Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/15/2022 1:15:33 AM EDT
Edit to add* Since posting this there have been, well, let's say mixed reviews about S.A.C. My first experience inqiring and purchasing was very positive however I'm waiting for the part to see if it lives up to expectations. I'll update when it arrives.

Not sure if this is the place to post this. I just feel S.A.C. deserves a very positive shout out.

While searching for a particular part a few days ago another member suggested I check out Shark Arms. Ive never purchased from them due to a lack of a cart and checkout on their site. It seemed a little out of date.

They had exactly what I was looking for so I shot them an email asking about the item and payment options. This was around 6 a.m. Friday.

At 6:21 a.m. Friday I received an email response from them answering all my questions, extending thanks to the ARFCOM member that recommended them, an offer to hand pick the item. After my reply they said they would try to ship same day as a thanks for giving them a try. Immediately after I received an invoice that all I had to do was click on to pay and give my shipping info.

While I responded a little too late to take advantage of the same day shipping offer I received a shipping notification with tracking created a few hours later so it looks like they will be shipping today (Saturday).

While I know they can't do such things for everyone who orders from them I was impressed by the fast and detailed responses to my questions and the extra effort extended as a thanks for giving them a try. In a world where everything is handled electronically it was refreshing to actually correspond with the individual on the other end. From our emails I can tell that they actually do put customers first and would bend over backwards to make sure you were happy. I genuinely felt my questions and my order were very important. They are a small family run business that sets the bar very, very high.

I can't remember the last time a buying experience was so great.

Wow! This post is long!

T.L.D.R. Shark Arms is top notch and you should always see if they have what you need first. They will treat you right!

Link Posted: 10/15/2022 6:18:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I agree, they are good to go.
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 6:35:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I’ve had less than stellar experience with them.

First ordered a 603 upper without forge code and got one with forge code on it.  Chris said that he was letting his son help and the son made a mistake.  Had to send it back on my own dime, however they did eventually get out the correct one.

Second order was for another no forge code 603 upper.  This time I did get the correct early receiver, but it was a 604 receiver (no forward assist) instead that looks like somebody used a KaBar to perhaps clear a jam and the ejection port edge is gouged to hell.  Wound up keeping it figuring I might end up using it later rather than spending any money sending it back, plus they had no replacement anyways.

I will say though, the price on the receivers was good.
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 9:40:44 AM EDT
[#3]
LINK

Mixed reviews.
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 9:48:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LINK

Mixed reviews.
View Quote

Indeed
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 11:01:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Not a fan…
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I ordered from them twice, will no issues. But it was just for a couple of small parts.
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 2:34:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
LINK

Mixed reviews.
View Quote

That's a shame. My first impression was so great I posted this shout out.

The item I ordered shipped today so I'll see if it lives up to expectations pretty soon. There are also a few other items they have I'm interested in so hopefully those purchases go as well.
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 3:08:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The item I ordered shipped today so I'll see if it lives up to expectations pretty soon. There are also a few other items they have I'm interested in so hopefully those purchases go as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LINK

Mixed reviews.

I have dealt with Chris a metric shit ton of times.  The man has never done me wrong personally.

I have not dealt with him in 18 months +, and there have been many complaints by individuals.

Hopefully he can turn things around.

Link Posted: 10/15/2022 3:30:20 PM EDT
[#9]
That website leaves a lot to be desired
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 11:46:05 PM EDT
[#10]
I have always had good experiences with Chris.  Years ago he always had good deals on surplus and NOS Colt parts but I’m sure many of those sources have long since dried up.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 1:35:40 AM EDT
[#11]
This Colt Bolt on the left was advertised as NOS New old Stock. SMH  

Link Posted: 10/16/2022 2:45:36 AM EDT
[#12]
2 years later Im still waiting on the KAC buis he took my money for.

He also told me the colt m4 uppers were “used but like new”. Id say they have only about 80% of their anodizing.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 4:23:52 AM EDT
[#13]
I got a fake “FN Stock” kit from him and a broken Matech sight. He gave me a bunch of excuses why he couldn’t give me a refund. Claimed he needed to inspect the items before issuing a refund. I had read elsewhere that he has done this before and people were out their money and the parts. I decided to just do a charge back and sent the items back. Live and learn.

