AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 969 of 1568)
Page / 1568
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:39:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By krdt:

Yep... you just tap the LPG or FSB and screw in the port size you want. It can be purchased alone or with a kit to tap the gas block. Sounds pretty handy and only about $35 for an FSB; I'm thinking about giving it a try.

http://www.blackrivertactical.com/concrete5/customtune-gas-port/
View Quote
That's brilliant if it doesn't compromise the barrel.  I like the idea of being able to report a barrel and possibly having a harder material to slow port erosion.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 2:07:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Core:

That's brilliant if it doesn't compromise the barrel.  I like the idea of being able to report a barrel and possibly having a harder material to slow port erosion.
View Quote
I don't think that's doing anything with the barrel itself. Instead you tap the gasblock and screw the insert into the gasblock, not the barrel.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 2:36:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mister_Donut] [#3]
Hey guys, what is the opinion of the collective on lowers.  Is it more important having the rollmarks as close as possible (ie Colt) or having an A1 profile?

I've managed to cobble together two Mk18 builds I'm pretty happy with, but there's a dark part in the back of my mind that's bugging me to pursue an A1 lower for one of them.

My two clones are buiilt off LE6920 lowers, I've also got a bunch of Colt Canada/Diemaco lowers but all are A2.

I like my Mod 0 but always wondered if it would it be better to have an A1 lower?

Anyway, the curiosity got to me and I started to search for one.  80% are now prohibited in Canada (I know, how fucking stupid), so that option is out.  I couldn't find an Colt A1 anywhere.  Desperation got the best of me and I did the unthinkable.  I bought a Norinco lower.

It was cheap, so I grabbed it, thinking to myself that maybe I can refinish it with the correct engravings (since 80% lowers became prohib), but even that is apparently a no-no according to Canadian law.  I'm stuck with this Norc lower and I'm wondering how shunned I would be for building a clone with it?  I think I know the answer (melt the fucker down), but figured I'd ask.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 4:26:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got the mk18 bug and am gonna start a build here soon. How incorrect would an 11.5 mod 0 be? I see DD sells their mod 1 upper at 11.5 with a mid length gas? and I've already got a few 10.5/10.3s so I kind of wanted an 11.5 to try something new.
Really can’t decide at the moment, help me spend my money ARFcom.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 4:37:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By loudxpack:
I've got the mk18 bug and am gonna start a build here soon. How incorrect would an 11.5 mod 0 be? I see DD sells their mod 1 upper at 11.5 with a mid length gas? and I've already got a few 10.5/10.3s so I kind of wanted an 11.5 to try something new.

Thanks
View Quote
Very
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 4:46:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Is there a thread for an MK18 mod 3? (or Block 3?) with the Geissele MK8 rail? Is Mod3 or Block 3 even a thing?
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 4:55:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bending_rodriguez] [#7]
Originally Posted By Mister_Donut:
Hey guys, what is the opinion of the collective on lowers.  Is it more important having the rollmarks as close as possible (ie Colt) or having an A1 profile?

I've managed to cobble together two Mk18 builds I'm pretty happy with, but there's a dark part in the back of my mind that's bugging me to pursue an A1 lower for one of them.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eoxdxxiV43A/Weu9LVzLoaI/AAAAAAAAq0U/OffYHKMij9cvsUXLyFteSzabO1W3sSZdACKgBGAs/s1600/PA212475.JPG

My two clones are buiilt off LE6920 lowers, I've also got a bunch of Colt Canada/Diemaco lowers but all are A2.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Pjcgi4z_W2A/Wcpi8Dk4VzI/AAAAAAAAqKs/_8D7S56FwSY2kK154SJxKuWnjK_HaAxZgCKgBGAs/s1600/P9251979.JPG

I like my Mod 0 but always wondered if it would it be better to have an A1 lower?

