Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/15/2024 5:57:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Theta-Waves]
Mounting Solutions Plus just made available their version of the IWC QD sling mount for Magpul MOE and standard M4 carbine stocks.

https://www.mountsplus.com/qd-rotation-limited-sling-mount-for-buttstock.html

Apologies if this is a repost but many of us have been waiting for these. Yessss!

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 1:14:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I suspect those are probably made for Mounts Plus by IWC, in which case that is awesome. I prefer the MOE to the CTR and really like the IWC mount. Will be ordering more as the IWC has been unavailable since Earl passed.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 1:20:09 AM EDT
[#2]
That's pretty awesome.  I never could find a decent QD solution for a waffle stock, much less an FSB.  I guess that's 1/2 the battle.  I hate cleaning guns that have slings I can't take off easily.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:07:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I was told the same machine shop that made IWC's are making these so I'm sure you're right. And I feel the same about the MOE so I was pretty excited about this. We've been waiting for quite a while.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top