Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/12/2024 12:12:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kwb377]
I recently picked up a ban-era Bushmaster with an ARMS SIR rail that also had this VFG attached. I was using a KAC grip back in the day when this set-up would have been hot, but don't recognize this grip (it has no markings).

It has a brass puck that tightens inside the aluminum rail grabber portion to secure it to the Pic rail and the grip section is made of a very dense polymer. Total length is 5". I think it's too well made to be airsoft.

Look familiar to anyone?

Link Posted: 8/12/2024 12:43:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks very much homebrew.
Link Posted: 8/12/2024 12:46:03 PM EDT
[#2]
It reminds me of an M2 charging handle that someone modded to use as a vfg... tag for the answer.
Link Posted: 8/12/2024 1:02:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KavonTN:
It reminds me of an M2 charging handle that someone modded to use as a vfg... tag for the answer.
View Quote

You may be correct.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 8:03:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:
Looks very much homebrew.
View Quote

It definitely does have that look about it 🤔
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 10:39:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kwb377] [#5]
Looks like that may be it...I wonder if someone made a run of these or if it was a one-off.

I'll try and remember to get some disassembled pics when I get home showing the aluminum rail mount and the handle threads.

Edit w/ pics:

The threaded portion is aluminum...

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top