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Wad7jHE7rxQ/WZpmYZYYLMI/AAAAAAAApco/qf5hY9Rpl9QRa3k_8UrxqkgO6SRfMbT-ACKgBGAs/s1600/P8201742.JPG

Anyway, the curiosity got to me and I started to search for one.  80% are now prohibited in Canada (I know, how fucking stupid), so that option is out.  I couldn't find an Colt A1 anywhere.  Desperation got the best of me and I did the unthinkable.  I bought a Norinco lower.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-epUqOQc7MhM/WiWRYHrZnOI/AAAAAAAArlI/4r4_HD470nINMcxQd0k6k0ilRCnKhjraACKgBGAs/s1600/PC032794.JPG

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/--4AVQClHDm8/WiWRYKuHnyI/AAAAAAAArlI/08Qdl978PtA4l5AIpb6ZKvV6SHWcMDYQQCKgBGAs/s1600/PC032796.JPG

It was cheap, so I grabbed it, thinking to myself that maybe I can refinish it with the correct engravings (since 80% lowers became prohib), but even that is apparently a no-no according to Canadian law.  I'm stuck with this Norc lower and I'm wondering how shunned I would be for building a clone with it?  I think I know the answer (melt the fucker down), but figured I'd ask.
View Quote
A lower is a lower as far as the roll mark goes.  I wouldnt worry about that too much, but that’s just me(the made in china is a little annoying though).  Now the profile is definitely way more noticeable, and I agree the A1 profile looks good, is definitely distinguishable and is definitely clone correct.

I love mine
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 6:24:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:

Very
View Quote
So you’re saying get both? (Mk18 mod 0 10.3/10.5 and DD mod 1 in 11.5)

Deal
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 6:26:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Deal
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Very

Deal
You can certainly get both (I would) but there is no such thing as an 11.5 "Mk18" is what he's saying. Wouldn't fly here
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 7:03:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Thanks
View Quote
These are the stages of clone. You are at Stage I. Hang in there, and you will progress to Stage IV:

I: Clones are really cool, but I bet I can improve upon the design with an inspired build.
II. I'm disappointed with my inspired build because it just doesn't scratch the itch and no one wants to see pics of my rifle. I bet I can sub out a few parts that are more expensive for cheaper options.
III. Alright, why did I waste my money on those non-spec parts when I knew I wouldn't be pleased. I'll settle for a 90% build with some minor, non-clone subs.
IV. Alright, I admit I am powerless to resist a spec clone, and I atone for my prior sins and building crap-tier builds that neither I like not anyone else wants to see. I will now build as to-spec as I reasonably can minus getting an M16A1 lower.
V. All your clone are belong to me. I am ECPrevatte, destroyer of clones.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By bending_rodriguez:

A lower is a lower as far as the roll mark goes.  I wouldnt worry about that too much, but that’s just me(the made in china is a little annoying though).  Now the profile is definitely way more noticeable, and I agree the A1 profile looks good, is definitely distinguishable and is definitely clone correct.

I love mine
http://i65.tinypic.com/2rr2std.jpg
View Quote
You just like showing off that 3rd pin.

Can't say I don't blame you.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 7:17:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Deal
View All Quotes

Very

Deal
FIFY
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 7:19:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By BurtSaun1049:
These are the stages of clone. You are at Stage I. Hang in there, and you will progress to Stage IV:

I: Clones are really cool, but I bet I can improve upon the design with an inspired build.
II. I'm disappointed with my inspired build because it just doesn't scratch the itch and no one wants to see pics of my rifle. I bet I can sub out a few parts that are more expensive for cheaper options.
III. Alright, why did I waste my money on those non-spec parts when I knew I wouldn't be pleased. I'll settle for a 90% build with some minor, non-clone subs.
IV. Alright, I admit I am powerless to resist a spec clone, and I atone for my prior sins and building crap-tier builds that neither I like not anyone else wants to see. I will now build as to-spec as I reasonably can minus getting an M16A1 lower.
View All Quotes

Thanks

Just skip right to IV
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 7:24:15 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

