Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2024 2:28:09 PM EDT
I have seen these on Gun magazine warehouse and a few other sites, has anyone tried these yet? Range reports?
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:59:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a few of them but have not tried them out yet. Their transparent AR mags seem, for the most part, to be reliable and sturdy.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:08:13 AM EDT
[#2]
have a few. I wouldn't trust my life to them but for range mags they work just fine.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:11:09 AM EDT
[#3]
So where have they failed that you would not trust them with your life? I have 3 but have yet to try them. They feel as well made as any other polymer magazine I have.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:29:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1-75Ranger:
So where have they failed that you would not trust them with your life? I have 3 but have yet to try them. They feel as well made as any other polymer magazine I have.
View Quote

I use the current cheap ones (donno what gen) as my range  beater mags.  Funny thing - they never fail - ever.  I totally trust them.  More than PMag or GI even.

Their pistol mags suck tho.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:04:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:

I use the current cheap ones (donno what gen) as my range  beater mags.  Funny thing - they never fail - ever.  I totally trust them.  More than PMag or GI even.
View Quote
I got some when I think Botach had em for like 6:99. Not sure on the gen either. but they have not given me a single problem either lol.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 5:29:18 AM EDT
[#6]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1-75Ranger:

I have 15 or so of the AR mags. They work great. Zero problems. Same with the 10 or so Glock 17 17 rd mags. No problems at all.
Need to get a few of these Gen 2 AR mags to try out.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:00:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I've not had problems with mine, but still use Magpul and GIs for "serious" purposes.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top