He told me the sight was like new. If you go to his site he shows sights that are unissued or like new. That is what I paid for. I got this instead.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I hope your order works out for you OP. I’m not trying to be pessimistic but my experience left a lot to be desired. However, like I said it another post, one positive that has come out of this is that I’ve learned a lot more about the various A2 stocks that are available past and present. Hopefully the knowledge shared about the various parts for the A2 stock will help someone else down the road at least.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 4:59:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I got a fake “FN Stock” kit from him and a broken Matech sight. He gave me a bunch of excuses why he couldn’t give me a refund. Claimed he needed to inspect the items before issuing a refund. I had read elsewhere that he has done this before and people were out their money and the parts. I decided to just do a charge back and sent the items back. Live and learn.

He told me the sight was like new. If you go to his site he shows sights that are unissued or like new. That is what I paid for. I got this instead.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/338A4565-714D-4386-BE97-907D6FE7BB96_jpe-2564849.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/FABC8A33-D1D6-45DE-8BA1-0F243E2854F8_jpe-2564850.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/0B04671E-3905-495B-9782-64BE9171ABF1_jpe-2564852.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/09F4DF2E-822E-4BD9-A775-083CCE92D07A_jpe-2564853.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/2441C46B-916D-4AF8-940B-F0CE15E3F28C_jpe-2564854.JPG

I hope your order works out for you OP. I’m not trying to be pessimistic but my experience left a lot to be desired. However, like I said it another post, one positive that has come out of this is that I’ve learned a lot more about the various A2 stocks that are available past and present. Hopefully the knowledge shared about the various parts for the A2 stock will help someone else down the road at least.
View Quote

Not pessimistic at all. I want to know these things before I make any future purchases. The communication and the promises about the item made me very pleased to have done business with them. Hopefully the item lives up to expectations but if it doesn't I know how others have been treated in similar situations.

Just have to wait and see. However some of the above pics with what items were described as vs. what was shipped worry me a little.

No point in sweating it right now. Just have to see what shows up.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:20:51 AM EDT
[#15]
I had a very negative experience, He lied about the condition of parts telling me multiple times in email they were new and shipped heavily used, rusted parts along with Chinese Wish.com hardware and claimed it was all Colt and FN.

I figure he sold me 60.00 worth of actual quality goods and I’m out almost 200.00, more when you consider my cost of replacing what he sent.

This was all recently
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 10:38:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I had a very negative experience, He lied about the condition of parts telling me multiple times in email they were new and shipped heavily used rusted parts along with Chinese Wish.com hardware and claimed it was all Colt and FN.

I figure he sold me 60.00 worth of actual quality goods and I’m out almost 200.00, more when you consider my cost of replacing what he sent.

This was all recently
View Quote

I dealt with him three times and had a similar experience all three times.

He still owes a friend of mine a Colt upper and BCG from three years ago.  He kept pushing the delivery date back until it was too late to contest the credit card charge.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 11:05:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Add me to the list of folks who got conned on the FN A2 stocks.

Maybe shark arms is setting the bar high on the audacity for pulling this shit?
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 11:18:35 AM EDT
[#18]
I've made many multiple purchases from SAC.

If memory serves, I started around 2017 when I learned of SAC. Last purchase was
just prior to elections (Trump/Biden) around Sept 2019 I wanna say.....

Multiple different items were bought over that time frame from
misc Colt parts (for A2 build I was doing), upper, bolts, Colt and FN legacy marked bcg's, stocks and iron sights.

My buying experience started out most excellent to mediocre to less than desired. When I
hit the latter, I stopped sourcing from him.

Add: the last buy was FN stocks, two sets, one for me and one for a friend I was helping
source parts for my last A4 and his A4 build.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 11:34:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Lol, a positive review for a vendor that merely had taken a customers money and not delivered a thing yet
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 11:49:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Lol, a positive review for a vendor that merely had taken a customers money and not delivered a thing yet
View Quote

lol, I thought the exact same thing.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 11:59:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

He talks a good game and makes you think you got lucky. “Hey friend I just found some NOS Colt parts that are exactly what you are looking for. I’ll send over an invoice and get them shipped tomorrow “

I was excited until the boxes of disappointment arrived
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 12:34:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

He talks a good game and makes you think you got lucky. “Hey friend I just found some NOS Colt parts that are exactly what you are looking for. I’ll send over an invoice and get them shipped tomorrow “

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly this! When I ordered the stock kit over the phone with him I just casually asked when he might get more of those unissued Matech sights back in stock, he replied that he just got a few of them back in. I thought I got lucky and added one to my order. Turns out I didn’t get lucky, I got taken by a thief.