I love mine

Sure he has that 3'rd pin, and its a Colt m16a1, but the Sopmod is gen 2. we all know that's where the real magik lies, not the 3rd pin (Comments soley to make myself feel relevent)
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 7:24:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MILSPEC556] [#15]
Just skip right to IV
View All Quotes

Thanks

Just skip right to IV
Let me tell ya. Not only is Burt SPOT on- so are you. I would have saved so much damn money in the long run if i had just skipped to IV. You think you're saving money by going with this BCM 14.5 upper....that DD 10.3 upper. Then by the time your gun has become Colt/ clone correct as you can currently get it, you've spent enough money to buy a 2017 vehicle building a $3,000 gun. Fuck me.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 7:27:32 PM EDT
[#16]

I love mine
View Quote
That's awesome.  Impossible to get where I am, but nice to know they're still out there.

I should do something with the A1 profile lower, but yeah, Norinco and Made In China bothers me, especially since I have Colt (A2 tho) lowers....
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 7:39:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:
Let me tell ya. Not only is Burt SPOT on- so are you. I would have saved so much damn money in the long run if i had just skipped to IV. You think you're saving money by going with this BCM 14.5 upper....that DD 10.3 upper. Then by the time your gun has become Colt/ clone correct as you can currently get it, you've spent enough money to buy a 2017 vehicle building a $3,000 gun. Fuck me.
View All Quotes

Thanks

Just skip right to IV
I didn't even start out to do a Mk18, just really liked the upper configuration but no one had them in stock. I decided to buy direct, through their "custom" program. Fuck that thing was expensive, now it's even cheaper to get into.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 7:52:55 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote
I think most of us have done the same. I remember having the same thoughts about an 11.5" bbl, or subbing out the rail on the Mk 12, etc . . . It's just never worth it, and I was always disappointed with what I built.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 8:24:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bending_rodriguez] [#19]
Originally Posted By Jlgil73:
Sure he has that 3'rd pin, and its a Colt m16a1, but the Sopmod is gen 2. we all know that's where the real magik lies, not the 3rd pin (Comments soley to make myself feel relevent)
View All Quotes

I love mine

You know it secretsquireII
I have a gen 1 b5 sopmod sitting in a buried box because it’s so damn tight on the tube it pisses me off.  But if requested I can swap it out.....or the pics of it are on the first or second Mk18 threads
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 8:51:09 PM EDT
[#20]
I have a gen 1 b5 sopmod sitting in a buried box because it’s so damn tight on the tube it pisses me off.  But if requested I can swap it out.....or the pics of it are on the first or second Mk18 threads
View All Quotes

I love mine

I made up my own little tool to reach all the way down the stock and sand some of the material. Welded a really long 1/4" bolt onto a small flap wheel and chopped the head off. Now I can chuck it in a drill and open it evenly and faster than wrapping it around a broom handle or whatnot.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 8:51:51 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

Thanks

You just saved people a lot of money.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 8:55:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dyzastr] [#22]
+1. If you are going to build a clone, go with your 10.3" barrel. If it's a colt 10.3", then you are off to a great start. But beware, clone will take over. I started looking at this thread a couple years ago when I had a 10.5 RR with a 10" DD lite rail that I would pretend was a Mk18 (though I never posted a pic of it ). Then I bought a colt 10.3" cutdown upper back in late October/ early November 2017. Now I have an all colt mk18 mod 0 that sometimes dresses as a block1, an all colt 14.5" m4, a navy eod type clone, an un-barreled colt upper, an un-barreled FN upper, 2 comp m2's, 2 rx01nsn's, 6 or 7 different block 1 surefire lights, an insight m6x, four diff Kac sights, the beginning of a block 2 with a cutdown m4 dd ris ii, and I'm seriously considering getting an anodized Fde ta31 Ecos for my block 2. I think of all the money I've spent these past months and I think it could always be worse (night vision). By the way, for any one, cost aside, would you rather have an Fde eotech exps3-0 with 3x mag, or an Fde ta31 Ecos with Fde Doctor for your b2?
Eta- knowing my impulsivity, I'm gonna get both.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 9:05:10 PM EDT
[#23]

