User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 9:30:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Classy indeed!

Not worth the money.  Real A1 uppers aren't much more, and don't have these issues.  I wanted Shark Arms not to suck, but apparently sucking is his hobby.

The cut of the trough on my carry handle  was 1.3mm too low.  So the shim had to be that thick.  I filled the cut outs where the sight rests, level to the rest of it and it was still too low and the sight is still canted.

The pic he posted looks like the bottom of the carry handle trough cut went all the way through.  I thought it was a glare, but the color of that line on the underside of the carry handle is different from the other edge glares, and there is nothing to glare off of in that spot.

Link Posted: 4/27/2023 9:34:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Classy indeed!

The pic he posted looks like the bottom of the carry handle trough cut went all the way through.  I thought it was a glare, but the color of that line on the underside of the carry handle is different from the other edge glares, and there is nothing to glare off of in that spot.
https://i.postimg.cc/x8jQ49Jk/rs-w-1209-h-909-cg-true.jpg

View Quote

You're correct. I missed that on my drive by look.

Awesome. At least it's noted as "blem" and "as is".
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 10:12:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Remember the carry handle uppers from a few years back that had a crack in the upper below the ejection port?
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 10:57:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Classy indeed!

Not worth the money.  Real A1 uppers aren't much more, and don't have these issues.  I wanted Shark Arms not to suck, but apparently sucking is his hobby.

The cut of the trough on my carry handle  was 1.3mm too low.  So the shim had to be that thick.  I filled the cut outs where the sight rests, level to the rest of it and it was still too low and the sight is still canted.

https://i.postimg.cc/x8jQ49Jk/rs-w-1209-h-909-cg-true.jpg

View Quote

Having done a lot of photoshop work I would venture to say he was cleaning up the photo with masking and cloning/healing somewhere else, and something went wrong due to user error and he didn’t notice it fucked up there.  It’s hard to explain but I’m 99% sure that’s what it is.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I just finished building a XM177E2 clone using his crappy upper. The rear sight pocket is too  deep as stated. I plan to try using two springs to see if that helps. In addition, the forward assist does not function when pinned so there is something out of spec. Buyer Beware!
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 12:21:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Fucking awesome ??

Link Posted: 5/4/2023 3:15:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I’m sorry to hear you were scammed by Shark Arms.  I did recover my funds by CC charge back, and I’m only out $16.00 for return shipping.    Regardless, I did report him to multiple agencies.   I would encourage you to do the same.  https://www.mchenrysheriff.org/community/crime-stoppers/
Here’s the email I received from the McHenry County S.O.  

I’m Deputy Knoll with the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office. I wanted to follow up with you regarding the post you uploaded to our tipline on 04/17/2023. I wanted to let you know through my investigation, I did not see any local laws that Shark Arms Customs and (Chris’ last name removed) had broken. However, I found there may be issues with his business license through the State of Illinois. I did forward your tip and the information on to the Department of Business Services at the Secretary of State Office in Springfield, IL. They will be following up on the information and will decide if they will be conducting an investigation at the State level.

We appreciate your information. If you have any further questions, you can email me back at this email address or give the Sheriff’s Office a call at 815-338-2144.

Thank you,

image001.jpg

I have a couple more torpedos in the water.   Even if nothing comes of it, at least I’ve put this guy on the radar.  

View Quote

WOW.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 3:20:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

WOW.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m sorry to hear you were scammed by Shark Arms.  I did recover my funds by CC charge back, and I’m only out $16.00 for return shipping.    Regardless, I did report him to multiple agencies.   I would encourage you to do the same.  https://www.mchenrysheriff.org/community/crime-stoppers/

I’m Deputy Knoll with the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office. I wanted to follow up with you regarding the post you uploaded to our tipline on 04/17/2023. I wanted to let you know through my investigation, I did not see any local laws that Shark Arms Customs and (Chris’ last name removed) had broken. However, I found there may be issues with his business license through the State of Illinois. I did forward your tip and the information on to the Department of Business Services at the Secretary of State Office in Springfield, IL. They will be following up on the information and will decide if they will be conducting an investigation at the State level.

We appreciate your information. If you have any further questions, you can email me back at this email address or give the Sheriff’s Office a call at 815-338-2144.

Thank you,

image001.jpg

I have a couple more torpedos in the water.   Even if nothing comes of it, at least I’ve put this guy on the radar.  

WOW.