In the OPs defense, he probably didn’t see the negative reviews prior to making this thread. I didn’t until I started wondering WTF did I just receive. Most of the reviews I saw were positive, but they were also a few years older. It wasn’t until I started digging that I found out how things are currently run. I personally felt great about buying from Shark until my items were delivered. Chris talks a great game. If he was actually honest in his business dealings he would be great to deal with. The ordering process was easy enough, communication and shipping were solid. Unfortunately, the positives end there.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 2:32:00 PM EDT
[#23]
I'll never order from there again after reading all these negative experiences.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 3:21:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol, boxes of disappointment. Now I know what to call those.

Sorry it happened to you.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 5:25:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Most of the reviews I saw were positive,
View Quote

That's because there were a couple of people here that were frequently pimping for him in the tech threads.

Link Posted: 10/16/2022 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, well, starting to regret it.

Had some really shitty experiences lately tying to locate a genuine Colt part. A few were lying and others just didn't know. When I inquired with SAC about the part the positive, friendly and quick replies along with some promises felt great. Maybe a the crap experiences right before made it seem better than it was.

To be honest I'm still glad I posted this. The experiences of other members with SAC has definitely informed me. Hopefully it informs others.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 6:44:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Exactly this! When I ordered the stock kit over the phone with him I just casually asked when he might get more of those unissued Matech sights back in stock, he replied that he just got a few of them back in. I thought I got lucky and added one to my order. Turns out I didn’t get lucky, I got taken by a thief.

In the OPs defense, he probably didn’t see the negative reviews prior to making this thread. I didn’t until I started wondering WTF did I just receive. Most of the reviews I saw were positive, but they were also a few years older. It wasn’t until I started digging that I found out how things are currently run. I personally felt great about buying from Shark until my items were delivered. Chris talks a great game. If he was actually honest in his business dealings he would be great to deal with. The ordering process was easy enough, communication and shipping were solid. Unfortunately, the positives end there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. I hadn't seen anything negative about SAC before I ordered from them. When i searched them up i saw positive reviews. That and another member here very highly recommended I tried them. Ive been searchung for a specific Colt part for a while and either the seller was misrepresenting the part as Colt or was themselves thiking what they had was Colt when in fact it was not. When I got the responses from SAC (the talks a good game really sticks in my head now) It seemed like I hit the jackpot.

I'm glad I got to read these experiences. Right now I'm just hoping I too don't end up with a "box of disappointment".
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:24:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yes. I hadn't seen anything negative about SAC before I ordered from them. When i searched them up i saw positive reviews. That and another member here very highly recommended I tried them. Ive been searchung for a specific Colt part for a while and either the seller was misrepresenting the part as Colt or was themselves thiking what they had was Colt when in fact it was not. When I got the responses from SAC (the talks a good game really sticks in my head now) It seemed like I hit the jackpot.

I'm glad I got to read these experiences. Right now I'm just hoping I too don't end up with a "box of disappointment".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This thread took a pretty crappy turn, I’d say. OP, give the vendor a chance to fulfill your order and receive what you paid for before you start thinking it’s going to be a bad experience because of everybody else’s negative comments. I don’t doubt that people have had negative experiences with shark arms, but so far your experience was positive enough for you to take the time for the shout out.

I am absolutely in no way shape or form a shill for Chris or shark arms, however I have purchased a few very small ticket items from him in the last few years, including an LMT fixed rear sight, two different types of KAC folding rear sights and a couple of non-picatinny marked MaTech rear sights. I may have purchased a couple of other small items, but that’s all I can think of right now. Everything I received was as described.

I would tend to agree with you, Chris was super helpful over the telephone and took the time to answer my questions. He was also prompt with shipping. None of my experiences were negative, and everything I received was exactly as I requested and agreed to pay for it.

Your experience started off very well and has a good chance of ending just as well. Be sure and let us know when you receive your package.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:45:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Lol, wat?

Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:56:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Just this year I remember he sent guys unmarked XM16E1 - M16A1 Colt upper receivers when they clearly ordered CH marked receivers. Funny enough, he had the rarer non forge code receivers at a lower price and at the time I was like WTF. I believe now after reading all this, he didn't realize non forge code retro uppers are worth more, tried pulling a box of disappointment scenerio, and screwed himself.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 8:21:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Most likely those are the carry handles that were recently dumped on the market by a few different LE agencies. Some came off Colt rifles, some came off Bushmaster, and a few other brands. Some have no forge markings and some are painted vs anodized. There was a thread floating around not too long ago, a guy who bought a bunch from some distributor to resell was asking about them. As I recall some of the ones that came off Colt 6920s were the ones without any forge markings.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 9:27:03 PM EDT
[#32]

