Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 584 of 1568)
Page / 1568
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 4:02:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AmericanCheese] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

This is a sweet B1....I can send you a new KAC panel so you don't have to play legos with all those two ribers.

And yes, that shit is moving!!!  
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 4:12:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Petes1552:

Am I crazy or is that moving?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Woah wtf, it actually is moving.

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 4:13:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:

I don't remember that from back in the day. New addition?

Also- good to see you recovered from your tragic boating accident, and needs a Colt A1 or Colt A2 PG. Hopefully you didn't send me your only Colt A2 grip.
View All Quotes

Also- good to see you recovered from your tragic boating accident, and needs a Colt A1 or Colt A2 PG. Hopefully you didn't send me your only Colt A2 grip.

Nah... That pic is from a while back. I loved the look but hated the slop on the RIS. I ended up selling the upper and using the lower for an IDF clone. I was digging around in some parts bins the other day and found another Colt A1 grip so maybe that is a way of the MK18 Gods telling me to try another MOD 0 build. If I do it again, I'm definitely using the SAS lower rail though.

IDF build:

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 4:18:15 PM EDT
[#4]
You guys need to get some sleep...

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 4:19:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By PFran42:

Nah... That pic is from a while back. I loved the look but hated the slop on the RIS. I ended up selling the upper and using the lower for an IDF clone. I was digging around in some parts bins the other day and found another Colt A1 grip so maybe that is a way of the MK18 Gods telling me to try another MOD 0 build. If I do it again, I'm definitely using the SAS lower rail though.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Ac_WOwp7ebpGWGw8z0g7o1ket-iyRmE-jFkeKhz8p5rMWwJg8BzR5KDMEd1vl-sps1CiYsu-0trj5wTDJXZC1ui_Nh-Yu-waGhdaVVLL2GR5Owo5B5CVtHcl15NcwhnIzq7Mn1rCTsExmf4cK-PQR2m_oewo0A7HDqyS2ewel7CbSypSfAOV6DP6U-iUlID8ZDA7rApHozg2UYaUrh9Kfu9Kp1ao7QrosPix88_N4OaD3kYYfrSZ7w6FkCOi0Erdm6wXl2MSWENYoV7MAlm9K1DKo961OnH81ExMtPf5Fjfl5k6xHREJB1LK_EJe8RqDVRjB5vgmkEaNpPtCmSKwYambrNizkPwbgKhbzOzjGY4GmU5ffYWgJb4AfUyg6dwuZt1dAxZ77Pz6gwcZA--GuvgO3dp4ISFEGhazJatpAoEEueKYxx6v5_FwANsaPEUwEiJ4CG5JH5J3z7NUkvtNKLBLI37FDM0taGn5eQOsDmg9XDdZCYq3__NGxZNhaCf0ZiuGoN6XIPA1mu0qI5Gk9zUrm19iGSB2OKckYQQytpPy=w1973-h1475-no

IDF build:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LuBaEy3pFINsGQ3d6U_R_GTpVTGfYy6QM4BRdoJ6xV1LuPurn9IaxkFYa0O_akngmKhKko86WAwlDuzazgKJRdZNTKXFZMFIr9TVWewTUIaVFC2QHTVX2v7Vneqs9pl0CJ4_1k7XAe2e8yMZngZ1KxyW2cTRGLgN-sgIrZd2yI0vnTKXJO65REImABYNV4tiaZSmOHy1biC4au_9qsacr-1kv4eBttMuNRyoewoa_mZt_QKharF2PT-qdx8oKQtqspbnFy7KArtSnIWxXUpfaPtYet5Tl5qrLZuJXHVEXQ0DDBfBMrJ-SvRFpHUI70u4a383dWUhAc7US5DN2fBF3fnwnuL-pnjOGNYDAHOXLxgBEjAtLObcG4IDoIvsP_LtcluCAntKhIWTvlmA7kpa9kEBvIqg9M9PTUvlzEGE0rZaobFWV_e8NzJH2WbHyQf22ZxMByqHLLIGHUE2Yuvxk6AFhxm7ee3n_rttilvj9IlzayvQmlTcyrqho-8-pq1nVw5IJ5RqSTxYlVIZUW-SUHBAxInBnWZGBZBY0UGETxQD=w2258-h1270-no