+1
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 3:31:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thank you,

image001.jpg

View Quote

When did you buy your upper?
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:09:32 PM EDT
[#12]
I was able to get spring tension using 2 springs and a shim ,but the sight didn’t sit level ,at first I was ok  with it but it kept bugging me so I purchased a slick side and what a difference ,the Shark A1 uppers are nothing short of garbage and a rip off
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Dog poop
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don’t believe that Chris is out to intentionally mislead people, but his descriptions suck ass and are misleading.

You really need to play 20 questions with the man before ordering.

This has gone on for a damn long time

August 9, 2020

Now let me bring this up tho I don't want to IM going to, we had some confusion with some of our ads on the Colt BCGS and Bolts which some customers said hey I was expecting this in better shape or I was expecting it to be different and its not for me refund me and my shipping/ So first off guys if your our customer for awhile you know I will do my best for you 1000% I try to make myself ALWAYS available for a call, email or text hands down, but if there is nothing wrong with the parts, say your expectations were different or whatever the case, I need to come up with a better system that works best for both parties involved, I don't want you having a part from us you don't want or don't need so excuse some of the changes ILL be making here in the future its a trial period to see if it works and if I like it.

First thing IM doing is some Parts will be marked where I state in stock or not? I will be putting a NO REFUND PARTS AS-IS statement there those particular parts will be just that so BEFORE you buy please look for that statement and if you see it there then ask questions if unsure and if you need it ask for a pic before you buy cuz it will be final.

Accept responsibility and rectify the situation. That's on Chris.
View Quote

Bullshit, he did the same thing with the “FN A2 stock” he sold me that was really a $26 Chinese A2 stock kit. He also sold me a broken Matech sight that he listed as excellent. Claimed he sent that one by mistake but then never actually sent a replacement. I ended up having to get a charge back on my CC which he actually had the balls to try and dispute. Guy is garbage and a con artist in my experience with him.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 10:25:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Unbelievable
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 10:30:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Bullshit, he did the same thing with the “FN A2 stock” he sold me that was really a $26 Chinese A2 stock kit. He also sold me a broken Matech sight that he listed as excellent. Claimed he sent that one by mistake but then never actually sent a replacement. I ended up having to get a charge back on my CC which he actually had the balls to try and dispute. Guy is garbage and a con artist in my experience with him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:   I don’t believe that Chris is out to intentionally mislead people, but his descriptions suck ass and are misleading.

August 9, 2020

Now let me bring this up tho I don't want to IM going to, we had some confusion with some of our ads on the Colt BCGS and Bolts which some customers said hey I was expecting this in better shape or I was expecting it to be different and its not for me refund me and my shipping/ So first off guys if your our customer for awhile you know I will do my best for you 1000% I try to make myself ALWAYS available for a call, email or text hands down, but if there is nothing wrong with the parts, say your expectations were different or whatever the case, I need to come up with a better system that works best for both parties involved, I don't want you having a part from us you don't want or don't need so excuse some of the changes ILL be making here in the future its a trial period to see if it works and if I like it.

First thing IM doing is some Parts will be marked where I state in stock or not? I will be putting a NO REFUND PARTS AS-IS statement there those particular parts will be just that so BEFORE you buy please look for that statement and if you see it there then ask questions if unsure and if you need it ask for a pic before you buy cuz it will be final.

In my experience, nearly all the Matech sights I've ever been issued were worn out, so excellent could mean pre-broken.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 10:40:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don’t believe that Chris is out to intentionally mislead people, but his descriptions suck ass and are misleading.

August 9, 2020

I get it. And it's happened to many.

I still don't believe that it's intentional. And maybe I'm wrong.

His business practices suck regardless.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 12:27:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

In my experience, nearly all the Matech sights I've ever been issued were worn out, so excellent could mean pre-broken.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/5/2023 12:32:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

August 9, 2020

It's not intentional? He didn't intend to send me an China A2 stock kit and an obviously broken Matech with part of the range selector cut off? When someone asks where do find something you are quick to point them there. Meanwhile you say his business practices suck. It's kind of weird TBH. He is not a victim of bad luck. Not as much as it happens to people. Not just on here but on reddit as well. The guy should be black listed.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 4:33:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

August 9, 2020

I agree, but it's getting to the point where I'm starting to think otherwise.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 5:27:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Chris for Congress!
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 7:16:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It's not intentional? He didn't intend to send me an China A2 stock kit and an obviously broken Matech with part of the range selector cut off? When someone asks where do find something you are quick to point them there. Meanwhile you say his business practices suck. It's kind of weird TBH. He is not a victim of bad luck. Not as much as it happens to people. Not just on here but on reddit as well. The guy should be black listed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

August 9, 2020

I don't send anybody Chris's way these days, you'd know that if you paid attention.