Well I guess now is a great time to reveal that's what I ordered. A Colt carry handle. Hoping for the best. I will definitely post when I get it and if it seems legit.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 9:53:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Most likely those are the carry handles that were recently dumped on the market by a few different LE agencies. Some came off Colt rifles, some came off Bushmaster, and a few other brands. Some have no forge markings and some are painted vs anodized. There was a thread floating around not too long ago, a guy who bought a bunch from some distributor to resell was asking about them. As I recall some of the ones that came off Colt 6920s were the ones without any forge markings.
View Quote

A while back when I started searching for a Colt carry handle to replace the one that I lost when moving I ended up with a carry handle from one of those batches. Seller was very honest and genuinely convinced what they had sold me was a Colt but it was not. Old production or new. They took it back no with no issues. What was interesting is they had sold many of them already and not one other buyer had an issue. It is very possible I just ended up with one that was mixed in with Colts by accident. Apparently the maker of these handles is being identified by armorers for law enforcement.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 9:53:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Well I guess now is a great time to reveal that's what I ordered. A Colt carry handle. Hoping for the best. I will definitely post when I get it and if it seems legit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

They sell for $65.00 all day long in the EE in very nice used condition, it's not unheard of to see guys asking $100.00 for a minty Colt Carry Handle, so again it depends on condition.

ETA: Even though I think that is over-priced...
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 9:59:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This thread took a pretty crappy turn, I’d say. OP, give the vendor a chance to fulfill your order and receive what you paid for before you start thinking it’s going to be a bad experience because of everybody else’s negative comments. I don’t doubt that people have had negative experiences with shark arms, but so far your experience was positive enough for you to take the time for the shout out.

I am absolutely in no way shape or form a shill for Chris or shark arms, however I have purchased a few very small ticket items from him in the last few years, including an LMT fixed rear sight, two different types of KAC folding rear sights and a couple of non-picatinny marked MaTech rear sights. I may have purchased a couple of other small items, but that’s all I can think of right now. Everything I received was as described.

I would tend to agree with you, Chris was super helpful over the telephone and took the time to answer my questions. He was also prompt with shipping. None of my experiences were negative, and everything I received was exactly as I requested and agreed to pay for it.

Your experience started off very well and has a good chance of ending just as well. Be sure and let us know when you receive your package.
View Quote

I am absolutely reserving final judgment for when the carry handle I ordered shows up. SAC was recommended to me by a member,  my quick search online showed positive reviews and my correspondence with SAC was exemplary. Just need to see if what I get lives up to expectations.

From what I've seen here apparently SAC used to be great but things went down hill the past bunch of years. If true that's a shame.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 10:20:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I am absolutely reserving final judgment for when the carry handle I ordered shows up. SAC was recommended to me by a member,  my quick search online showed positive reviews and my correspondence with SAC was exemplary. Just need to see if what I get lives up to expectations.

From what I've seen here apparently SAC used to be great but things went down hill the past bunch of years. If true that's a shame.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just remembered I also bought a P&S M4 RAS package w/4 rib rails & a broom handle VFG. Again, all arrived in perfect condition and was as advertised. He had a great price at the time too.

Hopefully you won’t be disappointed. If you are, I guess things have changed.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 10:20:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Most likely those are the carry handles……………There was a thread floating around not too long ago, a guy who bought a bunch from some distributor to resell was asking about them. As I recall some of the ones that came off Colt 6920s were the ones without any forge markings.
View Quote

The OP of that thread said what he got was from Colt and MP15 rifles.  Pretty sure the consensus was the carry handle in question wasn’t Colt.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 11:13:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The OP of that thread said what he got was from Colt and MP15 rifles.  Pretty sure the consensus was the carry handle in question wasn’t Colt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most likely those are the carry handles……………There was a thread floating around not too long ago, a guy who bought a bunch from some distributor to resell was asking about them. As I recall some of the ones that came off Colt 6920s were the ones without any forge markings.

No forge mark AND painted. Bare aluminum under the paint not anodized.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 11:56:17 PM EDT
[#39]
I've purchased several small parts from shark over the last couple of years.  Only issue I ever had he took care of.  I had ordered a Colt selector and he sent me a different one.  Emailed him and he had the correct one shipped to me that same day and asked me to just throw the incorrect one in a stamped envelope and mail back when I had a chance.

Website leaves a lot to be desired but my experiences have been very positive overall.  

