Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/12/2024 3:36:55 AM EDT

Who makes the hk clone magazine ? Kci ? I know their is a clone of that mag but forget who makes it
Link Posted: 8/12/2024 9:18:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I found out they are NOT High Realiablity Mags.  Too easy damaged and heavy.  I was issued them and carried them back in 03/04' in Iraq.
Link Posted: 8/12/2024 1:22:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Great for M249 emergency mags, not so great for everyday rough and tumble lifestyle.
Link Posted: 8/12/2024 1:53:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Small_white_D:

Who makes the hk clone magazine ? Kci ? I know their is a clone of that mag but forget who makes it
View Quote

Probably as good a guess as any. The floorplate on mine is marked American Tactical but I have seen them being sold as other brand names too. There is a "K" stamped in the metal at the magazine catch area on mine. They were cheap so I bought a couple just for the novelty.
Link Posted: 8/12/2024 3:23:09 PM EDT
[#4]
KCI did at one point in time.

Link Posted: 8/12/2024 3:48:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By j3_:

Probably as good a guess as any. The floorplate on mine is marked American Tactical but I have seen them being sold as other brand names too. There is a "K" stamped in the metal at the magazine catch area on mine. They were cheap so I bought a couple just for the novelty.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By j3_:
Originally Posted By Small_white_D:

Same I have 3 they all have k stamped on them but nothing on the floor plate of them
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 6:17:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
I found out they are NOT High Realiablity Mags.  Too easy damaged and heavy.  I was issued them and carried them back in 03/04' in Iraq.
View Quote

At a point advisors were required to carry 13 magazines, and when they were HKs, that was heavy.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top