I dealt with the man numerous times in the past, built a good number of guns with legit parts w/o issue. Hell, there was a period where we were buying new Colt uppers w/BCG/charging handles at amazing pricing. Lots of legit,  hard to find components for solid deals. I also talked to the man over the phone,  asked specific questions on details prior to ordering, rather than blindly trusting the guy.

I had zero issues.

That's obviously changed, I've watched the decline.

Half the time it seems the man has little idea what he's selling lately, his representation of items sucks. He's used to dealing with gun show twits and hocking knockoff shit to turn a profit these days it seems.

So like I said, I don't think it's intentional and I could be wrong about that, I haven't had any dealings with him for ~ 2 years now.

Either way he's running his business/reputation down the shitter for sure.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 7:17:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

August 9, 2020

I'm not far behind you man.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 8:11:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I don't send anybody Chris's way these days, you'd know that if you paid attention.

I dealt with the man numerous times in the past, built a good number of guns with legit parts w/o issue. Hell, there was a period where we were buying new Colt uppers w/BCG/charging handles at amazing pricing. Lots of legit,  hard to find components for solid deals. I also talked to the man over the phone,  asked specific questions on details prior to ordering, rather than blindly trusting the guy.

I had zero issues.

Half the time it seems the man has little idea what he's selling lately, his representation of items sucks. He's used to dealing with gun show twits and hocking knockoff shit to turn a profit these days it seems.

So like I said, I don't think it's intentional and I could be wrong about that, I haven't had any dealings with him for ~ 2 years now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

August 9, 2020

I had zero issues.

I am paying attention. You pop into every thread regarding Shark Arms and say the same stuff about how it’s not intentional. You also are quick to send people to shark arms even after you’ve seen there to be a problem with various parts he has listed as genuine. I’m not sure if you have some sort of personal relationship with him or his business but in my opinion you seem to do his bidding in all of these threads. It’s a bit suspect if you ask me. Either way, I was made whole after a charge back on my credit card that he actually tried to dispute. I just hate to see others being taken advantage by a scammer. That’s exactly what I think he is.

For reference this was the excellent condition Matech that supposedly Chris didn’t mean to send to me.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Also the knock off FN A2 stock kit he didn’t mean to send to me either.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/5/2023 8:29:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I am paying attention. You pop into every thread regarding Shark Arms and say the same stuff about how it’s not intentional. You also are quick to send people to shark arms even after you’ve seen there to be a problem with various parts he has listed as genuine. I’m not sure if you have some sort of personal relationship with him or his business but in my opinion you seem to do his bidding in all of these threads. It’s a bit suspect if you ask me. Either way, I was made whole after a charge back on my credit card that he actually tried to dispute. I just hate to see others being taken advantage by a scammer. That’s exactly what I think he is.

For reference this was the excellent condition Matech that supposedly Chris didn’t mean to send to me.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_4710_jpeg-2806381.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_4712_jpeg-2806382.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_4705_jpeg-2806383.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_4704_jpeg-2806384.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_1765_png-2806385.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

August 9, 2020

I had zero issues.

Again,  you are wrong.  I am not "quick to send" anybody there. You aren't paying attention. At one time? Yes. Not these days.

I remember your original post regarding your experience w/SAC and my response then. Find the thread, read my responses there.

And just for shits/grins this should give you an idea of where I stand regarding SAC. Note the date. My post is bolded.....

Posted: 9/24/2021 8:13:42 AM CDT
"I've ordered from them in the past. And probably won't again unless its a killer deal."

Unfortunately, this is where I'm at as well.

Chris has always treated me well but things have gone downhill over the last year.

Link Posted: 5/5/2023 9:36:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:  I am paying attention. You pop into every thread regarding Shark Arms and say the same stuff about how it’s not intentional. You also are quick to send people to shark arms even after you’ve seen there to be a problem with various parts he has listed as genuine. I’m not sure if you have some sort of personal relationship with him or his business but in my opinion you seem to do his bidding in all of these threads. It’s a bit suspect if you ask me. Either way, I was made whole after a charge back on my credit card that he actually tried to dispute. I just hate to see others being taken advantage by a scammer. That’s exactly what I think he is.