View All Quotes

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Ac_WOwp7ebpGWGw8z0g7o1ket-iyRmE-jFkeKhz8p5rMWwJg8BzR5KDMEd1vl-sps1CiYsu-0trj5wTDJXZC1ui_Nh-Yu-waGhdaVVLL2GR5Owo5B5CVtHcl15NcwhnIzq7Mn1rCTsExmf4cK-PQR2m_oewo0A7HDqyS2ewel7CbSypSfAOV6DP6U-iUlID8ZDA7rApHozg2UYaUrh9Kfu9Kp1ao7QrosPix88_N4OaD3kYYfrSZ7w6FkCOi0Erdm6wXl2MSWENYoV7MAlm9K1DKo961OnH81ExMtPf5Fjfl5k6xHREJB1LK_EJe8RqDVRjB5vgmkEaNpPtCmSKwYambrNizkPwbgKhbzOzjGY4GmU5ffYWgJb4AfUyg6dwuZt1dAxZ77Pz6gwcZA--GuvgO3dp4ISFEGhazJatpAoEEueKYxx6v5_FwANsaPEUwEiJ4CG5JH5J3z7NUkvtNKLBLI37FDM0taGn5eQOsDmg9XDdZCYq3__NGxZNhaCf0ZiuGoN6XIPA1mu0qI5Gk9zUrm19iGSB2OKckYQQytpPy=w1973-h1475-no

IDF build:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LuBaEy3pFINsGQ3d6U_R_GTpVTGfYy6QM4BRdoJ6xV1LuPurn9IaxkFYa0O_akngmKhKko86WAwlDuzazgKJRdZNTKXFZMFIr9TVWewTUIaVFC2QHTVX2v7Vneqs9pl0CJ4_1k7XAe2e8yMZngZ1KxyW2cTRGLgN-sgIrZd2yI0vnTKXJO65REImABYNV4tiaZSmOHy1biC4au_9qsacr-1kv4eBttMuNRyoewoa_mZt_QKharF2PT-qdx8oKQtqspbnFy7KArtSnIWxXUpfaPtYet5Tl5qrLZuJXHVEXQ0DDBfBMrJ-SvRFpHUI70u4a383dWUhAc7US5DN2fBF3fnwnuL-pnjOGNYDAHOXLxgBEjAtLObcG4IDoIvsP_LtcluCAntKhIWTvlmA7kpa9kEBvIqg9M9PTUvlzEGE0rZaobFWV_e8NzJH2WbHyQf22ZxMByqHLLIGHUE2Yuvxk6AFhxm7ee3n_rttilvj9IlzayvQmlTcyrqho-8-pq1nVw5IJ5RqSTxYlVIZUW-SUHBAxInBnWZGBZBY0UGETxQD=w2258-h1270-no

Now I remember it. The "blood splatter" pic.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 4:51:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 4:54:36 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes

It's "moving" on my phone as well.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 4:57:19 PM EDT
[#9]
That question is like asking how does everyone like freedom.  
'MERCA

LOL  I thought someone would say that.  I don't know much about them but I will have to do some reading.  I just wonder if they are really 2 grand awesome.  I do want one though.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 4:59:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By RudyJScooty:
'MERCA

LOL  I thought someone would say that.  I don't know much about them but I will have to do some reading.  I just wonder if they are really 2 grand awesome.  I do want one though.
View Quote

If they had decent eye relief, they'd be tits.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:01:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By RudyJScooty:
'MERCA

View Quote

The glass is amazing. As in more clear than naked eye vision amazing.
Eye relief could be better, but is still much better than the TA01NSN/TA31RCO's.
And of course the 1-4x variability is the shizznat.

The drop is calculated for the 14.5 barrel though, but who cares. When I snag one it's going on my 14.5 Block 2, and EOTech will remain on my CQBR because of its intended role, and no miscalculated drop to worry about with an RDS.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:08:29 PM EDT
[#12]
I couldn't make the challenge deadline.  Just got CONUS

And Milspec, your barrel will be on its way shortly.

In the mean time...Need to get to the range.

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By H1H0AG:

<a href="http://s484.photobucket.com/user/h1h0ag/media/IMG_1813_zpshtw8oun2.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr201/h1h0ag/IMG_1813_zpshtw8oun2.jpg</a>
View Quote

Sweet sweeet. I'll put an extension on the challenge buddy. Go ahead and shoot it, I'll post the rule list again after this post, and welcome home!

What's up with the 203 irons? You got an M203 I don't know about?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:16:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MILSPEC556] [#14]
CUTOFF DATE EXTENSION ADDED.

*******FINAL REVISION*******
*******OFFHAND CQBR CHALLEGE*******

When you guys post your results, I'll need the following- (I'll keep it minimal since we all know the ground rules, and that ONLY CQBR's can be used)

* Your barrel brand and length

* Optic used

* Ammunition used (refer to rule list for challenge legal ammo)

* Your smallest group size of the three targets

* Your AVERAGED total score of the three targets

(for the dumb dumbs, you add the total score of all hits on all 3 targets, and divide by the amount of targets used (3) ) This averaged total is out of 100 possible points.

