Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/22/2024 7:14:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NTXGlocker]
Their customer service is now non-existent.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 7:29:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Weird....I have had excellent CS with them
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 8:08:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats?

Seems like you’ve written them off, so is there a point to this thread?
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 8:11:04 PM EDT
[#3]
You should cut your remaining receivers in half and post a picture?

Thatll show ‘em?
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 8:49:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I've never had a reason to use it.
Solid products in my experience.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 8:50:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, their BAR Barrel nuts are inobtanium right now……

So I solved that buy buying ANOTHER hand guard WITH the Barrel Nut and I’ll use that hand guard in the future WHEN I can get the barrel nut!

That’s showing them!!!!!

Nevermind they’re behind enemy lines in the people’s republic of Washingtonstan…..
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 9:18:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By NTXGlocker:
View Quote
Well, whatever you do, don't explain what problem got you to this point.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 9:24:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Talk about a waste of site resources, Sheesh.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 9:25:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 9:30:08 PM EDT
[#9]
They've been good to me so far.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 9:30:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 9:44:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 10:03:07 PM EDT
[#12]
My 2 AP rifles run well, have not needed Customer Service.

What is the issue??
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 10:30:57 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

@NTXGlocker what you got going on?

I have a bunch of their stuff. Only had to deal with customer service once and it was a little annoying as they did not believe me when I told them one of their hand guards was drilled wrong. But aside from that tiny little SNAFU I like their products.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 10:37:28 PM EDT
[#14]
I ordered an adjustable gas block on 2/21, still hasn’t shipped, the ETA just keeps extending at two week intervals.

I’m pretty pissed.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 11:08:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bowhntr6pt] [#15]
A couple days ago I was putting a UBR stock on one of my Aero M5 rifles. When I removed the buffer and buffer spring I discovered three pieces of the spring had broken off.

It was about 5:40 EST but I called anyway... after a few minutes on hold a nice lady answered the phone and I told her why I was calling.

She took my info and said a replacement will be sent ASAP, no RMA, no cost to me, no questions asked.

Not sure one can do better than that... so OP, what are the details?

ETA- years ago after the M5 stuff came out I had issues with their bolt catch breaking and spent cases sticking to the extractor... no issues getting replacement parts quickly, one of the BCG's they replaced and didn't even want the other one back... a few passes with a file on the extractor edges and the problem was solved.

Nothing but great service from Aero when I needed them.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 11:16:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Slow down with all the details, OP, information overload.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 11:21:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 3:11:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 6:48:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bfoosh06:

@NTXGlocker

May I ask why ?

I just sent a request to Aero for some spare parts ( not on their webpage ) .
Your comment, makes me wonder how they will respond.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bfoosh06:

@NTXGlocker

May I ask why ?

I just sent a request to Aero for some spare parts ( not on their webpage ) .
Your comment, makes me wonder how they will respond.

I bet it’s because they stamp all their lowers with a headless man taking a dump.
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 7:34:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FoxValleyTacDriver] [#20]
View Quote

My last experience was pretty bad.

Had an Aero solus arrive brand new with a broken bolt out of the box.

They have no phone line to call and talk to a person. The live chat guys told me to go fill out a warranty ticket on the website. I filled out a ticket. Didn't get a response or confirmation that they recieved my ticket for two weeks. I kept checking in with the live chat because that's the only way to communicate with them, and they kept telling me they have no communication with the warranty department on tickets and no eta on when they'd get back to me.

It took them about a month to get me an rma sticker, and about two months in total to get it back to me.

Communication really is awful. Their ticket system seems barely functional and the employees in the live chat appear to have no lines of communication with the warranty team to keep the customer informed of where they are in the process.

I have talked up Aero for years, have SBRs and NFA items from them. Been my go to lowers for builds. But OP is correct they need to work on their customer service. Any other major manufacture will have an RMA label emailed to you same day. Not a month later.
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 8:05:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FoxValleyTacDriver] [#21]
Originally Posted By Bowhntr6pt:
A couple days ago I was putting a UBR stock on one of my Aero M5 rifles. When I removed the buffer and buffer spring I discovered three pieces of the spring had broken off.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q70/923/nA3hfL.jpg

It was about 5:40 EST but I called anyway... after a few minutes on hold a nice lady answered the phone and I told her why I was calling.

She took my info and said a replacement will be sent ASAP, no RMA, no cost to me, no questions asked.

Not sure one can do better than that... so OP, what are the details?

ETA- years ago after the M5 stuff came out I had issues with their bolt catch breaking and spent cases sticking to the extractor... no issues getting replacement parts quickly, one of the BCG's they replaced and didn't even want the other one back... a few passes with a file on the extractor edges and the problem was solved.

Nothing but great service from Aero when I needed them.
View Quote

When I was dealing with them they were no longer taking phone calls, the number had a recording stating that and it directed you to use their live chat.

I asked the live chat guys if there was a person I could call and he told me they weren't taking calls.

This was a couple months ago though. Maybe they realized that was a bad idea.
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 8:55:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By FoxValleyTacDriver:

My last experience was pretty bad.

Had an Aero solus arrive brand new with a broken bolt out of the box.

They have no phone line to call and talk to a person. The live chat guys told me to go fill out a warranty ticket on the website. I filled out a ticket. Didn't get a response or confirmation that they recieved my ticket for two weeks. I kept checking in with the live chat because that's the only way to communicate with them, and they kept telling me they have no communication with the warranty department on tickets and no eta on when they'd get back to me.

It took them about a month to get me an rma sticker, and about two months in total to get it back to me.

Communication really is awful. Their ticket system seems barely functional and the employees in the live chat appear to have no lines of communication with the warranty team to keep the customer informed of where they are in the process.

I have talked up Aero for years, have SBRs and NFA items from them. Been my go to lowers for builds. But OP is correct they need to work on their customer service. Any other major manufacture will have an RMA label emailed to you same day. Not a month later.
View Quote

That's pretty discouraging, especially when a company's cataloge is blowing up, releasing a "pro line" of duty grade rifles and also forsake CS in thr process..

OP you might have something, but how damn you came off as a 7 year old rolling on the floor because the happy mean had a Cinderella instead of a john smith.
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 11:33:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By FoxValleyTacDriver:

When I was dealing with them they were no longer taking phone calls, the number had a recording stating that and it directed you to use their live chat.

I asked the live chat guys if there was a person I could call and he told me they weren't taking calls.

This was a couple months ago though. Maybe they realized that was a bad idea.
View Quote

Interesting... because a week ago I got an Atlas Rail delivered and I thought the shim pack was missing. Once again I called and got a guy on the phone.

I will say this... I always hit the option to PLACE AN ORDER... that way, someone is likely to answer.

So in my experiences, two calls in less than two weeks and excellent service both times.
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 12:40:16 PM EDT
[#24]
not tech discussion
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top