I made up my own little tool to reach all the way down the stock and sand some of the material. Welded a really long 1/4" bolt onto a small flap wheel and chopped the head off. Now I can chuck it in a drill and open it evenly and faster than wrapping it around a broom handle or whatnot.
View Quote
I used a rounded type long file
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 9:12:45 PM EDT
[#24]
So I did some searching back - but since not an officially kosher light - what's the general consensus on a mount for an M300C light?  Lots of people using them on 18's - I see a lot of references to the Gear Sector mount, also the Surefire RM45 got a few mentions, and of course Larue, American Defense, ARMS, etc all make a picatinny rail scout mount of some sort.  And the stock thumbscrew mount of course.   Any better option or is it just a pick one deal...  Will be using with the new M300C tan and tapeswitch setup.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 9:28:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By aaron580:
View All Quotes

Had thought about going that direction at first, but I don't like the finish that they leave and it would be kinda time consuming. I spent maybe 2 minutes with my invention and it fits nice and smooth now.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 9:40:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daojag] [#26]

View Quote
VI.  When your wife says, "STFU and stop asking me what shade of taupe your sights are."
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 10:16:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By daojag:

VI.  When your wife says, "STFU and stop asking me what shade of taupe your sights are."
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 10:39:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By 556infidel:
Is there a thread for an MK18 mod 3? (or Block 3?) with the Geissele MK8 rail? Is Mod3 or Block 3 even a thing?
View Quote
No Block III or Mk18 Mod 2 but there is supposedly a 10.3" US Army Special Operations Command URG-I.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/Official-M4A1-USASOC-URG-I-Clone-and-Picture-Thread/118-722381/
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 12:14:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mister_Donut] [#29]

I think most of us have done the same. I remember having the same thoughts about an 11.5" bbl, or subbing out the rail on the Mk 12, etc . . . It's just never worth it, and I was always disappointed with what I built.
View Quote
There was a time when I thought this was an acceptable Mk18

After my rehabilitation, and after much public humiliation, I ended up with this:

I was also thinking this was passable as a block II because it had a free float hand guard:

I don't even want to do the math on how much it cost to end up here:

Link Posted: 2/23/2018 1:02:22 AM EDT
[#30]

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eoxdxxiV43A/Weu9LVzLoaI/AAAAAAAAq0U/OffYHKMij9cvsUXLyFteSzabO1W3sSZdACKgBGAs/s1600/PA212475.JPG

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Pjcgi4z_W2A/Wcpi8Dk4VzI/AAAAAAAAqKs/_8D7S56FwSY2kK154SJxKuWnjK_HaAxZgCKgBGAs/s1600/P9251979.JPG

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Wad7jHE7rxQ/WZpmYZYYLMI/AAAAAAAApco/qf5hY9Rpl9QRa3k_8UrxqkgO6SRfMbT-ACKgBGAs/s1600/P8201742.JPG

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-epUqOQc7MhM/WiWRYHrZnOI/AAAAAAAArlI/4r4_HD470nINMcxQd0k6k0ilRCnKhjraACKgBGAs/s1600/PC032794.JPG

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/--4AVQClHDm8/WiWRYKuHnyI/AAAAAAAArlI/08Qdl978PtA4l5AIpb6ZKvV6SHWcMDYQQCKgBGAs/s1600/PC032796.JPG

View Quote
Majority of the Mk18 Mod 0 lowers I've seen in the field had M4A1 lowers, only a few M16A1 lowers.  All Mk18 Mod 1 (Mk18-1) lowers were crossed out M4A1 lowers that I've seen.