Best of luck to you OP
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 2:54:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Edit to add* Since posting this there have been, well, let's say mixed reviews about S.A.C. My first experience inqiring and purchasing was very positive however I'm waiting for the part to see if it lives up to expectations. I'll update when it arrives.

Not sure if this is the place to post this. I just feel S.A.C. deserves a very positive shout out.

While searching for a particular part a few days ago another member suggested I check out Shark Arms. Ive never purchased from them due to a lack of a cart and checkout on their site. It seemed a little out of date.

They had exactly what I was looking for so I shot them an email asking about the item and payment options. This was around 6 a.m. Friday.

At 6:21 a.m. Friday I received an email response from them answering all my questions, extending thanks to the ARFCOM member that recommended them, an offer to hand pick the item. After my reply they said they would try to ship same day as a thanks for giving them a try. Immediately after I received an invoice that all I had to do was click on to pay and give my shipping info.

While I responded a little too late to take advantage of the same day shipping offer I received a shipping notification with tracking created a few hours later so it looks like they will be shipping today (Saturday).

While I know they can't do such things for everyone who orders from them I was impressed by the fast and detailed responses to my questions and the extra effort extended as a thanks for giving them a try. In a world where everything is handled electronically it was refreshing to actually correspond with the individual on the other end. From our emails I can tell that they actually do put customers first and would bend over backwards to make sure you were happy. I genuinely felt my questions and my order were very important. They are a small family run business that sets the bar very, very high.

I can't remember the last time a buying experience was so great.

Wow! This post is long!

T.L.D.R. Shark Arms is top notch and you should always see if they have what you need first. They will treat you right!

View Quote

You posted a review before receiving the part(s)? Good luck, bud.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 3:08:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 4:24:41 AM EDT
[#42]
I’ve bought from him twice but I was looking for items that looked used. I didn’t want brand new.

Both orders were positive.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 5:19:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
First ordered a 603 upper without forge code and got one with forge code on it.  Chris said that he was letting his son help and the son made a mistake.  Had to send it back on my own dime, however they did eventually get out the correct one.
View Quote

That's always a red flag. You have a contract for supply of particular goods, you incurred losses (the cost of return postage) due to their underperformance, they need to make you whole.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 7:25:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I've purchased several small parts from shark over the last couple of years.  Only issue I ever had he took care of.  I had ordered a Colt selector and he sent me a different one.  Emailed him and he had the correct one shipped to me that same day and asked me to just throw the incorrect one in a stamped envelope and mail back when I had a chance.
View Quote

I can't imagine that was an accident.  One or two times, sure.  With the number of complaints coming out of such a small shop, its more likely standard practice.  Charge the person for the $50 item, mail them the $0.50 one.  If they happen to catch you and say something, just play like it slipped through the cracks.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 8:39:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You posted a review before receiving the part(s)? Good luck, bud.
View Quote

I was posting about the customer service. To be honest before this thread I'd only seen a few positive reviews and they were highly recommended by another member here.

As far as the item goes it will be here today so I'll see if the item lives up to expectations pretty soon.

Link Posted: 10/17/2022 8:54:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Tracking says the carry handle I ordered is out for delivery today. I ordered it Friday so the promise of expedited shipping has been kept.

I'll post again tonight after I check it out.

I never imagined my post about my interaction with SAC would turn out this way. The member that recommended them says he's only had good experiences himself. Going back and searching for reviews again still shows good ones but they are, as others have mentioned, older.

The comms were great and promises (so far) have been kept. Let's just see what arrives later.

I'll let y'all know.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 10:51:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The comms were great
View Quote

See if he'll swing by here and address the past customers who feel they've been ripped off.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 11:16:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

See if he'll swing by here and address the past customers who feel they've been ripped off.
View Quote

Definitely feel like I kicked a hornets nest.

Been reading other threads that talk about people getting broken parts, returning parts for refund and getting ghosted, receiving used pars that were advertised as new old stock, FN stock kits with Chinese parts, etc.

Yes, I was very pleased with the comms and how I was treated. However if the parts sent are not as advertised all of that means nothing.

Waiting for my part to show up to make my personal final judgment on my this order but with everything I've seen from members here even if the part is beyond expectations I honestly don't think I'd roll the dice a second time.

Link Posted: 10/17/2022 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
LINK

Mixed reviews.
View Quote

Not a fan.  Perhaps one day I'll get those Colt parts I ordered and paid for in October of 2020; I guess Shark Arms needed that cash more than I did.  The email responses I received were pathetic; never again.

Link Posted: 10/17/2022 1:01:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Chris is like a used car salesman, his site looks like he has schizophrenia.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top