If anybody wants anything else added to the score card, let me know. I'm open to anything that isn't a given, meaning we don't need distance, shooting position etc, as these are constants.

*******MILSPEC556'S OFFHAND CQBR CHALLENGE RULE LIST*******

If these rules don't work for everyone for some reason, let me know. 

-50 yards 
-10 rounds 
-10 seconds (time begins with first shot) 
-IPSC paper or cardboard target
-Standing position 
-CQBR clone with appropriate optic or irons 
-Only the following types of ammunition may be used (some form of commercial load advertised as such)- M855, M193, Mk262, Mk318 (tell me if I am missing something) 

Scoring as follows: 

Possible score of 100/100. 

Hits in the A zone are 10 pts each. B is 9, C is 8, D is 7. 

Shots that do not impact the target receive a score of 0. 

Shooters will shoot three separate clean targets, score them and use the average of all three as their score here. This is intended to mitigate the "luck" factor that Stoner mentioned previously. 

Ex: a 90/100, a 97/100 and a 99/100 will give you a score of 95.3/100. 

Ties go to the shooter with the SINGLE smallest group out of their three.

* Challenge ends 31DEC15

IPSC TARGET ONLY YOU FILTHY ANIMALS
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:20:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Sweet sweeet. I'll put an extension on the challenge buddy. Go ahead and shoot it, I'll post the rule list again after this post, and welcome home!

View All Quotes

<a href="http://s484.photobucket.com/user/h1h0ag/media/IMG_1813_zpshtw8oun2.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr201/h1h0ag/IMG_1813_zpshtw8oun2.jpg</a>

Thanks.

And it's in jail.....
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:24:34 PM EDT
[#16]

Thanks.

And it's in jail.....
View All Quotes

Thanks.

And it's in jail.....

Sheeeeit. At least you're spending your deployment money wisely.
MILSPEC needs an M203 and a cargo ship of 40 mike mike H.E.'s.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:54:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Augee] [#17]

<massive URL snipped>
View All Quotes

<massive URL snipped>

I like the fact that you can see the rifle's balance change and it get top-heavier with the ELCAN installed vice the EOTech.  

Whatcha got Velcro'ed to the side of your Ops-Core there?  Is that an illuminator?  A camera?  

I like my Contour, but it's big... and night NOT NV capable.  

Just finished up my Base Jump conversion, just waiting on finishing pieces (new Velcro, helmet cover, etc.):

~Augee
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#18]
This challenge has one flaw that I cannot get my head around....you actually have to shoot

That blood B1 picture is really disturbing btw
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 6:40:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 6:52:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 7:10:37 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

It's moving.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Why did I sell my PVS-14 and ATPIAL-C? Those are currently the two pieces of kit I most want, but after a six figure new home purchase down payment/remodel, I now need to sell some shit to be able to afford them again.

This is a PSA to you guys around here...do not sell your gear unless you really really know that you'll have no need/interest in it again.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 7:18:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By AR-Ryan21:
Why did I sell my PVS-14 and ATPIAL-C? Those are currently the two pieces of kit I most want, but after a six figure new home purchase down payment/remodel, I now need to sell some shit to be able to afford them again.

This is a PSA to you guys around here...do not sell your gear unless you really really know that you'll have no need/interest in it again.
View Quote

If you buy them again you're going to sell them again.....and you know I'm right. You have a keeping things problem.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 7:24:40 PM EDT
[#24]

If you buy them again you're going to sell them again.....and you know I'm right. You have a keeping things problem.
View All Quotes

Nah. Only black rifle things I've had a problem keeping have been 14.5" B2 uppers. Those days are all over for good now though.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 7:26:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Nah. Only black rifle things I've had a problem keeping have been 14.5" B2 uppers. Those days are all over for good now though.
View All Quotes

Mark my words. I don't think you'll have them for a month when you do buy them again.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 7:27:16 PM EDT
[#26]
::shrug::

Look at it as a step in the right direction of the inevitability of getting dual tubes.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Augee:
::shrug::

Look at it as a step in the right direction of the inevitability of getting dual tubes.  

~Augee
View Quote

That's what worries me. Dropping the coin on another 14, and then realizing I should've went with a dual tube setup.

Are bridged 14s any worse off than a comparably priced factory dual tube kit, Augee?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 7:40:08 PM EDT
[#28]

I like the fact that you can see the rifle's balance change and it get top-heavier with the ELCAN installed vice the EOTech.  

