Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/13/2024 8:13:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: playinARound]
There are lots of AR-10s but accuracy is what I am after without having to go to some massive bull barrel set up. I’m wanting to keep to 308. I’ve been thinking about an Aero M5 build using a Rainier Arms Match barrel.  

Will the Rainier Arms barrel get under 1 MOA? Yes, I will have a good scope and Geissele trigger.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:45:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By playinARound:
There are lots of AR-10s but accuracy is what I am after without having to go to some massive bull barrel set up. I’m wanting to keep to 308. I’ve been thinking about an Aero M5 build using a Rainier Arms Match barrel.  

Will the Rainier Arms barrel get under 1 MOA? Yes, I will have a good scope and Geissele trigger.
View Quote

No experience with the Rainer Arms Match barrel.

I can say my Wilson Combat Super Sniper is sub-MOA on 5 shot groups, haven’t shot a 10 shot group with it, though I should.  It’s paired with an Aero receiver set.

I’d add to that, I was about .7 MOA with Norma Golden Target, which is decent ammo, but only tried one weight, I’m sure if I experimented I could find something that would shoot even better.

Not sure if that’s overly helpful, but at least shows you it’s doable with Aero receivers and a quality barrel.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top