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 12:26:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Trijicon Accupoint
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 12:34:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I've got a Vortex Crossfire2 1-4x on my 6.8 hunting SBR, and for the money it's hard to beat and I don't feel bad letting it get scratched up.
Vbrite reticle (standard duplex with the center dot)
They're under $200 right now at Primary Arms.
https://www.primaryarms.com/vortex-crossfire-ii-1-4x24mm-riflescope-v-brite-illuminated-moa-reticle-cf2-31037

Another option is Leupold with a firedot reticle.
https://www.primaryarms.com/leupold-113769-vx-r-patrol-1-25-4x20-firedot-spr-matte-finish-lp113769
https://www.primaryarms.com/leupold-1-5-4x20mm-leupold-mark-ar-mod-1-riflescope-firedot-spr-reticle-lp115387

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/711NXIul4DL._SL1500_.jpg
View Quote
I've got a couple of Vortex Crossfire 2 1-4x with the V Brite reticles (which I think are very useful reticles) and I like them a lot better than the 1-8 Strike Eagle I had and got rid of.

They're both mounted on AKs which are known to be pretty hard on optics, and they haven't displayed any problems at all with just over 5,000 rounds of 7.62X39 between them.

The only criticism of them I have is that they're just a very little bit "dark" optically, which is to be expected at their price point, but they are still very usable and the illumination is useful, although not daylight bright.

I recommend them to folks who don't want to spend a lot on an optic for whatever reason.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 1:09:17 PM EDT
[#40]
leupold mark ar 1.5-4 firedot is a $300 sleeper. lightest option too.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 1:11:32 PM EDT
[#41]
:: Car & Electronics Analogies Warning ::

I own 2 P4XIs and briefly (few weeks) ran a 1-6x PSTII on loan. They were run on a 12.5 SBR suppressed and unsuppressed.

Comparing the two is like comparing the 2 cars in the same segment from different makers, each slightly better at some things than the other. (The PST vs a Razor is like comparing an F150 to an F250)
  • The Steiner is brighter in full daylight, but not to any degree that made a difference in my shooting; a PST would service just as well. During extreme brightness/haze/glare the etching works better anyway.

• The PST has (obviously) better magnification but to what degree is determined by need/role. What do you want at 300 yards, precision or combat practical/jack-of-all? Mine mostly leans to the later and as a civilian consider my optimal range 200±. For my needs the 4x is fine but I can see how the 6x is beneficial for some and if the Steiner had it I'd not complain. If you lean to precision the 6x is obviously helpful to some degree … but if that is the focus it might not be the right optic classs on the whole.

• The Steiner has cleaner glass. The need for it to be better in this classification of use is mostly subjective. I could personally be served by either and without them side-by-side (especially in use) I am not sure I can really tell the difference. It is like 2 nice TVs at BestBuy … once you get one of them home remembering the difference is largely an exercise in fuzzy memory … and 3 minutes into watching a show you never notice a diffference. If we were talking more that 6X it would be more of a measurable factor, IMO.
    ETA: 6X makes work with any movement inside, say 40-50 yards, difficult … tracking definitely becomes shooter skill and less about the nature of the optic

• FOV: At 1X the Steiner is a little more but probably not in any way that would make much dif for anything you'd use 1X for.

• Steiner is lighter … noticeably so in hand, somewhat less so in application. A few ounces relatively center over a full mag is marginal … not the same as 3 or 4 or 15 ounces hanging off the end of the muzzle.

• Both closed caps.

• Reticles are different, I prefer the Steiner (but maybe because I shot it more).

• I'd wager they are about the same in durability … that is to say, practically, anything that would damage one in-use would likely damage the other. A drop test of Brand A did OK from 12 feet, while Brand B made a drop at 13.346127 feet which makes it clearly superior is a silly kind of scenario. How well did *you* survive that 12 foot fall is probably a better question.

In the end, both are equal to me in practical application. When I bought them the gap was a few hundred so I got the P4Xi … if they were exactly the same price I'd buy the Steiner again but for purely personal pref reasons. If they all became PSTs tomorrow … after the initial "WTF just happened?", I'd be able live with them in use just fine.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 2:23:10 PM EDT
[#42]
I've been unable to get a straight answer anywhere on the availability of the Meopta Optika 6s I was considering, so I just popped for another Steiner since I'm finishing another project this week and need an optic for it.