Whatcha got Velcro'ed to the side of your Ops-Core there?  Is that an illuminator?  A camera?  

I like my Contour, but it's big... and night NV capable.  

Just finished up my Base Jump conversion, just waiting on finishing pieces (new Velcro, helmet cover, etc.):

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/85146CA5-BFC4-4F3A-B998-88EDBED270A6_zps7ysi6rwg.jpg

~Augee
View All Quotes

<massive URL snipped>

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/85146CA5-BFC4-4F3A-B998-88EDBED270A6_zps7ysi6rwg.jpg

~Augee

Helmet camera.  Old one from my first deployment, still works so I can't bring myself to buy a new one.  As always I am jealous of your dual tubes.  I run dual 14s, it's heavier, but I like the versatility.  Yes there are better options out there, but I already paid for these

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 7:48:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MILSPEC556] [#29]

Helmet camera.  Old one from my first deployment, still works so I can't bring myself to buy a new one.  As always I am jealous of your dual tubes.  I run dual 14s, it's heavier, but I like the versatility.  Yes there are better options out there, but I already paid for these

View All Quotes

<massive URL snipped>

~Augee

Shit bro, better than nothing. I still only have an ITT housing of a PVS14. Don't even have the power supply.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 7:53:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Does anyone here have an FDE WMX200 or elcan they're looking to get rid of?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 7:54:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By JP6:
Does anyone here have an FDE WMX200 or elcan they're looking to get rid of?
View Quote

If you have a Mk12 Mod 1 upper pfran is getting rid of this elcan (to trade for the mod 1 upper)
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 7:55:35 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

~Augee

Oh hell, I meant NOT NV capable, not "night NV capable," whatever that means.  

Just FYSA again - the Contour is NOT NV capable.  

I do like the smaller form factor of that camera, though - like I said, the Contour is pretty large.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:02:07 PM EDT
[#33]

I do like the smaller form factor of that camera, though - like I said, the Contour is pretty large.  

~Augee
View All Quotes

~Augee

~Augee

Do not assume it is sleek, there is a wire leading from the rear of that.... Ya, it leads to the main camera housed on my PC.  That is merely the lens, it was originally purchased in like 2005/6 I think.  

Many better options nowadays.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:07:06 PM EDT
[#34]

Are bridged 14s any worse off than a comparably priced factory dual tube kit, Augee?
View Quote

IMHO, with the availability of the MOD-3s, yes.  Far worse off.  

Basically, if you get the manual gain MOD-3s, the monocular will do everything that the PVS-14 does, but lighter, stronger, and shorter.  The only reason to go with a PVS-14 is if you just absolutely must have the PVS-14 form factor and/or must use a AA battery.  

The more common/cheaper version of the MOD-3 does give up variable gain, but most people seem to agree that it's not a bad trade-off for everything else you get, though if you really need it, as I mentioned, a manual gain version is available.  

Beyond that, the bridged PVS-14s are much heavier, close to the weight of a GPNVG-18, with none of the capabilities you get for the weight, and they can't be collimated to one another (the images from both tubes brought into alignment with one another), which, if it's off, can give you bad headaches, make it uncomfortable to look through/wear the dual setup after a while.  

Plus, the MOD-3 monoculars are compatible with PVS-14 accessories, so you should (haven't tested it yet) still hypothetically be able to get a Wilcox dual bridge if you wanted to say run a MOD-3 NV monocular and an IR Patrol thermal monocular together.  

This is not to say that dual-14s are bad, I ran such a setup for a while before the MOD-3s were available, so you can make 'em work... I just don't see a whole lot of reason to unless you already have two PVS-14s and don't want to pay the money to get them shipped (can get expensive depending on what carrier you want to use and how much insurance you want to put on it) and converted.  

So I can see wanting not to bother and just buying a bridge if you already have PVS-14(s), but starting from scratch - I would just jump straight into the MOD-3.  There are a couple of vendors, IIRC, that will let you buy them as a monocular as well, so you can get into them piece by piece, though again, when you do final assembly, I would either learn to collimate them yourself, or invest in sending them to someone to have them collimated.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:11:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Thanks, Augee.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:13:57 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

You gon learn tonight, monica.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:20:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Got some new goodies and new stocks in today. Hard time finding one of them
Eventually the top setup will be on the bottom receiver

Cell pic
" />
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:22:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Hey, here's a pic of the "machined parts" that I had said I would put up for the Challenge winner.  Turbineboiler........they're yours if you want them............IM me your mailing addy.     ..........and since the Challenge has been extended, IF Tb's score is topped, I'll extend the prize package to whom ever......who ever......(.what ever is correct grammer)  bests his score.
  If you don't know, it's a Delrin magwell block to mount your lower in a vice, and a Delrin "link"........used to hold your AR in the upper/lower open position......for cleaning........not that anyone in this thread actually cleans their carbine.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:29:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Do not assume it is sleek, there is a wire leading from the rear of that.... Ya, it leads to the main camera housed on my PC.  That is merely the lens, it was originally purchased in like 2005/6 I think.  