View Quote

Yeah, that's not a standard issue worn-out Matech, that's got a chunk missing.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think your a good person  but i also think your wrong. I just went through what should have been a simple transaction. I explained what i wanted for a build and what he showed pictured on his web sight. A1 front handguards. He sends me a left side shiny A1 and a new in package right side dull A1 handguard. He couldn't understand that i was pissed for what he sent, he said everyone else was happy with these.
He sent several emails with excuses and apologies for not being able to make me happy , like i was at fault. He just couldn't or wouldn't understand he had misrepresented an item .
I called him out on it and got my refund.
People dont settle for junk from anyone !  Always work with the dealer or manufacturer first then tell your story good or bad .
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 10:02:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I think your a good person  but i also think your wrong. I just went through what should have been a simple transaction. I explained what i wanted for a build and what he showed pictured on his web sight. A1 front handguards. He sends me a left side shiny A1 and a new in package right side dull A1 handguard. He couldn't understand that i was pissed for what he sent, he said everyone else was happy with these.
He sent several emails with excuses and apologies for not being able to make me happy , like i was at fault. He just couldn't or wouldn't understand he had misrepresented an item .
People dont settle for junk from anyone !  Always work with the dealer or manufacturer first then tell your story good or bad .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough. As stated, I could be totally off in my perception of his actions.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 10:53:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

He got me for about $185.00 for that same stock. “New old Stock 90’s Colt stock” wasn’t and after paying for return shipping I got that “FN” and no refund in price difference
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 11:36:30 AM EDT
[#30]
A whole lot of surplus has dried up, as it always does, and it's not just Shark that are having issues.

A few years back I ordered a replacement carbine stock from Sarco - it was painted, the buttplate screw hole was off center, and the oiler slot was out of spec.  They took it back, and now I've just discovered their Korean 1911 mags that function fine in my HiPoint pistol - don't actually fit in my 1911.  I've asked for replacements, we'll see.

It can be a very difficult transition for a company to go from legit military surplus to reproductions of varying quality - some companies handle that well, others don't.  Legit military surplus is pretty easy money, it's hard to give up easy money.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 11:37:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Sending a customer pictures of used parts then not shipping the exact parts in the photo is sleazy. Exceptions would be like every item is identical condition, etc..
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 11:51:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
A whole lot of surplus has dried up, as it always does, and it's not just Shark that are having issues.

A few years back I ordered a replacement carbine stock from Sarco - it was painted, the buttplate screw hole was off center, and the oiler slot was out of spec.  They took it back, and now I've just discovered their Korean 1911 mags that function fine in my HiPoint pistol - don't actually fit in my 1911.  I've asked for replacements, we'll see.

It can be a very difficult transition for a company to go from legit military surplus to reproductions of varying quality - some companies handle that well, others don't.  Legit military surplus is pretty easy money, it's hard to give up easy money.
View Quote

Sarco is a big company, I can see how some stuff would slip through the cracks. When it comes to Shark Arms though he is a one man show and there are a lot of games being played with photos and listings vs what is actually sent out to customers. When I ordered the A2 stock kit from him, it was a listed item. While I was on the phone with him I just happened to ask if he had come across and unmarked Matech sights or when he might have some back in stock. He told me he had one and it was in excellent condition, unmarked. Then later when I got the trash he sent me he tried to claim he accidently sent the wrong one and he would send out the correct part. Of course that never did happen. My guess is he didn't think I would care that there is a giant piece missing or maybe he figured once he had my money I wouldn't hassle with trying to get my money back. Like I said he tried disputing the charge back. Ultimately he lost the dispute. I did end up paying out of pocket to mail everything back. Beyond that I did get most of my money back. I'm sure at some point all these shenanigans will catch up with him. Fortunately his reputation on here and elsewhere around the internet is starting to get known, despite the best efforts of some of his more loyal hanger-on's.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 6:25:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Just a misunderstanding
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 12:22:47 PM EDT
[#34]

I started to tinker with mine. I used a piece of 16 gauge steel to make my shim. On the bottom side of shim I filed half circle to clear spring and detent. I filed around edges to fit etc... The tension is real good. Notice the marking on base of sight. I used a Luthe A1 sight assembly and Luthe forward assist. No issues with the forward assist binding at all. For the issue with the canting the sight pretty much stays where needed with the amount of tension it has. I plan on putting a little square of black neoprene rubber where sight rest on both sides. This will avoid me being able to push the sight forward onto the ledge. I am overall pleased with my fix and just sharing for reference. Also, added a Luthe A1 dust cover and original Colt barrel nut assembly. Fitment, is good on those components.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 1:04:44 PM EDT
[#35]
We've already got a fix thread going in H&R's thread where some folks are having to file on the rear of the lower on some H&R blems, mine should be here today!

