Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/17/2024 7:48:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tstetz]
I got an email over the weekend from BK Firearms that they're doing A2 rifles and carbines of various configs. Looks like M16A2 marked lowers although I wish there was a better close up of those.

Oh, and they're saying Colt Gray finishes!

I've ordered parts from them before and thought prices were good, and shipping and customer service were good. Veteran owned I believe as well.

I typically build, but I'd like to see what these look like.

BK Firearms Retro A2s

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 8:37:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Found a lower pic where they list the lowers for sale on their own.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 4:25:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I check them for sales on a regular basis.  Many of their "branded" parts were 20% off last week.  They could still be.  They've had the A2 stuff up on their website for a few weeks now.  The lowers are on sale for about $90.

I ordered some small parts from them last Tuesday, all BKF brand (20% off).  Shipping was free.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 6:29:29 PM EDT
[#3]
20% is still going. I ordered a bunch of LPK's and some buffer tubes and springs and stuff.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 4:10:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I have one of their M4 uppers and am happy to take pics. What’s the best way to post them?
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:22:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#5]
From the pictures it looks like they used the cheapest furniture for these that they could... Would need replaced.

The A2 stock doesn't look bad, but it probably is based on the A2 handguards, A2 pistol grips and the commercial looking M4 stock.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:32:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I received one of the grey A2 lowers last week, looks good and everything assembled easy so it all seems to be in spec. Color was a nice match to other Colt parts I had.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 9:31:16 AM EDT
[#7]
i ordered a couple ch, a bcg and an upper from them a few months ago. when i opened everything up it looked like someone took a grinding wheel to one of the charging handles. i sent photos of the undamaged box, every part i ordered and the damaged one, with a pic of the invoice. and they sent an rma label for the damaged one

a few weeks went by and still didnt get a replacement but after a few emails of excuses i got tracking info. they claim it was usps fault but the # they mailed me was still showing awaiting pick up. anyway after another two months of no replacement part and refusing to refund my money because usps denied their lost package claim i finally got them to refund me the $12 they didnt want to pay. i sent in the damaged part so at that point it was principal for me

doubt i would do business with them again
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 9:48:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SSG-69:
I have one of their M4 uppers and am happy to take pics. What’s the best way to post them?
View Quote

I use IMGUR.  Once you have an account, upload pics to IMGUR, click on the dot box for the picture you want to post, copy the BBC img from the drop-down, paste it into your post.
Link Posted: Today 2:02:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SSG-69] [#9]
https://imgur.com/a/l4Ay4cg

The black charging handle (7075) keyhole upper is from B King. Charging handle is separate for another project but included for contrast.

The gray (PSA/HRA) charging handle/Alcoa upper is a USGI contract CAPCO.

Natural sunlight, no edits.

Should give you a good idea of ano color.

The King’s upper is a P/W C/L fixed A2 M4 with extended A2, nice clean P/W job.

https://imgur.com/a/x49VK08

Their A2 stock body and buttplate appear good quality, although the swivel is somewhat shiny black (Taiwan oxide, guessing)

Handguards are clearly commercial but I have some fat Colt takeoffs snd some hi temp ceramic paint to cover the pin.

Overall I am pleased; upper came with a check/build sheet and a stapled bag with 2 MEN cases from test fire.

https://imgur.com/a/wHognl0
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top