AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/8/2013 7:42:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Delete
Link Posted: 10/8/2013 7:44:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I got a call yesterday from Amber at magpul. If you need a replacement sight make sure you talk to her!

She will be taking care of everything and explained how the rep that had me ship my sight back originally had made a mistake.

-Kyle
Link Posted: 10/13/2013 1:48:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I just received my replacement mbus pro from magpul! It's also canted!
Link Posted: 10/13/2013 3:04:07 AM EDT
[#4]
My replacement went on canned as well.   You really have to push it to the rear and tighten it.  At least that worked for me.   Still the sight is off from center.
Link Posted: 10/13/2013 6:21:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I am thinking they will need to retool their machines or something. I was lucky to get one that went on straight, but it seems like the majority of the replacements are still canted.
Link Posted: 10/13/2013 7:44:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Can you post a picture please?
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 12:47:41 PM EDT
[#7]
When talking to magpul they said it was an issue with their machine making the sights.

The issue is in the process of being fixed but has not been fixed yet according to them. I haven't received a replacement yet because of this and if you have already received a replacement it will be from the same batch of canted ones since a new batch is not out yet.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top