Now I just need a grey slip ring, snagged the handguards a few years back, ex UP police, I think.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Check Sarco. I see some new old stock slip rings. They look grey. I just checked the H&R thread too. Glad to see at least some are bothering to work through some of the issues. Agreed not ideal for some but when don't have much to work with got to make due.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 2:28:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:  Check Sarco. I see some new old stock slip rings. They look grey. I just checked the H&R thread too. Glad to see at least some are bothering to work through some of the issues. Agreed not ideal for some but when don't have much to work with got to make due.
View Quote

Sarco is hit & miss.  Got real, used, suplus M7 bayonets & new in the wrapper surplus 1911 mags.  Got a terrible painted M1 carbine stock & out of spec Korean 1911 mags - to their credit, they're sending me another 15 round Korean mag two years after the order, when I only just discovered the mags were out of spec.

ETA:  Nor am I finding a grey slip ring on the website.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 4:05:24 PM EDT
[#38]

Here is another option. Check my last picture just added to get an idea.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:00:15 PM EDT
[#39]
PSA vs Shark.  

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:31:29 PM EDT
[#40]

A few with the Colt 3x... Ready to build now.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:05:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:  https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/574269/Screenshot_20230510-150347-2812296.png

Here is another option. Check my last picture just added to get an idea.
View Quote

I went & looked.  Can't quite tell if the slip ring is black or grey.  I'll wait at those prices.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#42]

The two I'm pointing at are early Colt. They are grey. The rest are black. Hope these pics show it a little clearer.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 8:19:03 PM EDT
[#43]

The current black H&R slip ring is $20.  Mike has promised a grey one - for that price, I can wait.  Was gifted a 1:7" bbl & A1 sights for Christmas, traded it on a more-complete 1:12", just snagged a blem grey slickside, and it looks like it'll drop on my Sabre Defense Cav Arms Mk 2 fine.  I've got some ex UP or BNSF RR Police handguards put back, they can wait for a grey slip ring.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 8:21:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Someone in the EE was selling a bunch of vintage slip rings.

Edit.  Looks to come with all needed parts.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/RETRO-USGI-Colt-M16A1-Flat-Slip-Ring-Barrel-Nut-Assemblies/159-2353793/
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Awesome. Share some pics when she is together.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 8:33:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:  Someone in the EE was selling a bunch of vintage slip rings.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/RETRO-USGI-Colt-M16A1-Flat-Slip-Ring-Barrel-Nut-Assemblies/159-2353793/
View Quote

Yep, bbl already has the bbl nut installed, I'll just wait on Mike.  I've got black handguards & a black lower/stock, wouldn't be the end of the world if I have to go w/ a black slip ring in the end.  I've got a DD Omega about, I can clamp that onto the bbl nut for function testing & zeroing, as well as posting pics occasionally bugging Mike for a grey slip ring.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 8:41:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yep, bbl already has the bbl nut installed, I'll just wait on Mike.  I've got black handguards & a black lower/stock, wouldn't be the end of the world if I have to go w/ a black slip ring in the end.  I've got a DD Omega about, I can clamp that onto the bbl nut for function testing & zeroing, as well as posting pics occasionally bugging Mike for a grey slip ring.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://www.jsesurplus.com/a1styledeltaring-grey.aspx

Sub 20 bucks.

JSE is good people.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:17:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Sub 20 bucks.

JSE is good people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sub 20 bucks.

JSE is good people.

You guys are enablers.  Why do I feel like I just took my 1st hit off a crack pipe?

ETA:  They had a grip for the Taurus 905 that looks a bit more substantial than the factory grips, we'll see.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:21:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You guys are enablers.  Why do I feel like I just took my 1st hit off a crack pipe?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sub 20 bucks.

JSE is good people.

JSE's flat rate ship is great as well. Probably cost ~$4 to ship.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:27:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Lol. Your chasing a high now, you will never feel again. Hopefully you got it. Was showing only one in stock.
Page / 6
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top