User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2024 1:19:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I just ordered one of these vice the one with the magpul brace.  Has anyone shot one on a CAR15 for more than 20 rounds?
Link Posted: 8/30/2024 9:58:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By aftac:
I just ordered one of these vice the one with the magpul brace.  Has anyone shot one on a CAR15 for more than 20 rounds?
View Quote
Sadly no.  Laid up most of the summer and now the wife has had surgery so I've barely gotten out.
Link Posted: 8/30/2024 10:26:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By aftac:
View Quote

Yep, I ran about 100 rounds of .300 Blackout super sonics through my N23 with the brace without any discomfort.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top