I've been super satsfied with the Steiner anyway.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 4:03:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Edit, Sold out in an hour, they say another small batch is coming.

this may be worth looking at, $369 + free shipping(retail $899)
Zeiss CONQUEST V4 1-4x24 ZQAR Illum. Reticle (#62)

and Zeiss is also running a rebate that will get you a throw lever and other stuff.
https://zeiss.rebateaccess.com/promotion.php?p=89192

from what I read the illumination is daylight bright but not super bright.

I picked on up..because for $400 why not? Not sure where the conquests are made, I know at one time they were Meopta but I don't think they are anymore(looks like japan)

https://www.eurooptic.com/Zeiss-CONQUEST-V4-1-4x24-ZQAR-Illum-Reticle-62-Ext-Elevation-Turret-Locking-Sing.aspx?utm_source=Site+Subscribers&utm_campaign=10046951ae-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_08_22_01_51&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_dde3ccfa21-10046951ae-158873241
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 9:00:21 PM EDT
[#44]
My latest Steiner was delivered yesterday and I installed it on the new project in a Vortex Pro-Series 2 inch offset cantilever mount.

It's a very nicely built mount with excellent hardware and its made in The USA.

All and all, a very nice, clean, installation with truly excellent German Schott Glass, and since I was a bit under the weather earlier today; I hope to get it to the range over the weekend.
Link Posted: 9/7/2019 9:54:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
My latest Steiner was delivered yesterday and I installed it on the new project in a Vortex Pro-Series 2 inch offset cantilever mount.

It's a very nicely built mount with excellent hardware and its made in The USA.

All and all, a very nice, clean, installation with truly excellent German Schott Glass, and since I was a bit under the weather earlier today; I hope to get it to the range over the weekend.
View Quote
Im down to just 2 ARs, an 11.5" pistol and a 14.5" geissele USGI.  The pistol currently has the 1.5x ACSS ACOG and I'm leaning towards replacing it with the Steiner P4Xi.   The 14.5 I'm thinking I want to mount either a Nightforce ATACR or a Swarovski Z8i.  From what I read, the glass is phenomenal on both (but better in the swarovski).  But durability is better in the NF.  Anyone have thoughts on these two?

Purpose would be all around/SHTF carbine.  Not my nightstand gun though, thats the 11.5"
Link Posted: 9/8/2019 11:37:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Wire reticle LPVO's don't belong on SHTF rifles. You can go back 3 pages here and find multiple examples of both P4xi's and Razors breaking. The Trijicon Accupoint may be the exception to this, but it's strength comes from it's ridiculously thick "wire" that ruins the reticle for me.

If daylight bright is your biggest concern though, you're incredibly limited on etched options and the ones that do exist will cost you big time. You'll most likely be fine with a P4xi since SHTF will probably never happen and they have a great warranty program. Not that they break left and right, but the failure rate is definitely higher.
Link Posted: 9/10/2019 11:16:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Wire reticle LPVO's don't belong on SHTF rifles. You can go back 3 pages here and find multiple examples of both P4xi's and Razors breaking.
View Quote
Maybe a dumb question but how do you tell which ones have a wire and which ones have an etched reticle.  Honestly I assumed most were etched now a days.  David
Link Posted: 9/10/2019 2:11:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Maybe a dumb question but how do you tell which ones have a wire and which ones have an etched reticle.  Honestly I assumed most were etched now a days.  David
View Quote
Easiest and most obvious way to tell is if the reticle extends all the way to the edge of the lens. They're almost always as close to a traditional duplex as possible. This isn't the case all of the time, but a wire reticle can't be free floating in the lens as it has to have an anchor point.

Steiner doesn't advertise it, but they will tell you if you ask. Vortex had accidentally listed the 1-6 Razor as being etched, and I'm not sure if they corrected it.

This is how the P4xi, Razor, Accupoint, and VXR get their daylight brightness. They glue an LED/fiber optic emitter to the wire reticle, then run the lighting wire behind the reticle.

(This is a broken example showing the separated lighting wire.)
Link Posted: 9/10/2019 9:44:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Wire reticle LPVO's don't belong on SHTF rifles.
View Quote
LPVOs with wire reticles have been used successfully in combat.  If they can survive that...

Link Posted: 9/10/2019 10:43:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

LPVOs with wire reticles have been used successfully in combat.  If they can survive that...

View Quote
Oh yeah? What wire reticle LPVO has a military contract?

Unless you mean individual purchase. Which we have a guy here who used a UTG optic successfully in theater.

Regardless of combat or range, there is no argument that etched reticles remove a failure point entirely from magnified optics.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top