Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/24/2024 9:59:32 AM EDT
It seems like this stock is not very popular? This is one of my fav stock.. I owned 4 AR's and all 4 have the MFT minimalist extreme duty stock. I like the first version but it seems like the 2nd version is of better quality but I rarely see people rocking the extreme duty stock. Most of the videos on youtube of this stock is from 10 years ago. It seems like brands such as magpul is more popular.

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 10:02:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I dislike how the stock catches on things in use. Otherwise it's well made & lightweight.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 11:19:16 AM EDT
[#2]
If you wear body armor with shoulder straps or try to maneuver the rifle in a car with seat belts, that hook will grab on to everything. Even a sling will get wrapped around it. For that reason, I sold mine pretty fast after trying it out.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Good for LW builds, I liked them but yeah the hook hangs on things, even pockets on a hoodie etc. I've found a different stock for LW builds.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:38:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I really like them.  The hook has not caught up on things for me, though I do my shooting out in the woods and generally keep the stock on my chest and pivot the gun around it so it has little chance to catch things.

Its grippy enough for my tastes and I like the leg of the hook as I can move it around to get the best location depending upon what I'm wearing and what position I'm in.
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 1:26:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Everyone likes what they like....so go ahead and like what you want.

Freedom of choice is scary yo.....

Link Posted: 7/25/2024 8:51:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't worry about what others like if it works for you. I like the Colt/Rogers Super Stock. It's very light and locks up solid, but most of the fashionistas at Arfcom hate it because it's "ugly."
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top