CD
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 1:42:34 AM EDT
[#31]
I picked up some parts today to finish my 10.5, one of them being a knights RAS handguard Kit. but now I've decided I want to build my SBR into a MOD 0 clone, I know it's a 10.5 and maybe someday I'll have it cut down to 10.3. I have the knights rail, and a Surefire M952V for the rifle but I need to know what parts I need to change to make this SBR a more acceptable Mod 0 clone

it has a chopped carry handle rear sight if that helps any, I'm trying to keep it from looking like something a pedophile would own
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 2:32:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TNW] [#32]
Originally Posted By NicoG:
I picked up some parts today to finish my 10.5, one of them being a knights RAS handguard Kit. but now I've decided I want to build my SBR into a MOD 0 clone, I know it's a 10.5 and maybe someday I'll have it cut down to 10.3. I have the knights rail, and a Surefire M952V for the rifle but I need to know what parts I need to change to make this SBR a more acceptable Mod 0 clone

it has a chopped carry handle rear sight if that helps any, I'm trying to keep it from looking like something a pedophile would own
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/361826/20180222_220959-461522.JPG
View Quote
CQD endplate, Aimpoint in Wilcox Mount, NT4 FH, LMT Gen 1 SOPMOD/N stock, milspec Trigger guard (can’t tell if that’s a billet lower), SSA, PRI/USGI CH

Eotech is fine, I used that setup for a long time.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 2:35:41 PM EDT
[#33]
UGH what is up with Amazon and their "5 days shipping" for Prime on a lot of gun parts? I need an EOTECH G33 in TAN, 5 days and its shipped by them.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 2:40:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bending_rodriguez] [#34]
That’s actually an awesome idea and tool you came up with squire.
I might eventually try that, to get that stock going again.

The reason I don’t have a CQD rear sling plate on my m16a1 is because I don’t want the sling hook scratching on the lower.  I’d rather prevent any unnecessary damage and just mount it to the stock when it’s needed.
I also use this lower for retro clones, so the cqd plate is a no go, and combined with the above reason I have no use for it on this lower.

In case anyone is interested.....
Firing on auto is actually noticeably more comfortable with the CAR stock than it is with the sopmod.  This may sound weird because it’s definitely the opposite in semi, but I think the reason may be the width(although I’m sill not exactly sure).
Just something I picked up on recently.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 2:46:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Roadblock:
UGH what is up with Amazon and their "5 days shipping" for Prime on a lot of gun parts? I need an EOTECH G33 in TAN, 5 days and its shipped by them.
View Quote
Well, your first problem is you are buying gun parts on Amazon

Secondly, I'd bet it's still being sold/shipped by a 3rd party seller
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 3:39:23 PM EDT
[#36]

The reason I don’t have a CQD rear sling plate on my m16a1 is because I don’t want the sling hook scratching on the lower.  I’d rather prevent any unnecessary damage and just mount it to the stock when it’s needed.
I also use this lower for retro clones, so the cqd plate is a no go, and combined with the above reason I have no use for it on this lower.

Firing on auto is actually noticeably more comfortable with the CAR stock than it is with the sopmod.  This may sound weird because it’s definitely the opposite in semi, but I think the reason may be the width(although I’m sill not exactly sure).
View Quote
I've only ever shot auto with this stock:

Didn't notice much difference in confort between auto and semi.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#37]

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BRhqZjD8X8k/VB0G3t6dTXI/AAAAAAAAU5Q/rUz8FOcEhmA/s1600/P9195114.JPG

View All Quotes

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BRhqZjD8X8k/VB0G3t6dTXI/AAAAAAAAU5Q/rUz8FOcEhmA/s1600/P9195114.JPG

Ohhhhhh Caannnadaaaaa

I like your guys' CAR stock better.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 3:52:56 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote
Bug me again later tonight and I'll snap a pic of it so maybe it'll give you an idea.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:12:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aaron580] [#39]
MK18 got an upgrade today #flameon

Just waiting on the ff ras carbine to reappear. I know, I know, not CCC, but it's my 1 part that isn't 100%
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:17:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: krdt] [#40]
Ugh. My internet was down for nearly 5 days (well, 3 nights and nearly 2 full days). Did you fuckers miss me? :\.