View Quote

Fair enough.  

I have wondered why there isn't a helmet mounted camera option that is similar, but wired to a camera in a pouch so that it could be mounted like a counterweight.  

I think it's in part because it would just be a limited application setup, versus a wide-market "action" camera like the Contour or GoPro, but I think it would be worthwhile.  

What I'm really itching for, however, is an NV capable helmet camera, whether wired to look through the NODs, or just one that hangs out on the helmet itself.  Lots of teasers and promising prototypes, but nothing to market yet, the only "readily available" version I'm aware of is the Wilcox Industries MHRS... at close to $6,000.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:33:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Stoner25mkiv:
Hey, here's a pic of the "machined parts" that I had said I would put up for the Challenge winner.  Turbineboiler........they're yours if you want them............IM me your mailing addy.     ..........and since the Challenge has been extended, IF Tb's score is topped, I'll extend the prize package to whom ever......who ever......(.what ever is correct grammer)  bests his score.
  If you don't know, it's a Delrin magwell block to mount your lower in a vice, and a Delrin "link"........used to hold your AR in the upper/lower open position......for cleaning........not that anyone in this thread actually cleans their carbine.
http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz327/T00lmanii/challenge%20prize_zpsmsoj3fba.png
View Quote

Very cool of you stoner. Boiler deserves one even though the challenge is extended.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:37:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Anyone here ran vltor a5 system suppressed on a dd commercial 10.3 ? If so how did it run and what buffer weight.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:39:24 PM EDT
[#42]

Fair enough.  

I have wondered why there isn't a helmet mounted camera option that is similar, but wired to a camera in a pouch so that it could be mounted like a counterweight.  

I think it's in part because it would just be a limited application setup, versus a wide-market "action" camera like the Contour or GoPro, but I think it would be worthwhile.  

What I'm really itching for, however, is an NV capable helmet camera, whether wired to look through the NODs, or just one that hangs out on the helmet itself.  Lots of teasers and promising prototypes, but nothing to market yet, the only "readily available" version I'm aware of is the Wilcox Industries MHRS... at close to $6,000.  

~Augee
View All Quotes

Fair enough.  

~Augee

Been searching for years.  And NV compatible would be stellar.  The MHRS is stupid pricey, but I like the concept.  I debated throwing my base camera into a mount like a counter weight.  But still bigger than I wanted.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:39:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Patchgunner:
Anyone here ran vltor a5 system suppressed on a dd commercial 10.3 ? If so how did it run and what buffer weight.
View Quote

Brodband did, now get yo clone incorrect ass outta my thread!

Just kidding.

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:40:36 PM EDT
[#44]

Very cool of you stoner. Boiler deserves one even though the challenge is extended.
View All Quotes
http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz327/T00lmanii/challenge%20prize_zpsmsoj3fba.png

.............well.................I think that is what I said, maybe I was not clear.  One set to Turbineboiler, and another to anyone that beats his score by the Dec. deadline.....might have to remind me come the end of Dec.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:45:02 PM EDT
[#45]

.............well.................I think that is what I said, maybe I was not clear.  One set to Turbineboiler, and another to anyone that beats his score by the Dec. deadline.....might have to remind me come the end of Dec.
View All Quotes

You misread it. I was agreeing with what you Originally said.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:47:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By MNRidesHonda:

I'm interested. PM en route.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MNRidesHonda:
Originally Posted By pezboytate:
Anyone want to trade a like new CompM4 or TA02 for a like new FDE 553 SU-231 marked w/ box + cash?

I'm interested. PM en route.

I was considering trading my M4S for something and this would have been perfect.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:49:26 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

That freaked me out as well. Lol
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:59:24 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

It's been a long day.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:04:43 PM EDT
[#49]

It's been a long day.
View All Quotes

It's been a long day.

Tell me about it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:06:47 PM EDT
[#50]

Been searching for years.  And NV compatible would be stellar.  The MHRS is stupid pricey, but I like the concept.  I debated throwing my base camera into a mount like a counter weight.  But still bigger than I wanted.
View Quote

I'm starting to get bad ideas, damn you.  

Too many little DIY projects kicking around.  

~Augee
Page / 1568
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 584 of 1568)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top