Backstory: the internet/TV started dying around 7:00-7:30pm and then would come back on about 9:30am - which went on for three days. Finally got a tech out here yesterday and he managed to fuck it up even more than it was already; so I didn't have internet or TV at all for a day and a half. Luckily, I got another tech out today that actually knew what he was doing. The first guy replaced the bad connector from the drop to the junction box - which was the problem - but he didn't leave enough of a lead in the coax to make a proper connection. A completely simple and silly mistake that could've easily been fixed with a little attention to detail, but instead he then proceeds to spend 3 hours dicking around: installing boosters/amps in daisy chain, drilling holes in the fucking wall to backfeed the boosters, both of us staring at the cable modem to hope it would sync. All that because guy #1 didn't bother to double check his work. So, he'd scheduled to have the entire drop from the house to the junction replaced, but the second guy took one look at the connectors he'd replaced and fixed the problem in about 5 minutes.

Yay for working internet! Woo!

Now. Must... post... CQBR... pictures! I fiddled around with the CQBR a little; flipped the 99051 backwards to make it easier to access with the pressure switch where it is. Also sticking with the A1 grip for now.

I moved the pressure switch up one more slot after these pictures.

CQBR Dog gives thorough inspection and approves.

ETA: What the hell? I have to put a period after my :\ face or it just leaves a colon. Unacceptable.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:59:12 PM EDT
[#41]

https://i.imgur.com/kR56GOZ.jpg

Just waiting on the ff ras carbine to reappear. I know, I know, not CCC, but it's my 1 part that isn't 100%
View Quote
Damn I wish mine was here, looks nice!
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 8:26:03 PM EDT
[#42]

https://i.imgur.com/kR56GOZ.jpg

View Quote
Damn we no longer mk18 no mo.

I need to post my sbs build LOL
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 8:44:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Here’s there tool that I made. Flap wheel fits in the stock very well and will remove material pretty quickly.

Attachment Attached File

While digging through my stash, I realized I had more SOPMODs than I thought

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 8:48:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aaron580] [#44]
Originally Posted By brodband8:

Damn we no longer mk18 no mo.

I need to post my sbs build LOL
View Quote
Tehehe, pick on a 3p sbs bitch. After all, way past anodized gee 33 brah, glass sux but i has 2 LOL clone correct!
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 9:07:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Here’s there tool that I made. Flap wheel fits in the stock very well and will remove material pretty quickly.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/204916/80E4E9F2-EE2F-44F3-AB76-B447148C0A1E-462223.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/204916/865CACEC-2D4B-4283-8FD1-F5384109F590-462225.JPG
View Quote
Damn son. Spread the wealth!

Gotta be at least $1000 worth of SOPMOD there
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 9:08:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: colt-fan] [#46]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/204916/80E4E9F2-EE2F-44F3-AB76-B447148C0A1E-462223.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/204916/865CACEC-2D4B-4283-8FD1-F5384109F590-462225.JPG
View Quote
I find that once you have 2 sopmod stocks they tend to sneek off while your not looking and make more sopmods.  ;)
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 9:26:23 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Not even close. Most I ever paid for one was $75 and that was a Gen 1 LMT.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 10:31:30 PM EDT
[#48]
I paid $75 CAD for my LMT gen 1 a few years ago.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 10:41:51 PM EDT
[#49]
I paid $75 CAD for my LMT gen 1 a few years ago.
View Quote
I even traded a Gen 2 B5 for a Gen 1 LMT once. Buddy knew I needed/wanted one and he wasn't all that concerned about stuff like that. I think he bought it off of a friend for like $25.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 10:56:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By 556infidel:
View Quote
The official Geissele thread is probably the closest you'll get, but be warned it's "Geissele all things" so not just MK18-B3's and things get pretty wild IMO.

And now for some applicable blasphemy

Page / 1568
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 969 of 1568)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top